3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SatoSET 16.02.20 09:47 pm

The ending of the game (spoilers!) (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Who liked this story the Neck? What do you think will Arno Pro Neck in one of the following games continues the story of Arno.
61 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Neklyudov 16.02.20

SatoSET
but what is it?

S
SatoSET 16.02.20

Anton Nekludov
Guess who killed Arno father

M
Mahro 16.02.20

Well, who was unity, write that on the Neck , in the story, there is no word

S
SatoSET 16.02.20

Mahro
I agree, but to fully know the plot, you have to pass both games)

M
Mahro 16.02.20

SatoSET
Interestingly, on the forum of Unity, namely in the discussion of endings, this one guy (girl) wrote that Shay died but I all clambered Rouge, 100 % passed, but information about his death, missed something.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 16.02.20

Maybe in the DLC dead kings something about it?

M
Maks_92_00 16.02.20

Please help. I need to Rob 20 sea convoys. In the taverns in the river valley and in new York give only the locations of camps supply. And in the taverns in the North Atlantic is written No information. How am I supposed to find the convoys?

M
Maks_92_00 16.02.20

All I figured out, the question is closed

S
Soune 16.02.20

In fact, the ending of the story of Shay is quite adequate and understandable, but that ending in the real world, somehow left me for a fat question mark
Do I understand correctly that when we meet a grizzled bearded man with the burned face in the office Now, it's actually the father of Desmond William miles, who poses as a Templar?
And actually in the end, when Melanie reports the main character ring of a Templar, Will is getting behind her, pulled a gun, saying, Give up...
So he kills the two girls and the hero? Or leave him alive but still kills girls?
In my opinion, it would be interesting if given a choice to take or not to take the ring.
This is not difficult, explain this point at the end, and who understand. Thank you

a
a_noob_is 16.02.20

Will be released on PC, understandable.

K
Kol55 16.02.20

Soune
WELL, why did you write it? Just tell me the reason and your logic.

K
Kosolapyi1 16.02.20

And what is the end of the Neck is adequate ? Killed his father Arno and disappeared, and the threats which were...

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 16.02.20

Victory,which will be released in late 2015 will provide answers to this question. Has been said that real peace in victory will give the answers to the questions of the Rogue and black flag. Will be essentially the same from 1 person. In this case ..in my opinion...Maybe gg will be the same in the real world.

p
prowkan 16.02.20

It is not William miles, this is Otso Berg.

M
MrGrave 16.02.20

The ending is good, do not argue. In real time that in the past. The only question is - what happened to Patrick after the murder, Dorian? If he returned to the colony, then nigro Connor would not remain a chance. And Haithem could stay alive.

N
NightHawkreal 16.02.20

Isn't this after the events of the three-pointers? Dorian is sort of confirmed.

X
Xazron 16.02.20

Looks like Sheila and Connor never met, I wonder who is stronger I think Radunhageydu :) but maybe not.

K
Kosolapyi1 16.02.20

What's up with Connor in the plot was introduced, he did not really say, but it's been 2.5 years ?...

A
Absolute_power 16.02.20

Like Connor here is not tied,if Achilles runs the brotherhood,and leg him talk at the end of outcast shot.

K
Kosolapyi1 16.02.20

I'm not exactly this game mean, but in General. After all, there is the same unity, where Connor just nothing. His fate is not known after the end of the 3 parts (2.5 years). The story of the same Edward, Huitema, ADEWALE finished for 1 year.