3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ex1asy 11.02.20 02:00 pm

Tightly hangs every 2 minutes (Hard drive) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The game freezes almost every 2 minutes, and then need to wait about a minute until droop and again. This was before but then I disappeared and now started again. Hangs regardless of the situation, whether it be a cut scene. I am 100% sure that it crashes because of a hard drive, but why it hangs is not clear.
Example: I'm running to take the job, but then abruptly disappears, the music stops pogruzitsya card, but to run I can, and only after go to menu/inventory or just try to survive (F5) the game crashes when it can't minimize the game until you droop.
Who can faced such't know how to solve ?
104 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

DYNADEIN
don't get hung up on it, I can only say that I ate it on average 5GB, that's all I saw.

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

HoganHog
DYNADEIN
I did everything right ?
P. S the game is on the E drive and Windows is on C

D
DYNADEIN 11.02.20

Ex1asy
and here is the reason in this could be the reason of freezes. 5 GB is the system and the game, but the cache is always after the launch, albeit small. In Novigrad, the game eats operatives mercilessly. New files need to load and cache reset. And all on the same hard disk. It is stupid not kept pace.

D
DYNADEIN 11.02.20

Ex1asy
If it is divided terabytes, the location of the paging file is not important.

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

Here is a screen of loading, was in Novigrad

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

I think I will reinstall all the same Windows, and so it is possible 100 years to mess around.
I hope that in the first days after reinstalling everything will be fine. (as before)
I will have 2-3 days that would beat the game before you start the same persimmon, heh)

D
DYNADEIN 11.02.20

Ex1asy
the memory tab there blue displayed the waiting is the cache.

S
Saints Russia 11.02.20

Many such scales, I have 2 or 3 days played just was not a problem, and then jerks hung

H
HoganHog 11.02.20

Ex1asy
I have

It works!And by the way,its original and maximum size,for several reasons,should be the same!
Put more on every in power supply high performance!And look whether vidyuhi not overheating if to 74 Gy.comes,better in Ati CCC to set a manual control of the turntables! I imagine R9 290х suffixal 48%,before starting to make a noise clearly,the HD 7870,I remember enough 38% even when overclocking...
Spoiler
Enough for all games,and that is with 20% default unwind,a couple already can fry an egg and will cool can not catch!

H
Hattack 11.02.20

Alternatively, you can try 1 more thing..
You have 8 gigs of RAM, in fact it is not so enough(due to recent patch) In this regard, you can try to use Ready Boost. Take 8 gig USB flash drive, preferably a new and fast, connect to your computer, and completely it in a useful thing)). I say this not from an equal place, because of made...

-
-Nerevar- 11.02.20

Ex1asy
Hard disk check the wires maybe bad contact with motherboard second option trandets the hard drive of my warming up very much had to stick in the cooler and heatsink from the old CPU to him most hard drive overheated I have had bad contact and much warming up hard drive now with the radiator and the cooler is heated 33-40 degrees Celsius when playing, used to be 60-65 do a sweep. temperature, and I do not what to play, do not awake, do not know why but I only have the Witcher 3 basking hard disk to such a temperature.

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

HoganHog
Did everything but still the same.
The turntable 38%, on average 47 temperature (in the game)

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

-Nerevar-
I told you that the hard drive is fixed and heats it fine, in other games everything works fine, only this problem.

-
-Nerevar- 11.02.20

Ex1asy
Did you check the case unraveled? That you write so confidently?

n
nouriel 11.02.20

Ex1asy
increase the page file to 12 gigs,

D
DYNADEIN 11.02.20

Ex1asy
and you still have a single disc case, no? come even small and old. on the paging file.

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

DYNADEIN
There is, but it is defective, crash every 30 minutes

S
Shadows3D 11.02.20

Ex1asy
and Skype why would you have included? waiting for a call from Novigrad? :)

D
DYNADEIN 11.02.20

Ex1asy
Sorry. But I've already written what you have most likely the problem. Hard disk is not keeping up at the same time throw a large amount of data in the operational and throw the cache operatives in the paging file. Alternatively, you can cut off the paging file and use the smart USB flash drive as RAM, as advised by one friend above.

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

Shadows3D
What's more, they call me and give the job)