3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 15.02.20 10:02 pm

The optimization of the game (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

Configuration,the number of fps,settings
277 Comments
Sort by:
m
medved Erik 15.02.20

No still in the game problem in optimization ,that low, that high is, these jerks are partially treated on triple buffering and a viewing angle of 90 ,the developer promise as soon as possible to release a patch.

G
Geroy Olimpa 15.02.20

I have 2 cores, some gig, 4 gig operawe - 60 fps, sometimes drops, when the people very much, on the street or in the building

C
Commandrand 15.02.20

How to change the angle?

m
medved Erik 15.02.20

In the game - so the setting is called

S
Snake 15.02.20

Weroz987
This is Update 2 and not 3

m
medved Erik 15.02.20

On the official forum every second post on the issue with the Frisians even have a record on you tybe posted.

V
VeNoM225 15.02.20

Waiting for the patch)

K
KX-T206RU 15.02.20

Optimization of the toy is lame, the settings in the game put everything on max on my PC I7 2600 without overclocking, the Palit Nvidia GeForce GTX580 Sli mode without overclocking, memory 16 GB DDR3 1333, Mother ASRock > Fatal1ty P67 Professional B3, and on my system the FPS really drops, it shows 170, then fall sharply to 130 sometimes drops even to 80 and 35,then certainly in seconds 3 again rises sharply to, say, play the toy he shows you a 140 and drops sharply to 60 in 3 seconds, again rises sharply, and so practical for the entire game it jumps, then goes back up again, and someone here talks about good optimizations, Yes it is not in the game can, of course, I sin and crack, can really bad the game broke because of this are FPS drops, just very weird the game is about the purity of personnel

m
medved Erik 15.02.20

License the exact same crap.

J
Jarud 15.02.20

optimization rules - nothing yet noticed :)

S
SharroV 15.02.20

KX-T206RU
How many have play - FPS perfect, from 55 to 60, not lower at full peak. Config profile set.

O
Overclock[er] 15.02.20

Optimization is excellent.Game settings:High , DX11-on. (Tessellation - on). , FXAA - average , AF-16x , V-sync on. 1280x1024 . FPS - 28-50 ;)
p.s Config in the profile

T
Threat to Society 15.02.20

For graphics 2005 onwards, the optimization is very poor.

Eric Medved

No still in the game problem in optimization ,that low, that high is these jerks

Yeah, me too.

S
SomeoneSomewhere 15.02.20

How to cut in DX11 mode? Not understand.

P
Prosto Keyn 15.02.20

[Unknown_Stranger]
Nobco, card cha unsupported it.

A
Andre3014 15.02.20

In General, does anyone have any ideas about what some fps stable and some jumps much,although the components are the same!

From what it can be?

A
Andre3014 15.02.20

And maybe this depends on the repak?What version of the game and how it goes!?

For me personally, the way litsuhi torrent!May have to Repack some download,maybe he working steadily?

K
KX-T206RU 15.02.20

Andre3014
This can be for various reasons, that I played Faible3 so there is exactly the same picture was jumping clean staff very much, we can say equally that in this game that Faible3, for example, launched the Witcher 2 for testing everything on Ultra except for transcendent quality stable 80 - 75 FPS shows, although the Witcher 2 I have a license, and these two games are pirates of the polyline, the more the software is all new this I watch, the toy Just Cause2 also checked all settings on maximum stand of 120 FPS is holding steady, only if somewhere something surround and destroy is a powerful explosion then FPS drops to 60, but after 2 seconds again 120 stably, moreover, in my opinion, Just Cause 2 is much more powerful in the graphic component than Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Just Cause 2 graphics there is generally excellent, that's what I call, the optimization is normal, but in this game I do not understand what it is, even it happens, for example, standing on one place shows 100 FPS is about 3 minutes you're standing in the same place, and FPS already drops to 60, although again, I stand in one place, then it takes a couple of seconds it shows 100 again, to be honest this is my personal opinion not so good toy is optimized, because on my system it is good to fly and keep stable FPS, but, alas, this is not happening, the reason is not clear, someone says that he is stable toy works, then you are very lucky, someone says that there is no stability, the reasons I think can be different.

R
Roman_Engine 15.02.20

Core 2 Quad Q6600, Geforce 8800GTS, 2GB RAM, Windows 7 - play really only without smoothing 30 fps. But without smoothing full paragraph as a Fig.
If someone tell me how to configure the game for my PC I would be very grateful.

m
medved Erik 15.02.20

Andre3014-I read on different forums about this problem I stumbled on the fact that one ssd drive problems like this in the game ,users only have a HDD as well as the Witcher 2 from this load .