3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StrelokT3 09.02.20 02:27 am

Where to get Dragonborn after death (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Probably a stupid topic, but I suddenly began to wonder where GG will go after death, after all, managed to make friends with many higher entities. Maybe someone met a thread of a hint of it in the game?
57 Comments
Sort by:
n
nsfolom 09.02.20

after completing all the guilds and Daedric quest, I had the feeling that poor Dragonborn after death will reproduce by spores, have to be at the service of all those who only can

Nocturnal, Sovngarde, Hircine, Sithis, Daedra everything...

T
TheGellanKreis 09.02.20

I used to have nocturnal left, she nyasha :3 [2]

R
Rishard 09.02.20

Depends on the choice of the Guild. If you were a werewolf, then Hircine if joined the Dark Brotherhood, the Cities, and if you have not joined or cured of lycanthropy, then to Whiterun to Shor. About the Thieves Guild and the Mages, and the combination of the guilds, I don't know.

l
lucifer123321 09.02.20

Ghost Rider
But if I was in all the guilds?

And so...
I used to have nocturnal left, she nyasha :3 [3]

m
most_One 09.02.20

Dragonborn will die when the last Nerd of Skyrim will die in the real world. So after death he will go to avtoseyv.

R
Rishard 09.02.20

Xidimboy
as well as combining the guilds, I don't know.

A
Adlan Hadzhiev 09.02.20

It is possible to Akatosh ...
Or even Hermaeus Sea

s
saa0891 09.02.20

We largely of Nord children
Battle us like a mother
We Sovngarde awaits light
Everyone is glad to give his life.

s
smartivan 09.02.20

Gets to rollback to the last save, unless there is a mod alternative to death)

A
Adlan Hadzhiev 09.02.20

Orbital Korovanov
in Sovngarde only those who died with sword in hand and only the Nords

K
Key Ovald 09.02.20

Yes, for the soul of the Dragonborn this fight will be that may well be at another game trying to instill. :)) Considering that it simultaneously serves all of the Daedra and Aedra and at the same time is all some big guilds. :))
Straight though executed according to the scheme two by two at first nocturnal, later resting in Sovngarde, etc.

R
ReKsSam 09.02.20

He is the main character who never lived and will never die.

S
Stealth_1 09.02.20

ReKsSam
if so to say, no one will not get anywhere, God it is :D

R
Ruslan Agliullin 09.02.20

Menu)

v
versir 09.02.20

to serve Sithis, or the destiny will be favorable and bring him back to the previous save :D

M
MunchkiN 616 09.02.20

as a hero to the gods to get can like and become a part of the sky.
but domakinov like the story a lot. therefore, in addition to pitch feat it especially the niche stand out.

K
Kyubi 09.02.20

Dragonborn gets to the Hermaeus Sea, because in the last DLC, he became his servant and was replaced by Mirak on this post.

E
Episcop_moo 09.02.20

However, the Dragonborn does not hurt-and acknowledged the reign of Hermaeus. For example, if after DLS quest to collect the blood elves, it can be unflattering to speak about the Sea service to him. However, Hermaeus freedom will not appreciate and say that still there is no spoon. But working on nocturnal, the Dragonborn agreed voluntarily, so perhaps this seemingly insignificant detail will play a role in further differentiation of the soul of the dragonborn. Well, this is with specific regard to the thieves Guild and DB.

A
Almoanah 09.02.20

he stanet dragon new Yeri (as Alduin)

A
Assassin.A.A.S 09.02.20

In spiders