3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sumasshedshiy Pochtalon 09.02.20 01:51 am

Funny phrases guy from the game!!! (Postal 2)

In the Internet, well, very little information on a subject that in my opinion is undeserved omission. Cidate here of the phrase from the game ;D
82 Comments
Sort by:
M
MoronicTaliban 09.02.20

With my luck, it's probably some kind of nun, or someone's grandma, but still, not worth the risk...
My President is Chuck Heston, get deserve, you filthy monkey!
And in General, all the sounds in the game are together in files with the uax extension, WAV 22050 Hz, 16 bit, mono. Any HEX editor you can search for the string RIFF and copy the block from found until the next RIFF, including the first found, but except the last, in a new file. Received thus files can be played as a normal WAV.
If you want, I can bring the text module, which does this automatically.
Notice that not once after the game, I never heard all of the phrases... there is a lot of Jokes, and for example , mod AW7 uses them in conversations of passers-by on the mobile phone.
Well, after all, played with articulating Arm...

C
Crazy Cypher 09.02.20

fuck!
So after they th, unreal Engin made?

S
Sumasshedshiy Pochtalon 09.02.20

Gee... now got to find a program to open files *.uax and literally on the second link opened the forum on which the man was interested in what you can open these files in the game... POSTAL 2!!! It's a small world)))))
App to open can be found here http://www.dragonunpacker.com/
But still, surely you have preslie favorite phrases that you want to share with others, so you can post them in this thread for everyone to see.

R
RPZ 09.02.20

Why would you write something? Why download from tyrneta all sorts of anachary? All replicas you can listen to in the embedded editor!

Start the editor: \Postal 2\System\UnrealEd.exe then menu View->Show sound browser.
In the opened window, menu file->open. Open the file DudeDialog.uax and listen to...

T
TOMMY25 09.02.20

Phrase:
''It to you because I have ammo left''

D
Deadroll 09.02.20

-That damn Nahr*n d*RMO!
-Treatment - light , not treatment - the coffin!

A
Agent Mstitel 09.02.20

The last phrase is very vital.
Well, after all, played with articulating Arm...
+1. Dude it was a classy, largely due to the voice acting. His voice is ridiculous, and when things starts to break off, generally silent.

M
MoronicTaliban 09.02.20

Don't know exactly what was released before, but I think that Dude became the way he is, thanks to the film Big Lebowski. Let's see... I Think the Guy in the movie was voiced by the same actor as in the game... (Alexander Gruzdev?)
It is in the game the Guy made more brutal, and let's see him in the movie... Horse cock - as the Americans perceive it Dude... Like polubomu. His life credo or motto - Fuck it or never mind...
The game just shows that when everything is so shitty (there is no work and desire to look for, and therefore money, but there is bitch-wife and for some reason a bunch of weapons), but people throw challenges, and exhibit unprovoked aggression, the hand simply reaches for a favorite drabovich borovicka.
The game is all grotesque, the neck eversion.
And in the film Dude picking on all and Sundry, manipulating them like he rides the wind like tumbleweed...
And those black glasses... Class!
Excellent had a Guy look after he got out of the shock, where it dipped, sat on the push, and wearing your glasses...

I
I_Loki_I 09.02.20

And not crowd! I have bullets on all will not suffice!)))

I
I_Loki_I 09.02.20

One more:
- You probably never thought you were going to die today... Surprise!!!))

d
dr0zd 09.02.20

kada with the pants down to a thread of the girl fit, she says you Perv...

i
ileon 09.02.20

I can see!!!....MUSIC!!!))
or even on the same topic
Gyy...The Walls Are Melting!!

D
Dimposichev 09.02.20

I've seen bigger
If you don't sign my petition, hell, I'll come to your house and kill your dog (dunno why, but this phrase long bellow=))

A
Agent Mstitel 09.02.20

My favorite:
Guns don't kill people. I kill them.
Someone stole my donuts, and now YOU'll pay for this!
Please don't think I'm a racist! I kill equally people of all races!
I understand...just my arms...
Well and the most favorite. Only the people have a long soak:
And this is for mom! *continue to fight* And that's for dad! *continue to fight* And that's for johnny boy! *continue to fight* And this is Bubu, space monkey! *continue to fight* But that's because I protivnii! *continue to fight* But that's because I've got some ammo! *continue to fight* But that's because I CAN!!!

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 09.02.20

''It to you because I have ammo left''

I can see!!!....MUSIC!!!))

C
Condemned631 09.02.20

very cool:
- It's because I have ammo left.
well, all the rest of the sentence gasps. but I did not like this phrase:
- funny, but I hate video games.

l
leonkiller29 09.02.20

You probably didn't think you were meant to die today...SURPRISE!!!

K
Kudryash 09.02.20

Lie szukany children! Lie if you don't want to die!

T
TYPE_R 09.02.20

Ah!! My balls and there is Oooo tomorrow it wakes up sick, well, I neighing over I kill people...., cool even when he sticks a picture of new enemies said These people can harm my health a lot of Them in General.

But my favorite phrase is still Now the flowers will grow....faster is when the piss where ever. I used this phrase went mad and used it in real life.

P
Playshner 09.02.20

I used this phrase was mad

and I had to stop...???