3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SatoSET 16.02.20 09:47 pm

The ending of the game (spoilers!) (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Who liked this story the Neck? What do you think will Arno Pro Neck in one of the following games continues the story of Arno.
61 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dobbi 16.02.20

Soune I think Melanie gives a choice to Dummy, if he agrees that he was waiting for the Buns and happiness, and if he as Otto Berg Drop, Idol waiting for Annalena Kara by gun Berg =( I understand although I don't know...

M
Milkman1337 16.02.20

I can not understand one:The unity of Father Arno killed Zharmen(thought Arno),and the Outcast Shay.While he passed near the Arno,and in unity it is not visible!

M
Milkman1337 16.02.20

Kosolapyi1
Started a new story,the story of Hatem Kenueya,son Edward,and his son Connor)

K
Kosolapyi1 16.02.20

Milkman1337
Arno did not think so. In the unity of his father's death Arno really is not mentioned after his death.

B
Biglittlemath 16.02.20

Milkman1337
Arno investigating the death of a father of Eliza.

N
NightHawkreal 16.02.20

I think Rouge scene was added just from the bulldozer to tie the game. Generally it is strange - Arno finger does not hit to avenge his father, but crashed for the sake of his stepfather.

G
GhostRusSPB 16.02.20

Liked the ending, and the game, the Templars I like more than these ososki in the hood

P
ProstoFeliks 16.02.20

Guys tell me why yubisoft makes such long titles in the assassin (26 minutes , I have spotted)?

V
Vadim Ibragimov 16.02.20

wassups
Dude, where to put 20 crosses

D
Default2 16.02.20

Vadim Ibragimov
Armour of sir James Gunn and his sword you can find in the secret room in the Fort de sable. A secret room will open after one, you will find 20 crosses of the Templars.

V
Vadim Ibragimov 16.02.20

Mr. Nobody
I collected all 20 crosses of the Templars. Nike region on the map do not see

V
Vadim Ibragimov 16.02.20

Mr. Nobody
I can not find

D
Default2 16.02.20

Vadim Ibragimov
at Fort de sable.

V
Vadim Ibragimov 16.02.20

Mr. Nobody
Where it is, and generally a sign there is

D
Default2 16.02.20

Vadim Ibragimov
On the map look, is it so difficult?

V
Vadim Ibragimov 16.02.20

Mr. Nobody
I searched and found

v
vanrem 16.02.20

Kosolapyi1
nuuuu, Connor mentions father Arno in a dying dialogue with Saem.
In General, about why about Connor, not a word - the answer to this question can be found in tablets, and computers Abstergo;)
Abstergo of Entertaiment - suppliers the last three games of the Assassin ( and They also) think Connor's sad little less than full. And all because of the fact that AC3 had two GG and the background of his father's-Haitima from which charisma is like nuclear reactors, Connor really weak character.

v
vlad_sherba 16.02.20

W. ill
just do not understand why he was Connor calling old?

P
Pirat-AC3 16.02.20

The ending is super. Did not expect this from Ubisoft.
If I put Unity 4, feel free to put this in 8.5

c
chel s pulemetom. 16.02.20

Thought to unity the plot is nonsense and a lot of gaps.

Went Rogue and direct NEOJIDANNYI plot twist that fills in all the gaps in literally 5 minutes!
Happy as an elephant)