3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 15.02.20 09:55 pm

Wolfenstein: The New Order the decision of problems with the launch (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

#1 White screen when you download Wolfenstein: The New Order

Update your graphics driver and try to run it in a window without frames.

#2 Wolfenstein: The New Order crashes with the error

As above, graficheskiy update driver to the latest version. If you have AMD, it is NOT necessary to install the latest Catalyst software, as this may lead to other bugs.

#3 frame rate Wolfenstein: The New Order drops

Even if you have powerful hardware, Wolfenstein: The New Order may continue very strongly, and the frame rate can drop to 2-4 in the second.
To resolve this issue, reset all graphics settings in Catalyst, if you have a card from AMD.

Check whether you have activated the support of physics in the game with a graphics processor. Apparently, it is the main culprit of poor performance.

#4 Low frame rate in Wolfenstein: The New Order

Reset all graphics settings in the control panel. Be sure to turn off triple buffer, vertical sync must be managed by the application itself. It is recommended to turn it off.

#5 Settings to improve the performance of Wolfenstein: The New Order

If you do not have a top graphics card or a lot of graphics memory, then reduce the resolution of shadows and try to disable the reflections in the game.
Also try to run the game in a window, and experiment with the other settings.
In particular, reduce the resolution of the game.

#6 problems with the textures in Wolfenstein: The New Order

If you remember RAGE, you should know that the game had problems with textures at fast speeds head that is associated with the id Tech 5 engine. Wolfenstein: The New Order the problem is not so noticeable, but present. One of the solutions R11; to increase the graphics settings, but it can reduce the frame rate.

#7 Wolfenstein: The New Order crashes

Check the graphics driver and update to the latest. Can also try to turn off Steam and run the game via exe. Verify the game cache in Steam.

Source: shazoo.ru

50 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey071 15.02.20

Good people help please, against the black screen, this picture appears
Spoiler

S
StormX07 15.02.20

sound wood take. Install C++2010

V
VIRSUS2014 15.02.20

One error FATAL ERROR: wglCreateContextAttribsARB failed and help the new wood on vidyuhi put the prog and check DllSuite Dll error.Helped me it worked.

a
ami711 15.02.20

Hemul
Srysis 3 with no problems.All cylinders flying.But with Rage.It's a Gemara like this Kaka.

M
Melon123 15.02.20

Spoiler
This crap crashes and then the computer rebooted...what's the problem?

y
yaloleg 15.02.20

I had the error: Failed to create XAudio2 engine. Try installing the latest DirectX.

Helped installing DirectX using c dxwebsetup.exe downloaded from the Microsoft website.
He has identified, downloaded and installed the files you need.
Like the game need files from DirectX 9, and Windows 7 64 bit they are not enough.

After that, the game has started.

D
Dmitriy Shirobokov 15.02.20

go with 1.8 GHz ?

D
Dmitriy Shirobokov 15.02.20

Pirat-AC3
go with 1.8 GHz ?

P
Psgol 15.02.20

ATTENTION! One when you start the game, loading the video and then crashes to desktop, after three days of dances with a tambourine it started! I own a Radeon 4890HD so...work on other vidyuhi not guaranteed.
Steps to action:
1) Update DirectX from Microsoft official website
http://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=35
2) Update vcredist
http://www.microsoft.com/ru-RU/download/details.aspx?id=40784
3) Install the old driver for the game RAGE (new wood for the 4890 as it is known there, and the engine of the game is the same)
The WOOD UNDER RADEON 4890 (maybe other radika will do)
ATI Mobility Catalyst 11.9 HD Display Drivers
The wood is on the events link to write the site does not give so search and you will be given.

V
Valera58 15.02.20

HELP guys, the game Wolfenstein: The New Order, after you restart the laptop the graph is extremely slow,all updated to the latest version,the game on the lowest settings.even the game kalwa gost was played on high without any brakes. Here is my iron

W
Walksy 15.02.20

yaloleg
Thank you brother! Help!

m
maksimum91 15.02.20

guys tell me what to do? FATAL ERROR: wglChoosePixelFormatARB not available
iron core i5 2.4 4 gb operative, windows 7 64 bit

V
Viktoriya Yurkova 15.02.20

One problem FATAL ERROR: wglChoosePixelFormatARB not available PROBLEM SOLVED!!!
had a similar issue: I INSTALLED ALL the SOFTWARE FROM the FOLDER WITH the GAME, UPDATED fire WOOD ON NVIDIA 344.75,
IN THE DRIVER SETTINGS MODE POWER SUPPLY IS PUT ON IS CONTROLLED BY THE DRIVER, AND AFTER THESE MANIPULATIONS THE GAME WENT ON. MY HARDWARE: Laptop Asus N53Jg/nvidia 415m/Intel core i3-2400/4giga.ddp3

D
Dmitry47 15.02.20

Failed to create XAudio2 engine. Try installing the latest DirectX. How to solve? All updated.Windows 8.1 64 bit. All the hardware AMD.The Laptop Is Lenovo.

V
Viktoriya Yurkova 15.02.20

Dmitry47 Said SET - RESET DIREKTS. Try installing the latest DirectX

T
TrollFace 4568 15.02.20

I have garbage every day, get out in Windows 7 in the computer LG what is the problem

T
Tommy_Versetty 15.02.20

Updating the video drivers helped, thank you!

S
Selkirk Duda 15.02.20

Such a canoe, what to do
Spoiler

377885207 15.02.20

The laptop (YES LAPTOP) hp pavilion g6 (AMD A6-4400, as usual AMD Radeon HD 7520G + 7670M Dual Graphics 6 GB of RAM.) while trying to start (pirates of the Mechanics), he now runs the logo (anyone know why is it) mechanics, there is a small icon rotating, pass seconds and departures on the Desk without explanation. Who was wrong? Than cast the curse?

K
Kirill Shpanagel 15.02.20

run wolfenstein the new order screen for a second goes black and immediately crashes to desktop, I don't know what could be...