3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 16.02.20 09:27 pm

When to expect improvements in the availability and prices of video cards?

Your opinion on the whole situation. Will not save a regulation issue special Nvidia and AMD cards for mining? Wanted to take the GTX 1080. Was waiting for a significant drop in prices after the release of Ti. And it has gone case! And you!!! Wait!. Not only the prices were higher than after the appearance of 1080, but the map disappeared, even in Moscow. By the way, a question. GTX 1080 I'm going to fit, because it have a overclocked i7 3770K. But with respect to 1080Ti take a doubt - pull it. How to think, gamers?
53 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

GG4
Sold 3 days ago a stray gtx 560 for 15,000.
Ahhh for that gggggggg????? 15,000 rubles We still take voodoo for half of the Torah! And vasch for the secondary network has a voodoo exhibit similar g for three max!!! Do not treat tuto!!))))
I your ex pussy was sold for 22000 Roubaud for each It was Geminga gtx 980 And you are g sold for 15,000 rubles???? Moruo all zero wrong? 1500??)))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

-SK.art-
SCART, check it out - here one treats Shaw 560 sold for 15,000 Roubaud))))
Pakaur - fiction))))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

-SK.art-
I thought you wrote that your former or biblebible 970 - s sold for the same
and tuto 560 for 15,000 Roubaud
She new it was worth 4850 Roubaud)))))

-
-SK.art- 16.02.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
Horosho I managed to take
and as I have time.....
this wait so. I snatched 52

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

I will sell now then its at least 10000000000 rubles))))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

-SK.art-
Very large dimensions???

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

-SK.art-
What with her not AK? You want to sell it to save up and then take the volt or take one tokuchuu? Did not understand not much

-
-SK.art- 16.02.20

Did not understand not much
che is there to understand it. I bought it 12 days ago for 52K. Took the last one. Now there are none in stock.. But look at the price tag. Well this is the Achtung.
Very large dimensions???
yeah. And it's cool)) 1080ти very often - 3 slot fools that the slots in the SAG. And my compact and lightweight. Vesch!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

-SK.art-
And ages to fill to went to you stranichku with your photo)))
Purely remind me)))) too, so I susanyi in short, as if it is always photographed from munya's eyes as it turns out now that is either booze or no booze slept or did not sleep Yesterday vodyaru network pile playing Butch the dog, all of sniper super elite, and something else
N You this profile that ie edit on Pehe for tamo cha two 1070 of gutex
By the way forgot to ask and two 1070 somewhere lose in clue one 1080ti? I Sarel on the tube that Ude 1070 is a bit more powerful one 1080ti and almost to Tito xp is mine!!!!!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

-SK.art-
Here ESO! Why proviseur? I second voodoo's huge three valandova and not slack I heard that the Msi big proviseur but not Huguenots or busy Here schA look (peck on the table is) and see sho vidyaha second pose Radome exactly is Honestly no lie, your profile Picture I saw a long time ago vidyahu, remember this was a 9800 gx 2 ye nf rjnjhfz lde[ well, that is two vigorous here it was sagging from the dude

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

-SK.art-
Found cha photo tamo Baraka in 2009 and when contacted after with Russia in 2014!))))))))))))) Tin!!!!!!!!!!!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

-SK.art-
Yes you got there you rzhaka on the page of the photo!!!!!!!!! SchA chips, wrsmu and I will continue to mate!!!!!

-
-SK.art- 16.02.20

and two 1070 somewhere lose in clue one 1080ti?
yeah, lose in ARMA 2 (daise mod), which I play mostly. And in Skyrim edishen special sly not work by default, but if God of war looks better profiles in the inspector works, however, still crooked, there are artifacts in the image. And Tishka there faster. And so, in games where sly works well for two 1070 a little faster. Up to 20%.
I heard that the Msi big proviseur
Yes, MSI gaming SAG for sure. I have two 1070 MSI gaming slack. They charge by height big. Here one end was hanging so ugly. Translative long bandurina also at the bottom of one edge to crash frequently (not all, but those that are height Textra large ). Some (on the same HOF) even specodlew comes in the kit, type of crutch))..

E
Edvins 16.02.20

But at the end of it all, the world's largest companies manufacturing other components and ready PC, because they soon, too, needs to be fucked! Who would buy ready-made computers? Because the cost of some dramatically affect the overall price of the PC. The result is a glut of other components and falling prices. And long the Corporation will suffer this bias, beating on the pockets? For now, only the manufacturers of video cards happiness, and the rest have to take action. And those who produces consoles and laptops - just come from the fallen down happiness. But you'll see, and they are under the guise prices will pozagorat possible.

P
Portmen 16.02.20

The prices of already issued cards seriously will affect only the release of a new generation, it always was and will be. And about presence/absence in the stores that prevents order? Or in warehouses they too ended?

E
Edvins 16.02.20

Portmen
Even in Moscow more or less willing to accept large orders from miners and a single card failure. Yes, and overpriced almost in 2 times. Even in Europe, for CU at 1070 - 1080 - 1080Ti while also increased (but not so certainly as we do) the prices of all on 100 people on a popular model (see the old. above).

F
Fanilol 16.02.20

Guys question, I have percent Core i7-4770 without the prefix K, whether it will pull the gtx 1080 if you work in full hd ?? 1070 is thought to change either 1080 or on 1080ti

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

NEVER)))

p
people123 16.02.20

The card reappeared in stores. With such prices, let the sellers do use them.

p
p0lz0vatel 16.02.20

and I was waiting for Vega from Amd . But here is