3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LoveDoctor 11.02.20 03:24 pm

Ray Bradbury

The master of fiction and a good person
Actually, a subject. Personally, I just admire 451 degrees Fahrenheit
65 Comments
Sort by:
L
LoveDoctor 11.02.20

O_o

L
La fleur celeste 11.02.20

Heard, but unfortunately did not read =(

G
GumbertG 11.02.20

I have read many of his works, the book a masterpiece. He still has small tales, is also great, all with meaning and relevant...sound of thunder by the way, his work...

L
Lord Dagot XLII 11.02.20

Really, masterpieces of writing. We were particularly impressed by the story fire and Ice.

E
EROY 11.02.20

And war of the worlds isn't it Hg wells?

O
Otec Viktorius 11.02.20

Uhahaha, I muglan - confused))

G
GumbertG 11.02.20

What he wrote is wrong? And post deleted?)

O
Ohra 11.02.20

Fire and ice - a favorite of his oeuvre. Really like the short story, the Martian Chronicles and dandelion Wine I read a long time ago and I remember very vaguely, but to Fahrenheit something hands do not reach, it is time to catch up.

A
Agent Mstitel 11.02.20

Remember Fahrenheit, remember. Loved the story.

n
nikdirson 11.02.20

Reading 'Fahrenheit the idea has got into a very unpleasant thought, but unfortunately, society is heading for what is said there, to the herd

A
Arentos 11.02.20

I read the collection the Martian Chronicles is The best=)

A
Ajtaren Werzax 11.02.20

I read the Martian Chronicles, Fahrenheit 451.A bunch of other stories. Sorry the movie Fahrenheit can not find.Takes you to another world reading his novels and stories. How many times can you read never get bored!

p
printing in the infernal 11.02.20

Read his relatively recent collection of short stories the Dark Carnival, which published his earliest stories. This is my first encounter with this author, and I experienced the theme of loneliness and distraction, I was pleasantly surprised.
In the city your still can't find the famous fantastic the Martian Chronicles... Very sad, because I want to read the book version.

L
Lunh 11.02.20

Coniferous Forest

Well, honor is electronic. Here a matter of habit. I, too, once the spirit can not stand reading from the monitor, and now most often read this. Just much bigger. http://lib.rus.ec/a/1629

But after reading Bradbury for some reason I often feel sad.

5chw3d0w 11.02.20

I have Bradbury is more like a series of stories about Mars (Earthlings, the Third expedition, etc.).

Lуnх
I, too, once the spirit can not stand reading from the monitor, and now most often read this.

And I'm even a screen to read can't the wife in Classmates hangs in the small of my Avatar Spiers. I'm all e-books in java using Java Book Maker on the phone poskidyvali with him and read!

L
Lunh 11.02.20

Schwedow

So hard to you. I did too when nook was one for the whole family. But now a separate computer in my personal use, and conveniently placed next to the sofa. Monitor and unfold like a book.

E
ERHater 11.02.20

Sometimes he is too much under the impression of Edgar Allan PoE, that's where to read it boring. Some poems in prose and senile nostalgia In the days of eternal spring, etc. But the Martian Chronicles, 451 - Yes, a real classic.

A
Alpherats 11.02.20

The Martian Chronicles, 451 - Yes, a real classic.
And then... Some of his finest things. )

B
Biznes-Ork 11.02.20

Read this your 451 degrees, on ray Bradbury, for me, ends. As always - vaunted classic turned out to be fresh and boring (though not without ideas).

T
Tali FaN vas PG 11.02.20

Read this your 451 degrees, on ray Bradbury, for me, ends. As always - vaunted classic turned out to be fresh and boring (though not without ideas).

Just if but books about Stalkers do not read,the master for you to be boring...kill yourself op wall.
I myself love Bradbury.In my memory still remained the poem Will gentle rain.from the same story.(Although not the verse he wrote)