3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleks vsemoguschiy 13.02.20 03:27 pm

Easter eggs in the game! (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

In the prologue I noticed one of the Easter eggs, it should be broken wagon with hay, and there is a dude in a white hoodie and a red bandage on the belt!) (Assassins Creed))
208 Comments
Sort by:
M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 13.02.20

over 9000 Easter eggs on the theme of Lord of the Rings.
About 12 rings and the volcano.
Lembas bread with butter. (just like lembas bread with butter - Irwin) (lembas bread - bread of the elves in the Lord, also Frodo and Sam Hawali constantly after lorien)
Dwarf !Balin! at Verdant, in the mine, in his diary written We dug too deep and awakened an ancient evil, I'll hold them off, run you fools.

B
BoomChicka 13.02.20

I noticed one peculiarity of all,or almost all paintings associated with Leonardo da Vinci.At least in the 1st Chapter.

R
Rumata371 13.02.20

1) a lot of famous quotes used in the game. Here and quotes the Russian Prince (Alexander Nevsky) and the Polish king Jagiello, as well as others. There are a variety of historical phrases, for example Ave Henselt!, by the way this phrase welcomed imperatorov of the Roman Empire his troops and gladiators. Maybe not Easter eggs, but the interesting moments.
2) the Trick with the eternal battle, the second Chapter is very similar to the Bio Vars (Jade Empire). Of course in the Witcher is more of a swing and there are other fundamental differences, however, the idea of a battle of two ghostly armies isn't new.

...Bad Dog... 13.02.20

in the first Chapter,in the forest on the outskirts lie 3-4 dead guards,and lying next to a STILL pretty large size)

R
RoLeX a.k.a. Mister Polot 13.02.20

Here's the Easter eggs (probably), is hidden in the book's title:
pix.PlayGround.ru

k
kain_O 13.02.20

RoLEx-X a.k.a. Supermutant
Heh, was just about this book to write ))

A
Arhangel-2000 13.02.20

RoLEx-X a.k.a. Supermutant 4E that you have too much money , Artmania Balassa ?

B
Breddou 13.02.20

:D

O
Osprey 13.02.20

CoolMax009
from that moment I whinnying))))

O
Osprey 13.02.20

AndrewVladimir
ahahaha! I didn't even notice))))

C
Chay s Limonom 13.02.20

In the first Chapter, in the den Keirana, lies the corpse of a shoemaker and sheep, which is Packed full of all sorts of stuff) a Reference to the book, when the hunt was for the Golden dragon, but there is this attempt succeeded, but not here)

V
VikVichka 13.02.20

Not quite Easter eggs, but when Geralt and Summer during the battle in the elven ruins hit both Aardam, this scene is very reminiscent of the battle of Samara and Morinth in Mass Effect 2.

...Bad Dog... 13.02.20

surely no one but me noticed,main Easter eggs.in the menu where the ability to pump they are very similar to world of goo, and when they hit,they shake like jelly...

X
XtremuS 13.02.20

Bad Dog
That's the coolest pashelka!!! dude you're cool!!!

A
Atredis 13.02.20

Hesitated with their Masseffect,
force field from the arrows in the form of butterflies is reminiscent of the force field in ME2
You can run out and run under the arrows you nicho not only from arrows to Dodge. Also on the battlefield with ghosts, you can run out and fight. Just kill the ghosts.
Geralt and Summer during the battle in the elven ruins hit both Aardam, this scene is very reminiscent of the battle of Samara and Morinth in Mass Effect 2.
and to me the battle of Harry Potter with Volan De mort!
Cruel Easter eggs:
Poisoned Saskia:

Philip: I need a strong magic item, or one of 12 of the rings of power.
Jorvet: One ring to rule them all....(well, something like that)
Geralt: yeah, and then I barefoot on the volcano to run.
I cried)

V
VikVichka 13.02.20

Atredis
What I observed and what I write, someone from Assassins Creed saw the joke, someone from Mass Effect. Who that considers it necessary, he then writes. If it comes to that, something about Lord of the rings above has already wrote.

D
Denisko00762 13.02.20

In the first Chapter in a quarter of the villains is a guy named Alvin o_0 the second Chapter in the camp Henselta there is a man named Servant(who first played, he will understand)=)!!!

V
VikVichka 13.02.20

Denisko00762
Yeah, I noticed. Still having fun, u like Alvin the events of the first part is reflected (not visible there it was teleportal at the time, and life was so hard, well I'm kidding of course)

B
BoomChicka 13.02.20

anyways there is a NPC in the 1st Chapter,is there odd about the quest for the recipe in question(don't remember what kind of Persian),and so the name of Rotz,which he gives-"ibrator.

J
James Cook 13.02.20

Geralt learned levitation..
pix.PlayGround.ru

here is the text I made)
pix.PlayGround.ru