3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Il Hartmann 16.02.20 10:06 pm

Weapons in S. T. A. L. K. E. R.:Call of Pripyat (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I propose to discuss the weapons in the game, compare it with the real samples. Its characteristics, cost, availability, its use in the Zone, etc., etc.
42 Comments
Sort by:
R
R0AD 16.02.20

AK-74/47 theme in any game! Who is against compare the popularity of the choice of weapons in all games, on the effectiveness of

P
Patriot PG 16.02.20

Let's make a list of weapons that need to be added to Call of Pripyat. Because the foreign mercenaries well armed, but local would be much easier to get Soviet arms, some of the bulk warehouses, like a trophy. Besides the old and existing guns would be nice to add homemade, because one edge is not the case. From homemade I would add from simple single-shot samopaly(although stalkers and such who go to Zaton or Jupiter - incredible lucky) to different crafts from Metro: Ray of hope, like a belt of machine gun under the roll and intermediate instances - rework all of the Pneumatics under the artisanal 6mm bullets, cheap but not particularly powerful, and the Kalash from a clear sky under machine-gun and sniper ammo and Big Ben in 9h39, time was are handmade in the old games in the new someone could make.