3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20 09:21 pm

Mode \"Survival\" how is he now? (Fallout 4)

As of now this mode in terms of balance? I know that was a lot of stupidity being input into the game. But like a hundred years her and for a long time, everything must be completed. In addition to the savegames, which is well, very stupid mechanics interfere with the normal play? Can and subjective.
For example, the weight of the power armor he was supposed to either increase your maximum, or otherwise make itself felt. Drained it?
42 Comments
Sort by:
R
RB_XAH 16.02.20

XOHOMEP wrote:
I was talking not only about fast moving. ALL that is added the survival mode (with one exception in the form of modifiers to health / damage), fits the definition of the complexity for ass! In order to overcome the remaining features of this level of complexity, do not need more fast brain bashers, no need to train the response - nothing you need, in addition to the ability to patiently run (to Prodavam and the beds in the first place), wait patiently to collect all sorts of (endless!) Ingram for any intake stuff, cooking it patiently, patiently to hang it on hotkey, to closely monitor conditions and sliders patiently to use the above mentioned substances at least the desire to get rid of the problems that this regime creates. That is, we have the addon (yet remember that this mode was not originally about him requested that developed it added in the process... even added not quite what was asked?), who coached the player patience, more patience, a little patience and a little bit of care, and-is presented as the highest difficulty in the game? That is touted as something created specifically for the best, most hardcore players?
XOHOMEP wrote:
What to endure? That's just this need to constantly perform monotonous and does not require any special abilities actions: dial ingrow, cook, eat. On difficulties lower survival times as much to cook do not need anything at all, even looting meat from dead bodies is not necessary, because enough only instantly acting and weightless stimpaks that fall from each of the second corpse of a humanoid.
And then he says:
XOHOMEP wrote:
Yeah, not played - but, on the other hand, me and Google didn't get banned.
Everything you need to know about the haters 4 Fallout.

X
XOHOMEP 16.02.20

RB_XAH
Not all of them. It would be nice to know that I was never a hater of Фола4... that's just in the surva (as he realized) no appeal can not see, because the special additional calculations and General training of the brain it requires.