3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir18886 23.09.19 10:53 am

Chernobyl: truth and fiction in the acclaimed series

23 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 23.09.19

Владимир18886
Now, in your own words, detail the points to be able to highlight and quote, and then write the answer.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 23.09.19

What is it? Advertising YouTube channels and got to the forums?

N
Nevoeiro 23.09.19

Roma
Bummer just the same, the author of the thread.

y
yariko.v 23.09.19

Started to watch 3 series, but turned off before reaching the middle, he realized. This film carries neither cinematic, nor even documentary value. In fact, the authors do not deny that this film (napichkany liberties Director and screenwriter). I watched many Doc films on this subject that in the compartment give a more truthful and complete picture of this event. This film is designed primarily for cushion veruny who do not see beyond their own monitor.
Overall, this is a more entertaining film lifted only after the events, but not as much as was in and for the truth.

z
zdrastE 23.09.19

yariko.v wrote:
Started to watch 3 series, but turned off before reaching the middle, he realized. This film carries neither cinematic, nor even documentary value.
importantly, it was the entertainment value.
yariko.v wrote:
In fact, the authors do not deny that this is a movie...
amazing... what an insight.
so of course, they are dark, usually encrypted, and you, hammer, saw through at once.
yariko.v wrote:
This film is designed primarily for cushion veruny who do not see beyond their own monitor.
well, Yes, of course, you're right. probably, such the man as you do not waste time going to view all the king Kong and Pirates what of the seas - there is no truth there.
yariko.v wrote:
Overall, this is a more entertaining film lifted only after the events, but not as much as was in and for the truth.
the filmmakers claimed the opposite?
yariko.v
you nurse a child is not a fairy tale read?
by the way, I got the same story off in the middle of the third series. current series another the latest season of game of thrones. NODATA (no entertainment component) in addition to the almost lasting for the whole series (at least, the part that I could see) the twilight.
here I think, maybe I should watch until the end and to feel at least a documentary value about the life of dragons, the living and the dead in ???in the middle ages???...

C
ColonelJason 23.09.19

yariko.v
yariko.v wrote:
the authors do not deny that this is a movie
yariko.v wrote:
This film does not carry [...] documentary value
yariko.v wrote:
lifted only after the events, but not as much as was in and for the truth.
Wow, rare you savvy people. Obvious right quick.
yariko.v wrote:
I watched many Doc films on this subject that in the compartment give a more truthful and complete picture of this event.
The true picture in the Studio.Can briefly, briefly. In what specific substantive aspects of the series lying?

While you like a normal person, prepare substantive arguments in favor of his claim, tell you about a great analysis of the series comrade.Goblin (see staff zabashlyat OK so o have. drinking as much as two sessions of sparkling revelations, one uniserial, with the historian, which periodically with a swollen face comes to him, and greedily drinks the water, and the second as much as many series, with Zhukov; I'm talking about the one with the drinking historian). Exposing the Anglo-Saxon libel was as follows: But remember, there is nick says Legasov in the helicopter:tell me and I will shoot you? Here everything is clear with gunaseelam! And could not so to speak! It is a completely different person was,it's obvious. And then shoot- well, you're not heard?Of course, for young morons were shooting. It is well I have to say: now shoot! (Goblin laughs, shakes, bald head blushes), here are morons! Well, clearly, the Anglo-Saxons for our morons shit again removed. Hawa morons, if you like that. Now shoot! (again shaking in hysterical laughter). "And in this way a whole hour parsing.

Z
Zamkadysh 23.09.19

This vyser consisting of continuous blunders.

G
Gauguin 23.09.19

As soon as I saw the evil gebni with guns, immediately understood why this creation need. Oh well, at least fun.
ColonelJason wrote:
I will shoot you
A really great Comedy. And from the mouth of Colonel sounds funnier than to see triple.

C
ColonelJason 23.09.19

Gauguin
Gauguin wrote:
As soon as I saw the evil gebni with guns, immediately understood why this creation need. Oh well, at least fun.
What wonderful gravyurki gives us life: a highly spiritual advocate has fun with all the tragedy that claimed the lives of thousands of people.

N
Nevoeiro 23.09.19

yariko.v wrote:
Just the same, it will be the truth.

C
ColonelJason 23.09.19

Nevoeiro
Maybe you'll get us out of this morass of misconceptions and tell us what really happened? And somehow badly it turns out: the topic for more than two months, and no sane example material misstatement of fact in the series we do not observe.

N
Nevoeiro 23.09.19

ColonelJason
There are plenty of documentaries on this subject, familiarize.
One of the documentaries

C
ColonelJason 23.09.19

Nevoeiro
You obviously are already familiar, so, please, describe briefly in what essential points lied to the authors of the series.

N
Nevoeiro 23.09.19

ColonelJason
Please, make it your own.

N
Nevoeiro 23.09.19

ColonelJason
ColonelJason wrote:
( I understand that you were trying to say,check out yourself, (considering, apparently, that pathetic Julen, instead of direct answers to direct questions, will help to hide the fact that you , once again, declare stupid nonsense that they themselves are not able to anything to justify), but, due to the fact that human language you do not speak even at the level of the healthy child 5-6 years, so the basic sentence pattern you were given).
Could you in more detail and just write your conclusion.
ColonelJason wrote:
Main actors (woodpeckers, Fomin, Brukhanov) received 10 years imprisonment
And all released early.
ColonelJason wrote:
From cluster record Legasov: the station — such a reluctance, such carelessness, such a fright. As the forty-first year, but even in the worst case. With the same Brest, with the same courage, the same daring, the same lack of readiness...I Have in the safe is kept a record of telephone conversations of operators before the accident. Creeps pulls, when you read them. One asks the other: "Here the program says that you need to do, and then strikeout a lot, how am I supposed to be?" Second little thought, "And you act on strikethrough!It is a fact.
How do you know this recording, the documents are already declassified? You can link to declassified documents?
ColonelJason wrote:
-Another reason, discussed (and , apparently, it is) main - coachnet reactor design. These reactors were operated for 13 years before the state of emergency that led to the crash of the stocks began to be corrected only after 1986. It is a fact.
From the report it is known. Not who litters seems to be at the expense of this argument.
ColonelJason wrote:
Omission of information, like aliens and its.At that time, as many foreign media said the threat to human life, and on television was shown map of air streams in Central and Eastern Europe, in Kiev and other cities of Ukraine and Belarus was held a holiday show and festivals on may day. Demonstration in Kiev was organized under the personal direction of the General Secretary of the CPSU Mikhail Gorbachev. The person responsible for withholding information, later explained his decision by the need to prevent panic among the population.It is a fact.
How official time was to publish information about the accident?
The TASS message was published on April 28. People in Pripyat was quickly evacuated and warned that it is not shown in the film.
About Gorbachev modestly, it is no wonder he has a Nobel peace prize.

ColonelJason wrote:
Baiting Legasov moral colleagues and honest, decent government after its performance in Vienna.
Baiting the other.
That is, the rest of the film does not significantly, so for the background made of?

H
Hellhound_Anger 23.09.19

What fiction? The fact that it blew up the people or the fact that there was a flaw of the reactor, or what are they hiding? Maybe the KGB s the bandits that everyone and everything is knit in the Gulag, which had built and people ridicule. And it is now seeing active during the rallies peaceful. That is not true? There are inaccuracies, but to complain about them, you have to be so pathetic and petty. However the best job. And Yes, for people like Gauguin film T-34 (2019) is historically accurate, it is for history lessons, just go, actually did. Obrazujas health, dad.
Gauguin wrote:
A really great Comedy. And from the mouth of Colonel sounds funnier than to see triple.
So, here I was laughing, rolling on the floor watching the T-34 Russian. Noble Comedy.
Came another Russian masterpiece:

N
Nevoeiro 23.09.19

ColonelJason wrote:
Oh, of course: in healthy children older than 5-6 years, a coherent, sensible speech. You have incoherent speech and pointless. Hence the conclusion that you do not possess a speech-level functions of a healthy child of 5-6 years.
Could you precisely tell us how you determined the possession of speech functions ?
ColonelJason wrote:
It all (wish) is known, record Legasov, as far as I know (though correct me if not) has not been classified. You would know about it, if less time and effort was spent to expose himself to ridicule, appearing regularly with statements about issues that don't have the slightest idea. And, Yes, the documents are also gradually declassified.
Gradually, so not all declassified.
Well, in what document are these cluster data Legasov?
ColonelJason wrote:
Tell you the series just did not look or visual information you capture is as bad as verbal? In the second series, 40-minute show the evacuation of Pripyat, which began on 27 th
And it's like you didn't notice the naked miners. Ah Yes, your this is not essential.
The first brief official statement about the incident was transferred to TASS 28 APR.
ColonelJason wrote:
Which time (God, why do you hate our language?) we need to inform people about what to place where their children are walking, moving air flow with the healing radiation? Well, I don't know. How about: as soon as possible?
That is, you are sure so that it will not happen panic?
ColonelJason wrote:
Yeah, his daughter, for example. And the title of Hero of Labor told him twice not because of the bullying refused. I did not deserve.
At that time many who were denied for different reason.
ColonelJason wrote:
Of course in the series (don't quite understand why you so stubbornly call it a movie; maybe we're talking about different works say?) many more significant, for example: selfless heroism of the liquidators of consequences and difficult decisions, the salvation of Europe from ecological disaster. But inspired by devotchkas potsreotam , is, of course, irrelevant - who needs this heroism, when the English Scatter offends.
So maybe it was necessary to show heroism and not drag in what was not? Heroism,but Yes, the USSR judging in the film heroism is only possible at gunpoint, isn't it.

N
Nevoeiro 23.09.19

ColonelJason wrote:
I understand that you, as a man not even mastered their native language at the household level, it will be difficult to understand voiced further legal nuance, but parole not mean the recognition of innocence.
Thanks for the clarification, woodpeckers partially took the blame.

C
ColonelJason 23.09.19

Nevoeiro
Nevoeiro wrote:
Woodpeckers partially took the blame.
Thank you for the video, confirming the direct words of one of the main participants in the events, the main idea of the series - Soviet ideological machine easily sacrificed people for the sake of (as it seemed) of reputation.
55:00 - it was clear that the accused is staff. But the other, and could not be: in the Soviet Union were not accidents due to poor equipment. in the Soviet Union, the accident occurred through the fault of the staff.
What a horrible, nasty words of that dying old man . Seen too sold out to the capitalist pigs, not otherwise.

N
Nevoeiro 23.09.19

ColonelJason
ColonelJason wrote:
Thank you for the video, confirming the direct words of one of the main participants in the events, the main idea of the series - Soviet ideological machine easily sacrificed people for the sake of (as it seemed) of reputation.
55:00 - it was clear that the accused is staff. But the other, and could not be: in the Soviet Union were not accidents due to poor equipment. in the Soviet Union, the accident occurred through the fault of the staff.
What a horrible, nasty words of that dying old man . Seen too sold out to the capitalist pigs, not otherwise.
That's exactly what it shown in the series that in the USSR all the heroic deeds of people made out of sticks.
And still the basic idea of the series was such to denigrate the Soviet Union. What, exactly, you yourself have confirmed.