3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 15.02.20 10:02 pm

The optimization of the game (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

Configuration,the number of fps,settings
277 Comments
Sort by:
V
VeNoM225 15.02.20

[Unknown_Stranger]
The fact that in the system" does not mean that you can use, your video card does not support Dx11.

S
Stalker-Fayr 15.02.20

j.u.m.p.e.r.1
I was surprised with the word Glasgow in the first post - mill shit,should not slow down :D And the fact that he is not particularly optimized plus more graphics are pretty good all the same, he says nothing
although since on this subject matter,so portal 2 on his pissing old Las my dad slowed down (although special allowances schedules to the normal portal I did not see) ,and the computer is not weak - so there's nothing to say that once junk,so will work norms,or the same Carl of Duty: Ug Kops - emae,played in the MD2,nothing hindered not drop,started playing in HS Kops (well, everything on your computer estessno) ,so braked terribly,that already it was impossible to play(and even wrote somewhere that the game is optimized for dual-core percent O_o ) ,so that's what I'm talking about HS Kops spoke - so it is on the engine ID тех3 (квэйк3),and even this junk can be make so that slowed
So the age of the engine do not determine whether it will be the game to slow down

S
SomeoneSomewhere 15.02.20

VeNoM225
The fact that other games in DX11, such as Metro 2033 work, and even more stable than in other modes.

T
Threat to Society 15.02.20

Stalker-Fire

graphics are pretty good

Fear God. The style of the game is good, but it doesn't excuse poor graphics 2003-2005.

the age of the engine doesn't determine whether it will be the game to slow down

On the old engines run game certainly should not slow down. From whose anus is increasing the hands of the developers of Deus EX - that's the real question.

[Unknown_Stranger]

The fact that other games in DX11, such as Metro 2033 work, and even more stable than in other modes.

...because developers FSUs optimized for DX 9, all right.

E
ErgoProxy19 15.02.20

On the website there is a new skidrow crack - updated, to approximately 80MB, now shake..
---
Downloaded, put, it seems that jerks became even more...

V
Volt123 15.02.20

Stalker-Fire
And I don't mean the age of the engine.There are just people at the top wondered. what year is the engine that I wrote.
But Portal 2 is optimized, and compared with the first part of a bigger and better graphics.

X
Xmanhunt 15.02.20

Yeah.....Source is already old and looks like that!

W
Wolk000 15.02.20

although since on this subject matter,so portal 2 on his pissing old Las my farther retarded
crooked wood?

Fear God. The style of the game is good, but it doesn't excuse poor graphics 2003-2005.
You cryusis, miss.

From whose anus is increasing the hands of the developers of Deus EX - that's the real question.
If you have something slow, especially lag - this problem is not developed or optimized and your computer, which most likely something is conflicting or crooked installed.
//I play on the old 9500, removed smoothing, without dh11, everything else on max, no lag nicho

A
Andre3014 15.02.20

Wolk000
Nerd

If it was something with the computer!But it is still a curve optimization,do not say

X
Xmanhunt 15.02.20

Patch set?

R
Roman_Engine 15.02.20

although since on this subject matter,so portal 2 on his pissing old Las my farther retarded
Cool story, bro! He even on my old compuke 2002 year there is no brakes.

Optimization in the game corner rare. Usually all games on the computer at my level are perfect if without smoothing, but in this game, barely 30фпс pulls and no smoothing is unrealistic to play the angles enrage. Can't wait for the patch.

P
Prosto Keyn 15.02.20

[Straight Edge Society] Roman_Engine
Oh lol. what were you expecting from a video card like this? And look at sistemki.
At most, such. Is 20-50 fps.

S
Shepard 15.02.20

Optimization is awesome, I have quite good, only at the entrance to the location a little podglyukivaet.

S
Stalker-Fayr 15.02.20

Oh Oh,macaroni Boh
You check your graphics card!

Threat to Society
No,the graphics are good,at least I liked it (if you want to recall in 2005,play FAIR :D )

R
Roman_Engine 15.02.20

Oh lol. what were you expecting from a video card like this? And look at sistemki.
You check your graphics card!

I know I vidyuhi not a cake but no game I was not going to stretch to 20-40 fps. The same kruzis the second can be configured to not inhibited and the graphics were even better.

L
Laplase 15.02.20

Phenom X2 550 3.1 Ghz, GTX460 analogue 1 gig RAM, 2 gig operatives. 1680*1050, regardless of exhibited graphics quality appear every 3 seconds freezes, ie jerks as his time was CoD Blops. IMHO unplayable, fps is 60-90

B
Butterfinger 15.02.20

Nixxes Software hands need to snap for such a curve the PC port version.

R
Roman_Engine 15.02.20

IMHO unplayable, fps is 60-90
I have your unplayable )))

r
rampy 15.02.20

when fps is choppy, with 90 drops sharply to 60 etc, it is unplayable.

L
Laplase 15.02.20

not unplayable due to fps, fps is just fine, but freezes are planted. During frieze, the picture actually freezes. For myself I would say that I am satisfied with the fps of not less than 45. So fps drochery not belong, just you me a little not so understood it was about the friezes. Exactly the same happened to me with the new CoD fps was very decent, but the picture froze periodically.