3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sumasshedshiy Pochtalon 09.02.20 01:51 am

Funny phrases guy from the game!!! (Postal 2)

In the Internet, well, very little information on a subject that in my opinion is undeserved omission. Cidate here of the phrase from the game ;D
82 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marina_Harmony 09.02.20

the at-400
Give me some stamps, please!
Everything is possible! Here only I do not understand why they had to do Russian voiceovers for those files that are not used?! Although, maybe they were hoping that with the release of new patches to fix it, because for a long time the voice did.

R
Ride 09.02.20

ED_Lori
- OOO... here's what corpses are stored? God. Somebody light a match! Wait, this is a bad idea.
Here the kids are like fathers, and the fathers on grandfathers. It's unbearable.
- Oh God. People must be pissing on that wall for a thousand years.

- From hell. Oh why do I live so far away? < this is definitely after visiting uncle Dave he had to say.

I don't know what it was, so all that I wrote above - prepology how it really was and whether it was - don't

a
at-400 09.02.20

Marinamu
Although, maybe they were hoping that with the release of new patches to fix it, because for a long time the voice did.
But new patches will actually release, or is it just a guess???

M
Marina_Harmony 09.02.20

Ride Yes, I understand. Actually, I watched the script and the idea of all the phrases in there are divided into the desired category, and all there is right - and that means that the game should be more phrases for different occasions. For example, here is a line:
AddTo(lDude_LongLine, DudeDialog.dude_lookslikemeeting, 2);
This means that the sound should have been used when the Man comes to turn. You see, the developers really bother to specify this?!
the at-400 No new patches yet still relevant. But most of all, for the multiplayer version.

R
Ride 09.02.20

Marinamu
well, not necessarily lazy, maybe considered that without them it will be better and resources to clean forgot.

a
at-400 09.02.20

Ride
...considered that without them it will be better
With additional phrases, on the contrary, more fun.

S
Snefru 09.02.20

I pinned the conversation of the seller of a Muslim with the buyer: the Seller: - it will be $ 100. Buyer: - I'm not going to pay so much! Seller: - please, calm down! Or I'll bring to you columns of fire! Buyer: - fuck you in the ass! )))

a
at-400 09.02.20

This is from the original postal 2 or AWP?

M
Marina_Harmony 09.02.20

the at-400 that dialogue is always possible to catch the original.

p
pogramyxa 09.02.20

I like the phrasemmm..smells like chicken

R
Ride 09.02.20

smells like chicken :D it is in the original sounds better)

S
Sergeanur 09.02.20

Nah, Russian is much better...

G
Gauguin 09.02.20

I like the phrase of the petition and the entry of enemies on the map.
In General, all like.

D
Dan.4ma 09.02.20

UH!Don't push my bullets not enough at all
Kaskaskias! Ladybird Ladybird
oooooh! great

a
at-400 09.02.20

I like the phrase of the petition and the entry of enemies on the map.
- You'll SIGN this petition or it will have to do the surviving members of your family!!!
- - Sign my petition or I'll go to your house and kill your dog!!!
XD

This phrase still pin:
In turn, ©ucini children, in turn! (From 'Corkscrew Zhzhot')=D

j
jax1214 09.02.20

When you come into Schastlivy Ganesh on any day that the man says EW what a vile odor is what the dog zdohlo?
or this
When the man was burning people with Napalm Mmm smells like chicken
Here I like the phrase when the dude is talking about a job with generatora Stupid generator! I think I have and there is no car?

j
jax1214 09.02.20

The phrase which says a man when there are enemies in the black list

Is it not possible to dobrovoltsy? It seems that there is better to stay away from them
It is unnecessary to be a seer to doganata what will happen if one of them see me
Another bunch of aggressive idiots. Well I have bronzell. Wait I have BRONZELL?

N
Nightmare_pc 09.02.20

this is for my mother
it's for dad
that's for little johnny
and that's for Bobo the space monkey
and this is because I still have ammo
and that's because you're nasty
oooo.... like to fry people
uummm... smells like chicken
ohhh nooo!!! I became a bum!
eeeee! my leg!
eeeeeeeeee... don't push my bullets not enough at all!
that's great! I hope no one takes it

A
Aips95 09.02.20

The subtle racism from the Guy I heard it Seems geneologicheskoe tree living here looks like a Mobius strip.- this sentence the man gives while in the ghetto.
Or another cool: No, I know you all just fell and can't get up.

R
Redkin_Stanislav 09.02.20

Guns don't kill people. I killed.
I believe the more politically correct it would be to cut first, women and minorities.
Oh, shit! I'm not bothering anyone, mending Primus and enjoyed the rights of the second amendment. You, the creature still managed to piss me off!
I guess I'm not a very good person...
Sign this stupid petition, or it will have to do the surviving members of your family!
Games are evil! They drive you crazy!
And this is for my mother. And this is for dad. And this is for little johnny. And that's for Bobo the space monkey! And this is because you're disgusting! And this is because I can! And this is because I still have ammo!
Of course, this affect me, but I feel amazing.
Please don't think that I'm racist. I kill equally people of all races.
Do not crowd, I have bullets for all is not enough!
Yeah, baby! I am the lizard king!
Today is the end of your lives!
Looks like I need the money, and the printer just ran out ink.
Now the flowers will grow... faster...