3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ex1asy 11.02.20 02:00 pm

Tightly hangs every 2 minutes (Hard drive) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The game freezes almost every 2 minutes, and then need to wait about a minute until droop and again. This was before but then I disappeared and now started again. Hangs regardless of the situation, whether it be a cut scene. I am 100% sure that it crashes because of a hard drive, but why it hangs is not clear.
Example: I'm running to take the job, but then abruptly disappears, the music stops pogruzitsya card, but to run I can, and only after go to menu/inventory or just try to survive (F5) the game crashes when it can't minimize the game until you droop.
Who can faced such't know how to solve ?
104 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

DYNADEIN
Nimble flash drives unfortunately nope:C
There are 8GB flash drive, but the speed I don't know her unfortunately.

S
Shadows3D 11.02.20

Ex1asy
first podluzi hands at least for the beginning all the trash type browsers, Skype and antivirus, then monitor loading screw, and actually on your screenshot is very strange figures - you have 2 processes witcher3.exe and one reading 231 3.. this is clearly sooo much

D
DYNADEIN 11.02.20

Ex1asy
test can and ride. Either chop all that is possible from startup, chop the paging file, perezapustit the computer, start the game and pray to their gods to prokanaet)

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

Shadows3D
I've been cut off

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

this is what is observed during hovering
and then when olgivie everything shows correctly

S
Shadows3D 11.02.20

Ex1asy
it is in the time stop - you need to understand the load before

B
Beringer 11.02.20

Ex1asy
More like a glitch with the wood. Me too, sometimes I use swears on the wood. Factory overclocking vidyahi can give this effect (for n-vidia usual). If any of the mods thinking happens on some computers this effect. If the game pirates patch may be a virus. If the disk With all the space occupied and remaining space for the paging file and he stated that happens. Throw just in case the settings of the BIOS and ask again. Sometimes inexplicable and illogical glitches from the BIOS. Open the cover of the system unit and try to play with installed side fan. Sometimes the glitches can disappear if you remove and re-install vidyahu or rough. If earlier all was norms analyze what you were doing on the computer before beginning to fail. Exclude one by one the options maybe that will help.

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

Shadows3D
no time before zaskrinit
but I remember so at first everything is fine, the Witcher eats about 8-10MB/s (stable) and then, it is not clear from where appears the process System (system) and begins to eat more of the Witcher (ie more than 10MB/s) and then the Witcher and freezes, and with it the wind itself.

S
Shadows3D 11.02.20

Ex1asy
my advice is simple and not going to bother, reinstall the system, but then if you put all sorts of extra programs(the pirate), take them at least from another place and check all the disks antivirus

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

Shadows3D
already write the image with Windows on a flash drive

S
Shadows3D 11.02.20

Ex1asy
if the image build - get another, they are sometimes in the Assembly, they stuff a lot(the pirates) that they themselves do not understand the FAQ there :)

D
DYNADEIN 11.02.20

Ex1asy
one question. You're in Novigrad went to зависаний7 Or only Velen walked?

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

Shadows3D
Clean image)
DYNADEIN
What can I say, I'm everywhere around and in Novigrad and in Velenje, and everything was fine, and then began to hang. Only I was stupid, tried to get out of Novigrad and run. But it's too late, the Axis almost pereustanovit.

S
Shadows3D 11.02.20

Ex1asy
when put - get the best performance(all options handles) and take the opportunity to hibernate, and the file hyberfile

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

Shadows3D
reinstalled and did everything but still the game home mocks(
if you don't mind, can you share your folder with the save game ? (preferably fully)

S
Shadows3D 11.02.20

Ex1asy
unfortunately I can not yet(work), and actually I have about 8Gb :) look for the saves in the net, and NG the same kind of people not just throw a bunch of saves. Put yourself such files of AnVir is an advanced task Manager, a bunch of functions, displays in real life download drives, controls processes and shows hidden system. processes with their detailed description in Russian

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

Shadows3D
8GB saves ? wow
found some save game, not starts it, they say need DLC, so DLC downloading now
I just have to test if the save game will be fine in Novigrad, you will come to the conclusion that when transferring my save to a different version it does not correctly transported
And yet, the game is so delayed that to take now and I can't forget, I wonder what will end, and you watch any spoilers on YouTube is not an option.
If you save all goes well, you'll just find the nearest save game from my job, and if not, then download another Repack.

E
Ex1asy 11.02.20

The saves didn't help, well, the last hope for a new Repack

S
Shadows3D 11.02.20

Ex1asy
download Gog Repack , it seems to reviews working than you :) other options I don't see such a problem described like the first time(the problem is in the Witcher), and by the way if you have something connected via ports USB disconnect Fig

D
DYNADEIN 11.02.20

Ex1asy
still try to use the disk as RAM. at least unload the hard disk. you are now useless things.