3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleks vsemoguschiy 13.02.20 03:27 pm

Easter eggs in the game! (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

In the prologue I noticed one of the Easter eggs, it should be broken wagon with hay, and there is a dude in a white hoodie and a red bandage on the belt!) (Assassins Creed))
208 Comments
Sort by:
m
maskarad92 13.02.20

Well, perhaps I'll unsubscribe.) In the 2nd Chapter (the path Iorveta) during the Stripping of the mine along with krasnoludek, there was a note on the corpse in which there is a speech about how dug krasnolud to horror from the deep ,and so well. mentioned Durin. For those who do not know this is a reference to a trilogy of nick Perumov Ring of darkness)))

F
FighteR of LighT 13.02.20

maskarad92
this reference to the vlastilina rings

a
avegatm 13.02.20

and in my opinion. Easter eggs is here:
show

J
Joey Jordison Superball 13.02.20

Too many references to Lord of the Rings: rings, knight of Gondor, a dwarf Ballin.

r
realhero1980 13.02.20

But the game just eyeballs stuffed with different kinds of Easter eggs, references and other things-other things! Of course it's nice, but I wish the combat system they normal did and a patch is quickly released! (although compared to Dragon Age 2 and the Witcher just ducky! :D)

v
vovann1998 13.02.20

(when questioned further)if you say dude cator on the tower with the Archer bounces to surrender when in prison you will go down to the basement where his would be executioner to torture and saying the priest had a dog he loved her she ate a piece of meat he killed her

v
vovann1998 13.02.20

(when questioned further)if you say dude cator on the tower with the Archer bounces to surrender when in prison you will go down to the basement where his would be executioner to torture and saying the priest had a dog he loved her she ate a piece of meat he killed her

I
Interferon16 13.02.20

A clear reference to the movie Gladiator
pix.PlayGround.ru

a
axe66 13.02.20

avegatm
the same thing happened. thought something worthwhile would get, but I really have not given. only a discount on the electronic version useless games(((

A
Antimad 13.02.20

In the third Chapter, among the witches, one name is Hermione.

L
Light_AleX 13.02.20

Interferon16
And the fact that the Board scratched the alien, not that it?

V
VikVichka 13.02.20

Light_AleX
Ahh, but really scratched ,and I many times saw, but perceived as in order. Apparently they already then Flottantes and Vergence visited.

I
Interferon16 13.02.20

Light_AleX
Among the abundance of all creatures in the game and this scratched the alien doesn't seem so strange, so I like that I didn't notice it... :)

...Bad Dog... 13.02.20

Light_AleX
here and I about the same)
I thought only I noticed how Easter eggs)

N
NiiiKolas 13.02.20

Not quite Easter eggs, but still. In Chapter 2 the soldier hums,was born In the forest girl in the forest she grew up, and a lot a lot of joy the soldiers brought

N
Nemezis 13.02.20

What the alien is naquera normal )

M
Morgray 13.02.20

Continuing the theme of the battle with the Summer... cliché with collision force was used and in the third episode of Star Wars at the battle of Anakin and Obi-WAN ;)

1:50

But almost the same moment from Witcher 2:

2:12

S
Sunnyboys 13.02.20

RoLEx-X a.k.a. Supermutant
In the task of the second Chapter Where is Triss at the beginning of the dialogue with the Troll, Gerald asks about Summer, A man bald and covered in scars? What Troll says: And vasilako(the Witcher) a man like that? Gerald said nothing.
This is an allusion to the last hit Biolayer ;)

G
GoHoo 13.02.20

Sunnyboys
Ahahaha maybe.

D
Double Agent 13.02.20

In the prologue, in prison, there's a reference to the TV series Escape. In one of the chambers, where they sit three you can listen to interesting conversation: people who apparently Scofield, a little nakosyachil instead to get a tattoo with the plan of the prison on his back, he did her in the ass. And even went to jail for stealing and flogged him for it and now the tattoo still ruined.