3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 15.02.20 10:02 pm

The optimization of the game (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

Configuration,the number of fps,settings
277 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kozhanyy 0len 15.02.20

KX-T206RU and rampy
vertical sync for what? I have a 580 the second vidyuhi and 60 Hz Monique, turned on sync for the entire game fps never jumped, not below 60 fps no higher. One 120 Hz Monique, those respectively the fps will be locked on this figure.

P
Prosto Keyn 15.02.20

Laplase
Sorry)

K
KX-T206RU 15.02.20

Danieldefo
Yes, I put vertical sync monitor, just 120, but it's worth 100, and I have Yes shows 100 FPS, but still in some places, jump in, say, nutria premises 100-92 shows how out into the street where many passers-by it begins 100-80-60, then sharply again to 100 and then again starts to jump in some places right up to 35 and it came inside of the room even so, so there is no stability anyway, in this game, I'm telling you, there are people who write here what they have is normal the game is, I admit, and not a challenges, the computers have all different software is different, so someone is lucky and someone that is not, well, thank God that I went through this game and removed, and no longer remember about it, again this is purely my personal opinion optimization of the game a complete mess. Especially here people write that they have a license from steam and the same drop of FPS observed, I thought that maybe because of the crack broken such a bad drop in FPS, and people with licenses the same problem, so optimization of the game is not what it is.

t
tryunder 15.02.20

Ehhh...when the patches people ?

m
medved Erik 15.02.20

Tryunder-developers know about the problem to rivet the patch ,I read on foreign forums.Try game to roll before you start again and put a check mark on all cores if it's there I helped the Frisians little sense.In General, it is strange that there can misiti, load ,the texture is not heavy like the Witcher 2 ,but even this problem can be solved by reducing the graphics and the Deus all FSUs.

S
SharroV 15.02.20

tryunder
patches for obsolete computers are not razrabotchiki games released, cap.

S
Stalker-Fayr 15.02.20

Laplase
I have Friesians were generally in all games,before the change of processor
But at least when I played in Bethke,everything was OK (it was the old processor) and the game was played almost without freezes

s
statickable 15.02.20

optimization is not happy(anisotropy at 8x,antialiasing off..the rest is at max 20 frames from the power)nothing high tech in the game he saw(
with regards to dx11,nothing he blah not change..if enjoying the game then the buzz,and the buzz do not carry nonsense)

T
Threat to Society 15.02.20

Wolk000

You cryusis, miss.

My schedule is completely satisfied, but this does not mean that it is good. I'm still in the game 94-year play, but I don't claim that there is good graphics.

If you have something slow, especially lag - this problem is not developed or optimized and your computer

Really? On my computer, the same Crisis flies at top speed. Deus Ex manages to go in spurts with 10 times the worst graphics, and 10 times smaller locations. If IT's not a problem of optimization, I have no words.

Butterfinger

Nixxes Software hands need to snap for such a curve the PC port version.

I agree. The port is not shit, but apart from that nothing to say. Things worse, but from a good port, this port is far.

-----------
PS actually I have strong jerks was not, they were quite rare. Fully playable, almost not noticed has passed without problems. I think I otpisyvayas here jerks and lags bigger than me.

C
Chay s Limonom 15.02.20

Optimization standards, I have everything in order.

X
XtremuS 15.02.20

40 fps steadily, without jerks, the game style

D
DedPihtoKakbe 15.02.20

Normal optimization, sometimes crashes, AutoSave save. my assessment of the optimization 9.5

S
Skylar220 15.02.20

statickable with regards to dx11,nothing he blah not change..if enjoying the game then the buzz,and the buzz do not carry nonsense
It is not as graphics, and that in Dx11 the game is almost 2 times more fps issues!

I have 35-50 fps ( Shadows, SSAO, Vsync off, rest on high, 1366x768 ) Friezes unfortunately like many present, but only in the city/ Triple buffering, I recommend to enable it the fps higher!

Playing on the laptop HP Pavilion Dv6

Cpu: Intel core i5 460m
Ram: 6 GB DDR3
Video: ATI 5650 1 GB

C
Cimeries666 15.02.20

C: Core 2 Duo E4600 2.46 Ghz
R: 4 Gb DDR2
V: nVidia GeForce 9500GT 512Mb GDDR3

on average 15-30 fps*(
minimum 30-40 fps
high 5-10 fps((((((((((((((

S
SharroV 15.02.20

And here fuck got...

N
Negih 15.02.20

ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY
1) Clean the registry. (download CCleaner, then go to the registry tab, click search for issues, then fix it)
2) Download and install this app - Game Prelauncher. It click option, run it, and select the game shortcut or file.
3) Play.
Personally, I have after these transactions has increased to 8-15 FPS and download games have become instant.

K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 15.02.20

PC in profile monitor 17,so 1024x768,the graphics are unscrewed to the max with the included plane from 75 to 50 fps depending on locations,any of the Frisians,long downloads,all quite seamlessly and smoothly.Therefore, I support those posts where it says that the problem is not with the game ,but with a computer on which it is put.
P. S. Put repak from R. G. ReCoding

L
Laplase 15.02.20

Stalker-Fire
In General I play a lot of games. But my practice for the Frisians were found only in Black Ops and Deus. Or in metro 2033(Hight, DX11) neither the crisis nor the Mafia, nor in any other games such jerks are not met. On topic: judging by foreign forums friezes are mainly on computers with AMD processors

Nikopol69
Give scout's honor that with a computer I have everything in order, no burden, no viruses, garbage, too, is win 7 proff x86. Everything was clean and tidy, other games are fine. The mother and the devices work on regular frequencies.

K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 15.02.20

Laplase
With AMD that just shouldn't be a problem,as the game was originally tuned for the products of this brand.
And config can be found?

L
Laplase 15.02.20

sharpened by card AMD Radeon. But about the processors XS. Phenom X2 550 3.1 Ghz, GTX460 analogue 1 gig RAM, 2 gig operatives.(DDR3 1333MHz) 1680*1050 wrote. With this config I have Metro 2033 it runs fine on high(perhaps one of the most demanding games currently and have good optimization) with regard to the Deus: 2 gigs of memory still free 700 Meters of the file swap, so 4 is not necessary for this game, it's not GTA4