3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ex1asy 11.02.20 02:00 pm

Tightly hangs every 2 minutes (Hard drive) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The game freezes almost every 2 minutes, and then need to wait about a minute until droop and again. This was before but then I disappeared and now started again. Hangs regardless of the situation, whether it be a cut scene. I am 100% sure that it crashes because of a hard drive, but why it hangs is not clear.
Example: I'm running to take the job, but then abruptly disappears, the music stops pogruzitsya card, but to run I can, and only after go to menu/inventory or just try to survive (F5) the game crashes when it can't minimize the game until you droop.
Who can faced such't know how to solve ?
104 Comments
Sort by:
s
shtromk 11.02.20

Har-Ki PC can be?

k
kipriot2000 11.02.20

Perhaps it's time to change your celeron 600 Mhz

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

shtromk
Intel Core i5-4690K
Ram:8GB
Video:Radeon R9 280X
60 FPS mostly holds, but now hangs... hurt more than half of the game passed.

s
shtromk 11.02.20

Ex1asy
These freezes began immediately after the 1st start the game? Or after some incident factors?

k
kipriot2000 11.02.20

I also have a Radeon R9 280X, all flies. Reinstall Windu.

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

shtromk
Not immediately.
Played the first week, all was just fine, and only then began.
I even re-installed OC, the unresponsiveness is gone, and it was not them 2-3 days and then started again

S
SP-minus 11.02.20

what about paging file?

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

kipriot2000
Yes, I say, the game somehow stops the hard disk, Radeon nothing to do with. (despite the fact that the railway is fixed at 100%)

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

SP-minus
nothing was set up just reinstalled the OC, so standing out there all by default.

s
shtromk 11.02.20

Ex1asy
I have this magic was back in 2003.. When the defective HDD was causing lockups in games and in video and on the slave table. You have to hike exactly in the game, and then some soft stopping rules work.

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

shtromk
But the fact is that on the desktop and in other games there is no such problem.
And what about the software - I thought so too, because in the early days I did OC it was all normal, and then started hovering.
But the computer is almost clean, the fingers can perschitat the list of programs.
Can be to update OC to the latest update, you never know...

-
-zotik- 11.02.20

in the field of fps more Cheng the city especially in Novigrad there I have a 4-7фпс, and the rest of the world 40+ on the most minimal set in the city of 20+ playable

s
shtromk 11.02.20

Ex1asy
The possibility of another hard to put there?

s
shtromk 11.02.20

-zotik-
We're not talking about laptops)

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

shtromk
Nope :c
So the hunt go to the end of that thinking again to reinstall OC

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

By the way interesting, but in safe mode it will be possible to run the Witcher? there are all processes not needed are disabled.

s
shtromk 11.02.20

Ex1asy
Not as direct and disabled)

Stripped MB disk 2 partition 1 and install Windows, only minimalnym software. HH,net,C+

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

shtromk
Damn, this is bad.
I don't know what to do(
I'll try to update the Axis to the last update, and at least reinstall.

S
SP-minus 11.02.20

1. AusLogics BoostSpeed - the program check errors and see consider what programs start when you turn on the computer, you can try to disable all unnecessary, furthermore it can check and disk errors.
2. Check antivirus the whole disk.
3. To reinstall the NVIDIA driver.
4. To run the command sfc /scannow.

p.s. However once I have me tightly over and over again hung the computer in Tomb raider and Max Payne. But nothing helped, it turned out that buggy video card. Helped only setting of the regulatory parameters of the video card, lowered the frequency to the recommended on the NVIDIA website and no flights were no more.

s
shtromk 11.02.20

SP-minus
1,2,3,4 will not help)
AusLogics BoostSpeed nothing more than advertising that he uses the basic functions of cleaning Windows.