3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Il Hartmann 16.02.20 10:06 pm

Weapons in S. T. A. L. K. E. R.:Call of Pripyat (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I propose to discuss the weapons in the game, compare it with the real samples. Its characteristics, cost, availability, its use in the Zone, etc., etc.
42 Comments
Sort by:
S
STROGOV 16.02.20

Hmm, the one to discuss it... Features ispohablennoy, the balance killed, some samples of weapons in Stalker is frankly irrelevant. And on the appearance of trunks and sometimes disgusting to watch... Fortunately, there are people that replace the standard Stalker weapon models in a more detailed and believable, and then there are those who significantly reduces the amount of Western weapons in the game. Alas, to call of Pripyat yet it is very slow for gets.

I
Il Hartmann 16.02.20

Here! I'm about the same. TTX weapons almost completely match the real. About Freedom: in the PM they are fully armed with Western weapons, in the ERS is fully Soviet, and SN and NATO, and the Soviet-Russian... And how to understand yours? And I think that the main supplier of Western weapons in the Area are Mercenaries, they have me associated with the special forces of NATO.

K
Koroleva luchnic 16.02.20

so all quadrupeds, go into the game and read.

I
Il Hartmann 16.02.20

so all quadrupeds, go into the game and read.

Vooot! If you believe the game, we do not think...

K

And you do not believe.
In addition, the topic podveshana arms, that's the game.

I
Il Hartmann 16.02.20

The theme deals not only with the weapons from the game and real samples. And discuss stay and use in the Area.

K

but the real models..

what you do in the header of the theme is not written?

I
Il Hartmann 16.02.20

what you do in the header of the theme is not written?

I thought it was so clear and that will come to it by themselves. But to think, as you can see less, to think more...

V
Vaan 16.02.20

Har-Ki is not that they name even spell can't texture HORROR !

g
gomir 16.02.20

and then another bugs about realisticness games.
Where is it written that the developers tried to make a realistic replica?))
And who ever seen one realistic game?

Topics such as this in arms ,Stalker on the forums a lot, close,
then another glitch comes to realism and so on to infinity))

[
[NEW WORLD]sniper.dolg 16.02.20

first, the authors of the game have no right to do real weapons for that they would have to fork out a couple million.
And secondly, in the description of the game and even in an interview with the developers, not specified anywhere that the weapons are prototypes of the actual, mentioned only on the approximation of the characteristics of real weapons.....
All clear??? or have more questions???

F
Fanat Maks S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 16.02.20

sniper.dolg And you have everything you know?

R
Rashsherh 16.02.20

He thought Grigorovich reads=))))))

F

)))) Can it is Gregory! ))))

[
[NEW WORLD]sniper.dolg 16.02.20

Fan Max S. T. A. L. K. E. R.[Collected stalkers PG], just you know, tired already topics about that in Stalker unreal weapons, go to any forum Stalker and if there is to dig, then such topics will find a lot

F

sniper.dolg I support you : )

g
gomir 16.02.20

A little Stalker resembles a real fight, night capture of the bridge over Limansk.

And all of the thousands of games that Gamal only a little resemblance to reality, was simulator:
Driving instructor for putting the rights in traffic police )))
Zero graphics, but else much created the effect :)

Anyway, what about the radiation to say that bullets in the real world a millon times be buried or disabled people would be, what's real?)) Want some real, it's simple - play without saves))

D
Doctor Ken 16.02.20

For me, the most convenient weapon is the surf, if anyone knows how Vintorez only improved the armor knockdown and seems to be a reduced firing speed, it can be ordered from Nimble in section sniper weapons.

R
Romez_ST 16.02.20

Well, Nimble is always different brings, not guess

A
ANRIL13 16.02.20

Hmm the weapon did not in real life)
A bunch of samples from Tula such as storm Vintorez, rarely occur in SamAuto Russia)) not do the same in Ukraine