3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 16.02.20 09:27 pm

When to expect improvements in the availability and prices of video cards?

Your opinion on the whole situation. Will not save a regulation issue special Nvidia and AMD cards for mining? Wanted to take the GTX 1080. Was waiting for a significant drop in prices after the release of Ti. And it has gone case! And you!!! Wait!. Not only the prices were higher than after the appearance of 1080, but the map disappeared, even in Moscow. By the way, a question. GTX 1080 I'm going to fit, because it have a overclocked i7 3770K. But with respect to 1080Ti take a doubt - pull it. How to think, gamers?
53 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 16.02.20

Edvins wrote:
Was waiting for a significant drop in prices after the release of Ti. And it has gone case! And you!!! Wait!. Not only the prices were higher than after the appearance of 1080, but the map disappeared, even in Moscow
Preference TI just came out recently (MSI, so generally only appeared),so a few months will have to wait until the rivet and will satisfy the demand,he wanted TI to take.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 16.02.20

there are advantages, 580 merged in 22k taking 14800 initially, dokinuli and bought 1080 rog strix, which is also going to sell in a short time more to take Tishka. solutions in the form of special cards will not save, will buy both them and all the rest, just need to stand to order and wait

M
MunchkiN 616 16.02.20

more graphics cards just released for that matter and again saponaro shelves
as for the i7 3770 and 1080ти it is likely will open in full BH. provided that load is sufficient to squander up to 60 fps and below on the map. that is in principle the maximum ultra settings in the newest games
and about the prices - I for instance was waiting for cheaper Radeon 390х but it is not and never will like any card significantly by and large

A
AnPei 16.02.20

1070 produces just 5 usd|day at constant maximum load-taking into account the cost is nothing. Special cards for mining are promised by the end of 2017 with a guarantee of only 3 months. Soon graphics cards will be planted on the mining, ago stuffed in a box and pass them off as new . It remains to check when buying and better under the microscope . Prices of video in the regions and prior to that was higher by several thousand than in the center . Federal delivery only sell 100% prepayment, if promenergobanka, then with proper pre-sale preparation is to determine on the spot will be difficult.

-
-SK.art- 16.02.20

Edvins wrote:
By the way, a question. GTX 1080 I'm going to fit, because it have a overclocked i7 3770K. But with respect to 1080Ti take a doubt - pull it. How to think, gamers?
it depends in what resolution you play. In 4K, the processor stops will not be much. My 4790к overclocking to 4.7 GHz pulls 1080ти 4K fine. In lower resolutions in some games will be CPU limited to performance...
Edvins wrote:
And you!!! Wait!. Not only the prices were higher than after the appearance of 1080, but the map disappeared, even in Moscow.
I, some crap, had my 1070 to sell some miner just at the moment of the exacerbation of the fever, about 10 days ago. Sold and immediately went to the store and managed to grab his gig 1080ти. At that time there was a card from MSI and custom single reference was. But the very next day and swept from the shelves. Another day gone, and 1060 and 1070. This is what a madhouse...

S
SERJGRAFOYNI 16.02.20

Edvins
Order through me, will bring you the specified card + warranty from the manufacturer.

c
chlenix 16.02.20

An__ei wrote:
1070 produces just 5 usd|day at constant maximum load-taking into account the cost is nothing.
yeah...a penny. and costs-what!

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.02.20

Che I do not get it:where the tops gone from the shelves Regarda?And from Nvidia and from AMD

D
Dreik Fernis 16.02.20

Judging by availability and price, is already on the GTX 1050(Ti)/RX 460 mine started.

b
braintm 16.02.20

To Sep card.

L
LIRW 16.02.20

braintm
Manufacturing something in China up ?

b
braintm 16.02.20

LIRW
infa from wholesalers
Production cannot cope with demand.
The crystals themselves do little...

b
borman 16.02.20

I feel it will not end well, rush the crypto bubble so much so that Mama do not cry.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

It is dangerous to do so.

-
-SK.art- 16.02.20

soon the doors of the shops...

b
bosser2407 16.02.20

Called the day before at CU. He said that until the end of summer is unlikely that it will change, and prices will only rise. On one card approximately 100 people queue

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

Horosho I had to take my dorgu very abolish and then more and edema were vicemaster on the second i.e. the first voodoo SchA vasche situeyshen not the same that in 2001, when everything was on the shelves Ie Plone peck complected

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

-SK.art-
Prikolnie you Sdelaj photo photoshope!!!))))0 I already whinnying from this, and Then just a theme Samothrace! Especially the words on the picture!!!!!!!!!!!
)))))

G
GG4 16.02.20

Edvins
You must immediately take and not to wait. Prices of video in the near future will fly 2 times, if the price of bitcoin will decline, the price of video cards will be even higher (producers is profitable, the cards swept away). Sold 3 days ago a stray gtx 560 for 15,000.

-
-SK.art- 16.02.20

STANDS of Milivoje
yeah)) I overah also placed. On the topic of the day, so to speak..