3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20 09:21 pm

Mode \"Survival\" how is he now? (Fallout 4)

As of now this mode in terms of balance? I know that was a lot of stupidity being input into the game. But like a hundred years her and for a long time, everything must be completed. In addition to the savegames, which is well, very stupid mechanics interfere with the normal play? Can and subjective.
For example, the weight of the power armor he was supposed to either increase your maximum, or otherwise make itself felt. Drained it?
42 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 16.02.20

Rolemanser wrote:
Or to convince the former of the paladin would return, having received the award in armor, but all these things can be counted on the fingers still free and will remain...
You really should have been more carefully to pass the game,then it would be a finger at you is not enough.

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

saa0891
Thank you, you made my day )))

s
saa0891 16.02.20

Rolemanser wrote:
Thank you, you made my day )))
Not at all,just next time before you write something learn the subject,and the first charisma only for the experience,then it turns out that these moments are few, and so on,just like the person who wrote above about the survival mode,legs broken,to eat and drink is necessary every 10 minutes,you know.

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

saa0891
Dude, this is a joke of humour was, I know that gives you charisma in the game, even what pills do to you pick it up, but believe me, having finished the game without swinging charisma, desire to replay with charisma 10 to see all that she gives in each dialogue-desire does not arise.

X
XOHOMEP 16.02.20

saa0891 wrote:
This claim complicates the gameplay
So, I'll try again to explain. Different games can be difficult in different areas. Like chess require the player huge memory and the ability to miscalculation of the opponent's moves, poker attention to facial expressions and gestures of your opponents ' abilities in psychology, shooters - good reflexes / reaction, and some build ships in bottles, healthy nerves and excellent fine motor skills of the fingers. Who what the ability wants to use / develop - one in a game and plays. But damn, tell me: of Surv is a difficulty mode for WHAT? For the time being I see it as only the increased demands perseverance / patience of the player. Well, what I have called the complexity of an ass. Could be wrong, of course - but for the time being evidence to the contrary do not see.

The game can be complicated in different ways. It would be possible to very difficult to ponadelat special monsters that would pop out from the ground behind you and quickly kill you, if not kill them first - though this would challenge for the reflexes, and then the game finally would become the arcade. Or, if I had to steer the difficulties - I would have added complexity to the analytical part of the brain that need to matched to specific locations certain items, perhaps even disposable, so the player had to choose a style: if I spend this item And the boss No. 5, what will I do with the boss number 8? And I'll probably be able to beat a weaker subject B, but this will have to go quest In such a way, and to get the armor of G! But, as I see it, the creators didn't go neither one way nor the other... not add any complexity for the brain or for the spinal cord - only for the butt. And it is somehow depressing.

s
saa0891 16.02.20

Rolemanser wrote:
Dude, this is a joke of humour was, I know that gives you charisma in the game
As you slid.

Rolemanser wrote:
the desire to replay with charisma 10 to see all that she gives in each dialogue-desire does not arise.
Well, it's only your problem that you don't want to replay and see what happens if you select other options,factions,etc., or who does not make,do not like do not play.

XOHOMEP wrote:
For the time being I see it as only the increased demands perseverance / patience of the player. Well, what I have called the complexity of an ass. Could be wrong, of course - but for the time being evidence to the contrary do not see.
Why did you write ctolko water I do not understand (I do not have any desire to even comment),I'm still in the first post explained how the lack of a quick move complicates the game,your right to consider that increased demands perseverance / patience of the player or something else,although I'm even references to fashion gave to fix what you don't like,it would wish.

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

saa0891
What we argue with you? The game is not bad, but it could be better - agree? At the moment F4 is a testing ground for scrolls 6, so even though you don't agree but it's Skyrim with guns ;)

s
saa0891 16.02.20

Rolemanser wrote:
but it could be better - agree?
Loving the game is how not to take could be better in some aspects and components,the essence is not in it.

Rolemanser wrote:
even though you don't agree but it's Skyrim with guns ;)
You can see how everything changes,now he is not dull and it turns out good (look a couple posts and have become good),and I believe I don't care who as it is called,the main thing that a game I liked,the rest is not important.

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

saa0891
Oh, Troitse - we would have to live in sadness, at least 100 times say gergela, and my mouth is sour and sweet will not. The fact that F4 game topic in life will not say, do not even wait. The game is not bad, but the fallout, it sucks.

X
XOHOMEP 16.02.20

saa0891
I was talking not only about fast moving. ALL that is added the survival mode (with one exception in the form of modifiers to health / damage), fits the definition of the complexity for ass! In order to overcome the remaining features of this level of complexity, do not need more fast brain bashers, no need to train the response - nothing you need, in addition to the ability to patiently run (to Prodavam and the beds in the first place), wait patiently to collect all sorts of (endless!) Ingram for any intake stuff, cooking it patiently, patiently to hang it on hotkey, to closely monitor conditions and sliders patiently to use the above mentioned substances at least the desire to get rid of the problems that this regime creates. That is, we have the addon (yet remember that this mode was not originally about him requested that developed it added in the process... even added not quite what was asked?), who coached the player patience, more patience, a little patience and a little bit of care, and-is presented as the highest difficulty in the game? That is touted as something created specifically for the best, most hardcore players?

I'll ask in short for those who are not able to read or comment messagi more than one sentence: so you all agree that the best and most hardcore players should consider persons with the most flat and plodding ass??

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

XOHOMEP
As they say in your Internets - like, subscribe! only I added a bunch of time.

L
Lodurr 16.02.20

XOHOMEP wrote:
fits the definition of the complexity for ass!
Rather - jet fuel for the butt. :D
What is patience then? Scored the meat, at the ready, and pulled. Why tolerate that?
Ingram makes sense to cook not just for Survival. The survival of these Ingram going to the satisfaction of natural needs. In addition, the weight, which once again gives reason to wonder how this grub to eat. In consequence of which all commonly used in the food and all.
And to train the response just the same need, because there is a chance to pull the toilet two hours of the game. At the same time and tactics to consider, for the same reason. For fans mindlessly to speedrun this game, with frequent saves, of course it creates problems, but where is patience then? :)

E
Eriori 16.02.20

Lodurr
For a speedrun, there is a ninja build allowing in the middle of the game to anchorite Queens Bolotnikov dozens before you will notice. Hardcore in this mode is not quite the word. Just a little bit different skill swinging. And the fact that the character wants to eat and drink every 5 minutes is pathetic.Even tightly bite before.

X
XOHOMEP 16.02.20

Lodurr
What to endure? That's just this need to constantly perform monotonous and does not require any special abilities actions: dial ingrow, cook, eat. On difficulties lower survival times as much to cook do not need anything at all, even looting meat from dead bodies is not necessary, because enough only instantly acting and weightless stimpaks that fall from each of the second corpse of a humanoid.

Similarly, who wants to train reaction is a shooter, first and foremost Kwaku: there is grace and space. And anyone with quali friendship did not work, and there will be nothing to train - just will be saved, and all. How to survive in plenty on the surva? Yes, everything is the same: to collect, cook, eat (or food / water if on every save sleep for 8+ hours, or antibiotics, if you only have a mattress). Fortunately (for fans of this tactic), under almost every tree and in every corner there is a place to sleep... the only difference is the quality of the bed.

X
XOHOMEP 16.02.20

Lodurr
Yeah, not played - but, on the other hand, me and Google didn't get banned. I know that you can sleep on any mattress - another thing is that more than five hours on it, sleep, so - but still, the chance of getting sick increases. However, as I said above, disease cooked sanorania substances. But you tell me how playing (and very proud of it, apparently): what kind of skill is required in order to acquire those substances a little less than overdadige? Maybe their components are not sold everywhere; maybe they are limited and need to carefully think where to spend and where not? Maybe the pump in the settlements cease to bring in significantly more money than is spent on these components? Maybe something else I'm missing that very difficulty for some other organ, except for the ass?

4orny_ftornik 16.02.20

To me it is the survival mode made it hang in the game for 500+ hours. So PHC, with him everything is in order and this is how фоллаут4 need to play.
Yes, you can take another option is to prosperity the main story and start the next game, but if you get stuck, that's what. And even fashion not really needed, except for graphics and interface. Yes, the game is full of strange moments that you want to tweak, but the garlic - starting modit, begin to do just that. Don't play, and modish the game completely and complete failure. I can say one thing - not satisfied with the game as it is - hammer-and-play to another, not from one trying to do something completely different.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20

4orny_ftornik
It is about the current survival? Because he had previously been quite different.

E
Eriori 16.02.20

Lodurr
There are purely added to the 25 is easy to type. Vichevy stealth, you in an emphasis will not see. And then Hera?

4orny_ftornik 16.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
With a patch the other? About a month 4-6 not played. Thanks in advance for the info.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 16.02.20

4orny_ftornik
Oh, I have no clue. I only recently played. Before that, on the day of release and everything. But at the moment, forced to sleep every half hour and eat / drink every 10 minutes. Plus all kinds of other debuffs. Every half hour you have to consult a table of buffs and debuffs to check what to eat what not to eat and what to drink.