3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ag0ny 09.02.20 02:04 am

The graphics settings (Mass Effect 3)

*** UPDATED 30.04.2012 ***

1. Run in-game settings

Go to My documents, then BioWare-->Mass Effect 3-->BIOGame-->Config. GamerSettings open the file with Notepad.
In the [SystemSettings], add the following:

MaxShadowResolution=2048 (8192)
MinShadowResolution=128 (to 512)
These two commands control the resolution of shadows. The higher the value, the better the shade. Owners top computers may well put the values given in parentheses.

ShadowFilterRadius=3.500000
The larger the value, the softer will be the shadow. 3.5 optimal value.

MaxAnisotropy=16 (up to 16)
Anisotropy texture filtering. Improves display of textures, angled at a distance.

ParticleLODBias=-1 (-1 to 2)
The smaller the value, the better the detail particles.

2. Turn on the smoothing
Describes a method for nVIDIA graphics cards.

1. Download nVidia Inspector (http://rghost.ru/37847337)
2. Run, click on the button with a picture of a wrench and screwdriver.
3. Top choose profile Mass Effect 3.
4. In the option"Antialiasing compatibility select 0x080100C5 (Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2).
5. In the option"Antialiasing - mode put Override any application setting.
6. Further, in paragraph Antialiasing - setting expose 8xQ [8x Multisampling], and in paragraph Antialiasing - Transperency Supersampling select 8x Sparse Grid Supersampling.

In the end we get a beautiful picture without teeth:
PlayGround.ruPlayGround.ru

Article will be completed.

Old Postfach, friends, I will now describe a way to tweak the graphics in the game.
To start, download this program
http://rghost.ru/36936533
to open game resources.

Let's start.
So, once you have passed the game (looked absolutely wretched ending, I'm sure at 9000 percent), and rushed to replay again. Not in a hurry. You have the chance to do it with a little better graphics.
What we do:
1. Open the program, click File --> Open. They go into a folder to be on the way D:\Origin\Mass Effect 3\BIOGame\CookedPCConsole and open there the file Coalesced.
2. Next on the list looking for in the list Bioengine.ini --> Systemsettings.
There are a lot of options, I will describe some:
allow3d10=False - for ideas must enable support 10 Directics, but that does not make, and when you enable option game krasitsja.
Detailmode=3 - don't know what he's doing. On the forums I read that if you put a value of 4, something uluchshaetsya.
MaxAnisotropy=4 - anisotropy texture filtering. Feel free to put 16, will not be worse.
MaxMultiSamples=1 - smoothing. As I understand it, do not put one of the male sexual organ will not work, because the smoothing ,as such, personally my game is not working. Well anyway, put 16.
MinShadowResolution=64
MaxShadowResolution=512
The only two parameters that really affect the picture, is the resolution normal maps the shadows. Feel free to put the minimum value is 512 and the maximum is 4096 (you can try and 8192).
SkeletalMeshLODBias=0 - detail of living beings. The smaller the value, the more clearly they will look. Put -1.
ParticleLODBias=0 is the same as the previous value, but for the particles. Also put -1.
MaxCharacterCinematicLightingPasses=3 - judging by the title, something related to the lighting of the characters. Put 4-5, but the difference is not noticed.
ShadowDepthBias=.010 - as I understand it, the number of dynamic shadows. The smaller the value, the of more. Put .005 (perverts can 007).
bEnableVSMShadows=False - don't know what it is. Includes what is the shadow. Try, can't hurt.

Further more there are plenty of options, starting with TEXTUREGROUP...
They try to twist the MaxLODSize.
But I'm not sure about this, МЕ1 I have to shit kresilas.

Sound
Go to Bioengine.ini --> xaudio2
MaxChannels=64 - number of audio channels. Put 128.

So far all I've dug for myself. If you find something interesting - unsubscribe.
88 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prostix 09.02.20

Thank you very much. I will replay (but I haven't passed) will put. And sound even more thanks!

O
Oleg926 09.02.20

Thank you

P
Pekabrod 09.02.20

as it is not cool that no normal graphics settings,I hope the patch will appear...

l
lemptyl 09.02.20

Pekabrod
I may be wrong of course, but I think the game adjusts graphics settings based on the resolution of the monitor on which you play
for example, I played with a resolution of 1024X768 pixels and textures were just miserable, put 1680x1050 and voila! you can even label on the stripes of the doctors in the hospital to read.

s
slayerk 09.02.20

Ag0ny

MinShadowResolution
MaxShadowResolution
resolution shadowmap. of Historica light (from the camera) randretsa picture (specified resolution) with distances to all objects. then when shading from the camera for each pixel, it compares the distance of the light source with the distance in trentenni shadowmap. if the distance is greater than shadowmaps means melon pixel pictures in the shade.

ShadowDepthBias
manages the circumcision geometry when rendering shadowmap. all geometry which is closer to the distance specified by this parameter, will not participate in the generation of shadowmap. by the way if to put a very small value, too, can be glitches. it is better not to change for nicho probably will not be noticeable.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.02.20

if you wind the resolution of the shadows (say 4096), then the shadow will no longer be fully displayed. so UT3. the engine should be the parameter responsible for limiting the amount of memory used (in the game, it is most likely 64 it is necessary to raise it to 512 or 1024 one more Giga) in that they don't know made option or not. ShadowDepthBias parameter at what distance the shadow will be visible (in my opinion it is necessary to reset it should shut down the Exhibitor of shadows and they are all level) depending on the build engine. DX 10 not working but it refers to a dynamic link library file which is not in the game folder (greetings from МЕ1) you can try to take the relevant files from ме1 or via the ENB to register library Windows DH10 and МЕ1 or files from the actual build of UDK. but not any DH10 will not only be softer filtre shadows can fly pseudokarstic and similar effects
all of this is just theory waiting for this TEXMOD nd textures and the ENB well

C
Courage and Strength 09.02.20

MunchkiN 616
O_O

Did everything according to instructions, and the shepherd vanished with eyes, eyes oranzhevaya daub.

s
svyat_lv 09.02.20

is it possible to remove 8 bit depth in the shadows??

M
MunchkiN 616 09.02.20

there is some Shader atmosfernoi contrast. it makes the picture clearer and as a consequence blobs.
couldn't do 64 bit color range and then shake it to 24 bit color channels of the output card. the loss in performance for the top cards would be 20-30%

A
Ag0ny 09.02.20

Gandonio
What changed sign.

Also I advise everyone to remove the Vertical sync (VSync) - a completely useless feature, only eating performance.

p
papanduro 09.02.20

lemptyl

Setup in different versions of the game differ. Already ran into this in one case only the automatic setting (no function change), in the other everything is fine.

L
Loposyuk 09.02.20

did everything according to instructions, started the game and immediately after the screen saver is a black screen and hangs

N
Nosferatych 09.02.20

At least, the texture close to (armor, weapons etc), the texture environment is not affected, what a shame. The overall picture did not compare.
The settings in the firewood of nvidii: high quality rest according to the application.

But what intrigued me about the subject after the description of the work Settings (mean MassEffect3Config.exe) in the demo.
And why changing these settings does not affect data in Bioengine.ini --> Systemsettings? 0_o
For example, in the Settings all on maximum, resolution 1920x1080.
In the file (get on the main settings):
detailmode = 2
maxanisotropy = 4
maxmultisamples = 1
resx = 1280
resy = 720

H
HoganHog 09.02.20

http://www.playground.ru/files/48413/ put and get,for M Effect suitable gorgeous! Only those who have Виски7 or Whiskey!
PS On the screens of the Dearth do not pay attention they absolutely do not reflect reality!

V
Vadiman1964 09.02.20

Tell me...how to start from the first person,or in mass 3 only the third can

R
RAcePro 09.02.20

Probably everyone has noticed that in mass effect 1\2 present the so-called grit screen...
personally, I'm not with her and did not want to play,and she had the feeling that you're watching a movie,but in 3 parts, I have not found this effect...so I don't habitually like that,and the effect of grit concealed really outdated engine....
and now all graphics neraduet(
my girlfriend Shepard moved with the second part she is pale PPC(....and eyebrows were gone,still had to finish...
well, I can say the transfer was a mistake porting the code....
many sites had to run to work.....

f
frying13666 09.02.20

сoolstory

I
IvanTB 09.02.20

The effect is - it appears during an interview with Diana Allers. And that's how it postoyanku enable - XS.

R
RAcePro 09.02.20

you can set the time I need)

IvanTB
here, too, want to keep at least a little had this effect

s
skamaz 09.02.20

Lol, why is it you?