3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SatoSET 16.02.20 09:47 pm

The ending of the game (spoilers!) (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Who liked this story the Neck? What do you think will Arno Pro Neck in one of the following games continues the story of Arno.
61 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat-AC3 16.02.20

wassups
Ie in the middle of you understand that Shay killed Arno's father?

T
Turneps 16.02.20

Milkman1337
The assassin can only see the assassin. But Arnaud was not yet an assassin, so the Neck and not seen.
PS: I coined. GEE-GEE.

T
Turneps 16.02.20

Pirat-AC3
The ending is super. Did not expect this from Ubisoft.
If I put Unity 4, feel free to put this in 8.5
Unity is much more interesting. She would have a plot, unlike the Outcast, has one logical line.
Rogue is kind of ripped a compilation. IMHO.

T
Turneps 16.02.20

wassups
In fact, I'm about the same saying. I tore one event stuck to the game, and then another... and so on throughout the story.
After Rogue took and passed the ACE 2. What can I say - classics not to be outdone!!!Ezio is the maximum I was capable of YUBISOFT.

N
NightHawkreal 16.02.20

Pirat-AC3
I realized this back in unity when Arno scored on a quest.

b
barkas69 16.02.20

such an Svetochka between 3rd, 4th and unity

C
CrazyLynx 16.02.20

vlad_sherba
I now also wonder

s
simmac 16.02.20

The ending is great, by the way, who does not know that he chose the employee of Abstergo, look at the tablet, there is his diary. In the diary it is written that he has not yet decided the Templars gave him time to think.

a
alik12345 16.02.20

I after ending AC Rogue long go nuts )))

K
K.e.k.s 16.02.20

simmac
Where did you find it? I do like the tablet saw.

s
simmac 16.02.20

K. e.k.s
Press Esc and then choose diary.

K
K.e.k.s 16.02.20

simmac
Yes, really.) If you hadn't said, it would probably did not notice.))

t
tofast99 16.02.20

decent game one of the world's best AC story is quite good

V
Valek Malinov 16.02.20

Soune
once so that he (the main character) knew too much ovei their corporations and if he refused he would have shot him

v
vanrem 16.02.20

vlad_sherba
just do not understand why he was Connor calling old?
cant localization. In the original this was the dialogue:
Cormac, taking a casket: - I'm just finishing old buisness.
Father Arno: - Old...Connor and his Assassins...The American Revolution undid your Templar buisness.

I
Iskander Kusain 16.02.20

If you pass the game you can find kt killed his father ARNO!111111!!!!!!!!!!! IN ASSASSINS CREED UNITY!!!!!!!!!!1!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Mandalorian 16.02.20

liked the game.....but could the plot and longer to do........more atmosphere, you need....

M
Mandalorian 16.02.20

but the ending is intriguing all the same......not in terms of unity......after the meeting, the neck with ageless it would be possible to finish.....

r
ramal002 16.02.20

this is not a problem so write all the topics briefly in the beginning of the game in training when you want me to aktivirovat kernel I imenti spinning
no stopping and there's nothing I can do but the game wants to go

_
_N7. 16.02.20

The ending is elegant, in modern times we generally are referring to the choice, either you're with the Templars, or you're dead, I think schA will select but no, it's all over sorry of course, but nevertheless, and about the guesses of Shay meeting Connor, then I think by far the winner would have gone out Connor, just because he is younger, physically stronger and tougher Shay, longer learnt the skills of the assassin, not just because the suit has received, and once received, continued to improve skills.In General, this plan definitely Radunhageydu, IMHO.