3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 15.02.20 09:55 pm

Wolfenstein: The New Order the decision of problems with the launch (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

#1 White screen when you download Wolfenstein: The New Order

Update your graphics driver and try to run it in a window without frames.

#2 Wolfenstein: The New Order crashes with the error

As above, graficheskiy update driver to the latest version. If you have AMD, it is NOT necessary to install the latest Catalyst software, as this may lead to other bugs.

#3 frame rate Wolfenstein: The New Order drops

Even if you have powerful hardware, Wolfenstein: The New Order may continue very strongly, and the frame rate can drop to 2-4 in the second.
To resolve this issue, reset all graphics settings in Catalyst, if you have a card from AMD.

Check whether you have activated the support of physics in the game with a graphics processor. Apparently, it is the main culprit of poor performance.

#4 Low frame rate in Wolfenstein: The New Order

Reset all graphics settings in the control panel. Be sure to turn off triple buffer, vertical sync must be managed by the application itself. It is recommended to turn it off.

#5 Settings to improve the performance of Wolfenstein: The New Order

If you do not have a top graphics card or a lot of graphics memory, then reduce the resolution of shadows and try to disable the reflections in the game.
Also try to run the game in a window, and experiment with the other settings.
In particular, reduce the resolution of the game.

#6 problems with the textures in Wolfenstein: The New Order

If you remember RAGE, you should know that the game had problems with textures at fast speeds head that is associated with the id Tech 5 engine. Wolfenstein: The New Order the problem is not so noticeable, but present. One of the solutions R11; to increase the graphics settings, but it can reduce the frame rate.

#7 Wolfenstein: The New Order crashes

Check the graphics driver and update to the latest. Can also try to turn off Steam and run the game via exe. Verify the game cache in Steam.

Source: shazoo.ru

50 Comments
Sort by:
V
VariagGames 15.02.20

um people tell me how to run the game at the end of the frame???

A
Alekseich 15.02.20

as I can not understand what was going on. get out here this error FATAL ERROR: Failed to create XAudio2 engine. Try installing the latest DirectX. have all the drivers reinstalled. say the problem is in the soundcard... what to do?

R
RoyS 15.02.20

Alekseich
Install DirectX, but delete the old first. It says Try installing the latest DirectX. http://youon.ru/Игры/Wolfenstein-The-New-Order/ne-zapuskaetsya-wolfenstein-the-new-order-ne-rabotaet-igra-reshenie

L
L.Y.Z.I.F.E.R. 15.02.20

virtualtextures\_vmtr.pages
this file is not unpacked and have to skip when installing the game. When you run a black screen and in the console an error with this file.can someone Cho-thread advise or just send me the file.
Spoiler

R
RaKiAn 15.02.20

Black screen after selecting difficulty what to do?

W
Wayc 15.02.20

please help, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes of the game, firewood updated to 337.50
such hardware: Intel core i7-4770 CPU 3.5 Ghz
16 GB's of RAM

d
deliansilver 15.02.20

Can help with the problem? In the screenshot you can see everything, lost resolution, switch does not. Need to reset to standard, except that the button's factory settings no. Can tell me, where is the config file?
Spoiler

H
HikariSaigo 15.02.20

deliansilver
To me on the monitor such permission was *0*

A
Astarotsh 15.02.20

I have the config lies at C:\Users\имя computer\Saved GamesMachineGames\Wolfenstein The New Order\base

H
HEADMAsters 15.02.20

Guys http://joxi.ru/84aAUxjKTJAjHwB-7Wg that will help me in this situation everything was installed on hurrah without problems but as current on the shortcut I click this window help !

M
Mazafaka2270 15.02.20

Damn,people,stimovsky game,please help
Spoiler

H
HEADMAsters 15.02.20

Mazafaka2270
I have the same trouble what it means and how to get rid of it and play )

r
redfox2013 15.02.20

Mazafaka2270
OS version, hardware, indicate it should, then all the telepaths on vacation, OpenGL problem, find remedies Program Files (x86) > OpenAL

r
redfox2013 15.02.20

boiling
what for you sistemnik, since basic does not know the console, and there are no problems you have

T
Tamik09 15.02.20

AMD vidyuhi Nvidia is my Catalyst?

T
Tamik09 15.02.20

Edvins
AMD vidyuhi Nvidia is my Catalyst?

H
HEADMAsters 15.02.20

For those who have http://img.playground.ru/images/6/5/Bezimyanniy-34.png such a feature 1) Update firewood 100% (After the latest update can come out the other error"LoadLibrary failed with error 126: specified module Not found ) For the construction of other error need 2) https://disk.yandex.ru/public/?hash=0LEakINm2sIrzqMCeWxyKLnQ73pkVtZZVia3%2BBDrnMU%3DA279; All personally I have had such a play now everything is fine not even lag only sometimes podlagivaet All thank you Who helped who did not help )))

s
sultani_imran 15.02.20

HEADMAsters
so I after installing the drivers goes your first mistake

R
Ripper Man 15.02.20

How to run this game on 32 bit system? Writes that is not compatible with the 32x

s
sector1111 15.02.20

Ripper Man
do you not know how to read? you also wrote - not compatible, does not run