3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleks vsemoguschiy 13.02.20 03:27 pm

Easter eggs in the game! (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

In the prologue I noticed one of the Easter eggs, it should be broken wagon with hay, and there is a dude in a white hoodie and a red bandage on the belt!) (Assassins Creed))
208 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoomChicka 13.02.20

James Cook
this is a bug,and not Easter eggs

x
xRizzen 13.02.20

fun here)

...Bad Dog... 13.02.20

XtremuS.
sarcasm must understand...fool

PS there is for people like you,the word MAJOR in quotes written

R
Rumata371 13.02.20

VikVichka
Atredis in every topic someone, Yes, Troll, pay him no attention, this little nubito.

K
Konrad Marburg 13.02.20

Rumata371 Yes. Troll like a bug. Small but smelly! This Atredis at all sites appeared.

T
The Chosen Pessimist 13.02.20

In the 2nd Chapter when you need probratsya to the camp of Ilfov,I chose to go through Peredery,which wanted to confused for of adventures of the officers in the camp,so when zahodish in a tent with the passage of one of the girls says:make love,not war!,for those who don't know is word for word the achievement of the MMO World of warcraft.

J
Jovsenmas 13.02.20

it's not WoW... It's the life, zadrot XD

B
BoomChicka 13.02.20

Jovsenmas
+1,shkolota current games knows what it is

J
James Cook 13.02.20

Jovsenmas
+++

heh) in the 3rd Chapter got into cemerski camp (caraco were there) and there was a guard named Krivonos)) screen available))

R
RoLeX a.k.a. Mister Polot 13.02.20

In the task of the second Chapter Where is Triss at the beginning of the dialogue with the Troll, Gerald asks about Summer, A man bald and covered in scars? What Troll says: And vasilako(the Witcher) a man like that? Gerald said nothing.

D
DeD PIXTO L4D 13.02.20

There is a joke, when you fight in the tavern, you notice a man, later he will say that his name is King Siggy)

A
Atredis 13.02.20

DeD PIXTO L4D
bite his balls" :D

Rumata371
Fans of Kina ME2 didn't ask :D

R
RoLeX a.k.a. Mister Polot 13.02.20

DeD PIXTO L4D, so what? It's a quest character, he even made it to the Magazine-the Characters

D
DeD PIXTO L4D 13.02.20

Throw Ridge pancake

f
fasenoob 13.02.20

Oh wyyy =) I'm still in the prologue and noticed the Easter eggs(not asasins creed) where you in the Slammer for killing of the king when you go to save the son of Baroness(depending on whether you choose to offer him to surrender or kill, still standing on the tower) there in the right camera is very funny the conversation is. People voiced Boris Bonus asks about the tattoo of the map of the prison. This is a hint to the application Vkontakte SLAMMER or America. series Escape...

N
Nemezis 13.02.20

The sky visible comet.

S
Senju Hachirama 13.02.20

But to me more like the trace of the plane)

G
Garmoniya Ada 13.02.20

Looked through the topic and it seems it hasn't been said. In the city of dwarves, in the quarter, where dwelt scoiatael, one of the NPCs apparently the local bard and poet. So, one of the songs our old and good Katyusha) Only the name they are replaced by a girl.
..He should remember a girl is simple
Let him hear how she sings
He protects native land
And love will save the girl..

It is nice that the poles remembered us)

S
Shumer 13.02.20

Harmony Of Hell

Maybe our translators.)

...Bad Dog... 13.02.20

fasenoob

LOL
I think the poles are in the shit-game contact?