3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sumasshedshiy Pochtalon 09.02.20 01:51 am

Funny phrases guy from the game!!! (Postal 2)

In the Internet, well, very little information on a subject that in my opinion is undeserved omission. Cidate here of the phrase from the game ;D
82 Comments
Sort by:
T
TYPE_R 09.02.20

now this phrase is not so much me nailed as before. Ie if I used it almost every trip small they said, now this syndrome I passed.

P
Playshner 09.02.20

each hike small they said, now this syndrome I passed.

imagine sho...prihoditstsa to listen to your loved ones... when you go camping big... what syndrome they have to sniff to tolerate...

s
speake 09.02.20

tvayu mother, give me the hammer, someone stole my donuts and teperi you'll pay for it, not prodovayte my green papirosy, without me ,...bow down before my divine cock and ass.

E
EternO 09.02.20

Today is the end of your lives))))
Curious, is it possible to open a tin, and then chop the mushrooms)))
Either the developers of this game were Smoking weed, LBO bugs me( something like that)

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 09.02.20

Please don't think I'm a racist! I kill equally people of all races!
I understand...just my arms...
Well and the most favorite. Only the people have a long soak:
And this is for mom! *continue to fight* And that's for dad! *continue to fight* And that's for johnny boy! *continue to fight* And this is Bubu, space monkey! *continue to fight* But that's because I protivnii! *continue to fight* But that's because I've got some ammo! *continue to fight* But that's because I CAN!!!

R
REPTILE 94 09.02.20

I just love this smell,I love to roast people slowly.

R
REPTILE 94 09.02.20

sign the petition or it will make wirefree members of your family sign the petition damn it!

L
LysoMAN 09.02.20

In the beginning of the game ugaral over the phrase when gg leaves the house and sees that his dog stsyt under the door Oh, you STUPID dog" and gives your pet a nice foam)))

M
Murizilka 09.02.20

I always Petiau pins)))

L
LysoMAN 09.02.20

this affect me but I feel amazing, I love to fry people

U
Ulman 09.02.20

My balls-Ah!!!; Oh,I'm afraid I have no more children! ;In my spleen,climbed out!; Excuse me,I need to shove the guts back in! ; -the most funny phrase,after which if not laugh then smile comes on my face for sure.

well, the crazy phrase - I'm not guilty!Arrest the one who was sitting at the keyboard.

[
[GT]Anderan 09.02.20

PhraseDamn,I'm not racist, these people really all look the same,If it was forbidden to carry weapons,this did not happen, Hell, if the Sheriff turns out to be Don Cloudcom I will kill all here,and then could finish a,This game would go through my grandmother-if she remained much the same hopping you!,And that only the stupid games invented to earn extra bucks,but at least it's informative,what?All the cars in this city still butaforia,Shit I'm not bothering anyone,are subject to prenosom enjoyed the rights of the second amendment,but you CERTAINLY MANAGED to piss ME off!!!,I'm not tired of his Boltana?.

S
SARGIY576 09.02.20

I should stop Smoking...... this shit
Here's another, I listened to the editor
Here's a bit of a lead, try to digest it..
If it was not allowed to carry weapons... this would not have happened
I destroy and black and white

[
[GT]Anderan 09.02.20

S
SARGIY576 09.02.20

Well most of all I like two sentences of Harry Coleman:
What are you, stupid!?
You are human, don't you know who I am???

v
viled [ushel v armiyu di 09.02.20

frequent saving flashed phrases like:
you did only what was not saved?
this game was would even may grandma if I had as much as you!
etc.

R
REPTILE 94 09.02.20

YEAH, BABY!!! I AM THE KING OF LIZARDS!!! I can... see... the MUSIC!

W
Warbossik 09.02.20

Love the carnage...
I know what you're thinking,but it is not funny I never liked video games.

R
REPTILE 94 09.02.20

Excuse me, I need to shove the guts back...,the Local gene pool is stagnant and I make a fresh trickle.

W
Warbossik 09.02.20

and I have funny happened:you put the guts back...That's it!