3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 15.02.20 09:55 pm

Wolfenstein: The New Order the decision of problems with the launch (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

#1 White screen when you download Wolfenstein: The New Order

Update your graphics driver and try to run it in a window without frames.

#2 Wolfenstein: The New Order crashes with the error

As above, graficheskiy update driver to the latest version. If you have AMD, it is NOT necessary to install the latest Catalyst software, as this may lead to other bugs.

#3 frame rate Wolfenstein: The New Order drops

Even if you have powerful hardware, Wolfenstein: The New Order may continue very strongly, and the frame rate can drop to 2-4 in the second.
To resolve this issue, reset all graphics settings in Catalyst, if you have a card from AMD.

Check whether you have activated the support of physics in the game with a graphics processor. Apparently, it is the main culprit of poor performance.

#4 Low frame rate in Wolfenstein: The New Order

Reset all graphics settings in the control panel. Be sure to turn off triple buffer, vertical sync must be managed by the application itself. It is recommended to turn it off.

#5 Settings to improve the performance of Wolfenstein: The New Order

If you do not have a top graphics card or a lot of graphics memory, then reduce the resolution of shadows and try to disable the reflections in the game.
Also try to run the game in a window, and experiment with the other settings.
In particular, reduce the resolution of the game.

#6 problems with the textures in Wolfenstein: The New Order

If you remember RAGE, you should know that the game had problems with textures at fast speeds head that is associated with the id Tech 5 engine. Wolfenstein: The New Order the problem is not so noticeable, but present. One of the solutions R11; to increase the graphics settings, but it can reduce the frame rate.

#7 Wolfenstein: The New Order crashes

Check the graphics driver and update to the latest. Can also try to turn off Steam and run the game via exe. Verify the game cache in Steam.

Source: shazoo.ru

50 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeZ1988 15.02.20

Guys pomogite, in the very first mission on the station by lifting on a ladder just like this screen stands up, and dick knows what to do

Spoiler

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 15.02.20

DeZ1988
Try to update the game cache.

L
L0neWanderer 15.02.20

Help, who faced a problem: downloaded the Repack, installed it and most of the textures like other objects, black with stripes, etc. know what I ought to download another, but I can't because I use 3g modem.

S
Slava2237130 15.02.20

Guys help! downloaded wolfenstein the new order everything was installed no problem, everything start, but once passed the first Chapter, the second refuses to run, just a perpetual loading icon and all. HELP HOW TO HANDLE THIS? in advance thank you!

N
Nikolay Vasyanin 15.02.20

I have this problem. Playing on the PS3 . In Chapter 7, when Anya talks about the concrete after the conversation, I can't move. Maybe someone had the same? Or my marriage

R
Radislav Bodunov 15.02.20

I have a problem I turn on the game and crashes error FATAL ERROR: failed to open log file 'qconsole varied on.log' . what to do???

L
Le_Coach 15.02.20

Spoiler
what to do ?

3VILS_S0N 15.02.20

Cyril Spanagel In the name .exe file change x64 to x32. The problem will disappear

s
shestogun 15.02.20

what to do with it?

v
vedmak3play 15.02.20

Who knows how to fix crashes in Wolfenstein The New Order when the cut lattice of the metal. There were two departures in the car hanging on the bridge and on the lunar station where we climbed through the hole and removed the white suit.