3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20 09:21 pm

Mode \"Survival\" how is he now? (Fallout 4)

As of now this mode in terms of balance? I know that was a lot of stupidity being input into the game. But like a hundred years her and for a long time, everything must be completed. In addition to the savegames, which is well, very stupid mechanics interfere with the normal play? Can and subjective.
For example, the weight of the power armor he was supposed to either increase your maximum, or otherwise make itself felt. Drained it?
42 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
No, as it was and remained only slightly reduced chance of infection.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20

Rolemanser
In a bad sense or still to play?

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Anyone, if you're a nerd and a little bit extreme, you can try, but for me, this mode is also like the increased drop rate of legendary items (from the drop down 100 legendaric, only 3 normal) and a complete nerd does nothing.
For example, if you turn on survival mode in Vegas, your zadrotstvo kompensiruet different buns, including various achievements: man Shoe, man bullet and.

s
saa0891 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
As of now this mode in terms of balance?
Well,its very heavily modified,introduced a bunch of different buns that make survival a really interesting and hardcore from various diseases,negative effects and ending with the fact that he needed to sleep,and this is the only way to make a save,if you long sleep you have negative effects that can be neutralized,but also appears very good positive effect in the form of adrenaline,which adds a percentage to damage,you can bring this effect to 50%.
Fast travel is disabled.
Or, for example, even such a trifle as an empty bottle you can use in order to gain dirty or chitsujo water graznoy water can collect from any puddles at this time you will have a high chance of getting sick,but you can get pure water from the column and drink it without the risk of getting sick.
Now enemies are really dangerous,especially legendary (this is actually beginning to be hard,besides they've changed the algorithm they try as quickly as possible to get close to GG and attack,we have to use different tactics) ,you're not going to feel terminator because any raider you can make sounds good,especially to 30-40 levels,but all the enemies did less thick,i.e. to kill them much easier.
Traps,mines and grenades also become deadly if it previously was not especially soared on this occasion, now in most cases you will be dead,it is sad that in the beginning, did it just the way through the game it is only necessary to survival,only then will you be able to have more fun and excitement from the game,really I would like that in other games did something like that,the game really becomes much more interesting.

Rolemanser wrote:
For example, if you turn on survival mode in Vegas
If you compare it with the survival mode in Fallout 4,it's just a parody,the only thing that it requires is to eat and drink,the weight of the ammo,and use the doctor's bag fractures,Fallout 4 just much more the various subtleties and chips in the mode vijivania.

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

saa0891
For me it is survival mode needs something to compensate, what I did not see F4, for me it's just zadrotstvo who have plenty of time.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20

Rolemanser
Well, fat mobs of uresana - compensation =)

s
saa0891 16.02.20

Rolemanser wrote:
For me it is survival mode needs something to compensate
It needs first of all to complicate the gameplay (like any other similar mode in other games),what he actually does,what does some sort of compensation I don't know.

Rolemanser wrote:
for me it's just zadrotstvo who have plenty of time
To each his own,who thinks of zadrota it is their right,or against what I have,let everyone plays on the difficulty that suits him.

X
XOHOMEP 16.02.20

saa0891
Understand, to complicate gameplay is a very vague definition. For example, to drag a bunch of loot running on the stripped areas for two to sit (compared to a ing just a backpack and using the quick transition) is a"complicated gameplay? Someone will say Yes; I prefer to say that it makes gameplay tedious: the game is not added validation to the quality of the spinning balls in the head - only a test of perseverance f@#s. But, say, add some bosses or even a whole class of monsters that are so dangerous that require careful preparation (in the form of, for example, collecting sets of legendary armor Sentinel's / Titan's (which Reduces damage while standing and not moving by 15%) and/or the presence of spray from Quantum'governmental charges) - that is, Yes, it requires learning content, the ability to earn money, the ability to carefully examine the range of merchants, the ability to identify and carry out side quests, and so on. And let me correct if I am wrong - but as far as I understood (for reviews), eventually made the first first.

PS. The surva not yet played, but I'm thinking on this topic. Sluggish thinking, given the above.

s
saa0891 16.02.20

XOHOMEP wrote:
Understand, to complicate gameplay is a very vague definition. For example, to drag a bunch of loot running on the stripped areas for two to sit (compared to a ing just a backpack and using the quick transition) is a"complicated gameplay? Someone will say Yes; I prefer to say that it makes gameplay boring
This claim complicates gameplay since you can't collect a ton of junk and immediately moves to the dealer and he can shake off or dump everything into the workbench,and then will move back to the location where you do not dosobirat.
Then the partner becomes more in demand not only because of its perks,but also because it can be used as a mule or decoy during the battle,well there is always the option to rotorcraft,moreover in survival mode specially reduced carried weight,it's not all just done.

XOHOMEP wrote:
PS. The surva not yet played, but I'm thinking on this topic. Sluggish thinking, given the above.
If you are so bother by the lack of fast travel that is a lot of mods in the next topic I'm throwing mod,there is generally you can edit a bunch of parameters in the survival mode,I used it for the console and that would make the saves when using the bed they are not overwritten.t.e. that you could start at any moment.
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/gejmplej/unlimited_survival_mode/128-1-0-4180
Or here's another really cool mod that I've used,he makes a quick move is quite original.and I can even say Lorna.
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/gejmplej/immersive_fast_travel/128-1-0-3976

E
Eriori 16.02.20

IMHO a Downer, and not the government, tired of the game quickly. At a certain point there is a lot of empty locations because of the slow respawn and stupidly run around an empty game where nothing happens. Milking survival there are a lot of IMBA builds, allowing the legendary alefacept to anchorite. The system saves the game in which millions of bugs the most stupid.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20

saa0891
I finally wear out to eat and drink. Decided on another play. No, it is not difficult to drink and eat. But to do it literally every 10 minutes and poor peep through the navel, or whatever. It's a horror. Constantly watch the description of the effects of 10 pieces hanging. Even on foot I was ready to go with the odds, but... of 5 meters and a broken leg. In the copy too. Stupidly it somehow. Not to increase the weight for EXA is a mistake.
The idea is good. Mode good. But we have stretch so to speak. To make more real. But the complexity of a much more life - this is not the case.

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
That's what I wanted to say, the benefits of your suffering - no.

s
saa0891 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
But to do it literally every 10 minutes
Apparently you have some sort of other game,and all of it can be elementary to simplify hanging water,food and medicines to hot keys,you even in inventory will not have to climb.

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
but... of 5 meters and a broken leg
They're not as broken if there is no Overdrive,but if pumped the advantage of a strong ridge to 4 feet level in any case will not break while you can still run well,or can fight to damage,but again this too is a perk.

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
the effects of 10 pieces hanging
Then this mode is definitely not for you,judging by how you describe it,shouldn't even try,although again that would have been a lot of negative effects it is necessary to try very hard.

Rolemanser wrote:
outputs from your misery
If someone believes this mode of suffering, it's just silly to play it,turn that down and forward it is sad that this is a game and simplified,and even more such modes in games can be counted on the fingers.

R
RikoChiko 16.02.20

Processed well, but the idea of a savegame is complete nonsense.

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

saa0891
My friend, let's start with the fact that the fallout series was not about such survival, and instead to vigorously engage it rollaway component, they plunged at all of survival than turned the series into onyly Skyrim with guns.

R
RikoChiko 16.02.20

Still infuriated not informative about diseases of the hero. Interface 4ki absolutely not adapted to it.

Rolemanser
So I agree, but in this mode of fighting is the closest to classic polecam. With its unexpected crits.

s
saa0891 16.02.20

Rolemanser wrote:
My friend, let's start with the fact that the fallout series was not about such survival, and instead to vigorously engage it rollaway component, they plunged at all of survival than turned the series into onyly Skyrim with guns.
I'm not even going to discuss it because it is absolutely silly to compare the isometry from Black Isle Studios and then tried to move the Gazebo in 3D with the existing system of SPECIAL and step by step mode in the form of VATS,the gameplay and mechanics are completely different (for me they came out great,these games no more which is of course sad,and I do like the entire series except tactics),it was something specifically about the survival mode,as I wrote above, survival mode is designed to complicate and to make the gameplay more hardcore,and that's what he does if it's too difficult and tedious you can just incorporate a different complexity (to me it is impossible to deliver,especially until you pump up to 30-40 obrona,because virtually no problems),or not play if you think a foul unislim Skyrim with guns.

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

saa0891
You're right - the taste and color of all the markers are different, especially green and purple.
But I meant role-playing elements and a gazebo could diversify the quests in different ways, not to add masterpiece of sarcasm and charisma in which the dialogue only affects the reward and experience.

s
saa0891 16.02.20

Rolemanser wrote:
sarcasm and charisma in which the dialogue only affects the reward and experience.
It probably tells you how bad played,with charisma you can just select other options and ways to solve them by peaceful means or to save the life of a particular NPC.

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

saa0891
Or to convince the former of the paladin would return, having received the award in armor, but all these things can be counted on the fingers still free and will remain...