3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Eko 14.02.20 01:16 pm

Technical issues (World in Conflict)

I think that this topic is here.
Here, for example, will I have loose game with this configuration:
P4 2.28 GHz
G6600GT 128MB
RAM 512.
200 Comments
Sort by:
T
TnToss 14.02.20

Spool will go to NVIDIA® GeForce® 4 MX you th a deficiency of the Brain?

P
PzKpfw III 14.02.20

I do not know was discussed or not.... But I have a single on the rollers and sometimes in the game, the computer just shuts off and reboots without warning.
(Intel Core 2 Quad. 2.4 Graph nVidia GTX 208) and does it just for this game... does anyone Have any thoughts on this and how to fix it.
Thank you in advance.

S
Seguro 14.02.20

crashes when you press any key during the game

I
IIIALEXIII 14.02.20

But I have a single on the rollers and sometimes in the game, the computer just shuts off and reboots without warning.

What you specifications of iron posted it will not help you. It's in the game, the error means somewhere in the program, and instead of hanging out triggered restart.

crashes when you press any key during the game
Download normal tiger to torrents.ru if you already hang out will be there, Then it's already in another will.

S
Seguro 14.02.20

rocked just for torrents ru which kind of 5.81.Except to reinstall

I
IIIALEXIII 14.02.20

Except that firewood reinstall. I once had a flight with another game, I just direct reset. at the Tay, something is missing. Or sbaii somewhere in the program. So hard to say. If not broke, reinstall Windows, and all wood.

x
xz2 14.02.20

So I bought a license, installed, launch earlycheck and there is a window in which I have written(3 options that it can be written):1. Massgate is not available... 2 downloading news from massgate(infinite loading) 3 Something about the fact that my cd key is invalid. Press the button to enter the key, enter but the OK button is not activated. I scored so this is the window I go to wic->online asks to enter the key I enter and gives me that it is invalid! I put the original. I live in Russia, especially in Moscow. I already went disc changed and still the same crap! Help! I have a feeling that my simple accepted wic for wic sa pirates which recently I was on the computer.

I
IIIALEXIII 14.02.20

And again.... try to reinstall the system. We are in the hospital, one tablet for all diseases.

A
AleNes 14.02.20

Please let anyone exe-shnik version 1.010 (wic.exe/wic_online.exe/wic_ds.exe).
But NOT from the Soviet Assault! I would be grateful.

I
IIIALEXIII 14.02.20

What did he give?

A
AleNes 14.02.20

It is very necessary. Please.

I
IIIALEXIII 14.02.20

And I really need the su-35, Toko, who will give it to me. You will explain specifically why, and that you might not even need in your problem.

A
AleNes 14.02.20

Just a patch not hunting gigs to download, and the files from this patch is there only EXE-shnik no. So I asked who have to put three files of the original game (not the addon!) wic.exe/wic_online.exe/wic_ds.exe version 1.010

I would nodvd downloaded, but for some reason is nowhere for this version. I wonder why?

I
IIIALEXIII 14.02.20

I have a question for you. You when the computer was sold to you with all the details given, or pieces. A patch is a set of new file to replace the old one and update the app

So I'll tell you. Stupid chesnik to throw in the game too, that you of all a computer one screw will change the speed or memory capacity won't affect the cog. The game will not be the 1.010 version after that. How to behave in the game I don't know exactly, theoretically, after replacing it will not start at all. Better download the patch and update the game as the position. Even if the game starts will remain propagandoi.
So I guess what you have the file, but it's nothing in principle.

And you have a licensed version or pirates. I guarantee if the pirates, it just will not start. And all potmou that pirates is not registered in the registry, and people couldn't even patch the pirates till then I manually register the registry. When you replace the file, and he will be different from the games will be large question marks where did the unregistered file and refuses to start. This is in theory only.
So better download the patch. And if the pirates you have, then you look there I put up instructions from one site that it is necessary to register in the registry.

G
Genus133 14.02.20

That's the problem... I installed World in Conflict play for the USSR, the first 5 minutes of the game simple fly. and then Bang and nachenaet zhudko to slow down.... cton knows how to fix it ???

I
IIIALEXIII 14.02.20

Graphics settings minimum, try to put and get from the extra RAM. You have it as the way? If a little, then do so first, then if you naroctic, then you might think.

I
IIIALEXIII 14.02.20

Developed games such bastards. Is writing the requirement for RAM is 1GB, but they mean 1 GB just for the game. And I have just 1 GB, but when the computer has 360 busy, pulls 128 video card, and just goes to the game is only 500 MB, though 1 GB of RAM

G
Genus133 14.02.20

I have 4 Giga operatives... I govorja that the first 5-10 minutes the game just flies.. and then BAM and nachenaet braking

I
IIIALEXIII 14.02.20

Hmm... if you see this, it may be something thought up. And the pirated version you have? Well Hey, to make sure that it is not in the gland. Put not 8на8 players in the map, and 3на3, (infantry for example). If 3на3 such a lag would be.... then it is exactly XS well it can be.

G
Genus133 14.02.20

it's definitely not in the gland.. because I used to play it was all good