3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 16.02.20 09:27 pm

When to expect improvements in the availability and prices of video cards?

Your opinion on the whole situation. Will not save a regulation issue special Nvidia and AMD cards for mining? Wanted to take the GTX 1080. Was waiting for a significant drop in prices after the release of Ti. And it has gone case! And you!!! Wait!. Not only the prices were higher than after the appearance of 1080, but the map disappeared, even in Moscow. By the way, a question. GTX 1080 I'm going to fit, because it have a overclocked i7 3770K. But with respect to 1080Ti take a doubt - pull it. How to think, gamers?
53 Comments
Sort by:
g
giga18 16.02.20

until the spring of 2018, lower prices, I think, will not be

p
pastor2750 16.02.20

Edvins
Right now, all cryptocurrency rushed to make!! The price is 12K per dollar inflated the bubble as burst crisis will be bigger than they were!!

p
pastor2750 16.02.20

Edvins
All route grandmother!!

G
Georgiy Samoylov 16.02.20

Large stores and distributors in the region lifted the price tags on all that is possible... But there are shops gpu4you.ru offering graphics for a really popular price tags, if you pay for your order with bitcoin, I myself when bought it 2 your gtx1070Ti and Sli bridge, paid with bitcoin...

M
MagicHero 16.02.20

Alexey_Gamer
Some games even GTX 1080 is not enough for 1080p and 60 fps on ultra settings and sometimes just working at the limit, so that the GTX 1060'll have to lower the settings.

E
Edvins 16.02.20

Alexey_Gamer
Monitor 30 Acer Predator resolution 3560х1080 21х9. Already got a good price - took two vidyuhi 1070Ti GTX in SLI and for a long time can be high. Powerful vidyuhi not a ride - then we have a new processor.

E
Edvins 16.02.20

Alexey_Gamer
Once again faced with the complete ignorance of the subject people, never had SLI. First, the growth of 60-80%. And what I was not optimized over the last 6-7 years of the game. Scrape unit. And read the discussions on this topic - there all is painted. By the way, all my friends are gamers only recognize SLI.

A
Alexey_Gamer 16.02.20

You write about the maximum percentage, then I agree with You. I meant a guaranteed result that will in most games. You can watch a video about the dignity SLI and if You passed it, then You just got lucky)) And the video says about justification in SLI for 4K gaming. You have the same even full 2K no. But there is 144 Hz, which only need shooters and that is not all. Monitor You really fancy, but for the Amateur, for such money it is possible to buy decent 4K for example https://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar255488.htm even the delivery of the decent left.

M
MunchkiN 616 16.02.20

Alexey_Gamer
as for the bridge, if in fact there are some bridges the old generation and new generation bridges the cow conditionally 1080ти generation increased productivity. they can complete some Mat Board may not be.
about small performance gains from running multi GPU myth is quite common. usually in demanding grafonola if gives a 95-100% increase if fps somewhere at 30-40фпс those below 20 fps on a single graphics card. this Pitch picture of pitch I personally see with 2008. in the unoptimized under Naguib cards games fps docked at the processing part and with fps above described. so always wait for 100% fps of course you should not. and the more conventionally fps for the video card and more petty-bourgeois system of the CPU but fewer and fewer will be efficiency from the additional cards.
the demand for MGPU depends on the time period of the prices and features of MSPU. at the moment the need MGPU for a full CD of course actually in a certain issue due to stagnation in the system requirements and grafone but say, 12-15 need MGPU was extremely high for soulmate game on a single core of the game was absolutely not possible and in the upper budget assemblies 2 skinny cards were more favorable price to performance than a thick fellow, and still in principle the question can be put as a number of video cards on AMD and NV are very frail (all from 390х to 580 and the second map there is a mathematically very useful) so ultraaccurate (though I don't know how defla practically with the cross-fire because the results of the tests, he held it there and when I have had something like pravelo it was while in the tests it was not. what is the theme of a very specific and individual). but that of course flies a lot of problems with the need for regular updates of firewood, a rare graphically bugs and attempt to circumvent them with manipulati firewood and other anal pain. one should notice that the resolution today 2K using only ultramicrotome and the voracious mass smoothing the need to use 2 top is a practical Pitch for granted. in General, if we talk about SLI and cross some narrow-minded historical n justified that without lowering settings, stepping through the generation ultremo not falling below 30 fps and not chase every new generation of graphics cards not doing a small philistinism on any Craigslist.

M
MagicHero 16.02.20

Alexey_Gamer
Alexey_Gamer wrote:
And kayfovat You exactly to the release of a couple new versions of Direct X )) As the loc You will have, and instructions for the processing of game graphics anymore! Direct X is the main engine of trading cards, after the miners))
And you've heard the old the new direct x??? Why write such nonsense if info or what not. For example, purchased in 2010 vidyuhi HD 5850 itself still feels great and it's been 8 years!!! Already changed it after 3 vidyuhi and 5850-I was lying in kropke as a legacy of performance and not because of some crazy instructions direct xxx.

A
Alexey_Gamer 16.02.20

MagicHero
Your graphics card supports DirectX 11 (latest 12, and 13), but there is little RAM, only 1 GB and now need at least 2GB. On my old PC was GF GTX 260 (DirectX 10), games-11 on it steadily flew in the mistake of even starting properly. Same thing happened to a few friends.

A
Alexey_Gamer 16.02.20

MunchkiN 616
Not to chase a new video card you can disable the shadows with the fog and do a small acceleration. A video card upgrade in a generation. It will be easier to sell b/card, as to work in undemanding programs, it will fit.

M
MagicHero 16.02.20

Alexey_Gamer
Do you know what gives 12 direct and as it is now used in games? About graphics card I just gave an example that it will launch the game and said that it is obsolete faster than because of direct x