3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RikoChiko 04.09.19 03:35 pm

The dialogue vs Plot.

In the game the main gameplay.
54 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 04.09.19

Skarlet Frankett Nox
Well scare purely on the sound I few horror games I remember

Y
Yuri Yandere 04.09.19

Grandfather Mole
A good password would be, nobody ever fetches in addition to khaki :D

bloomm
Sharp sounds, I suppose? It's kind of leveled under the bar Simakov, isn't it? I'm terrible plot and creating atmosphere(eerie sounds and music are also included here), the rest is cheap, often, the trick.

U
UI core 04.09.19

The main atmospheric

Z
Z126 04.09.19

p
p.zemlin97 04.09.19

if you take old games that are masterpieces even with bad graphics , yeah.. seems you need graphics but if the game is good and the dialogue is not very at not terrible

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

Z126
Oh Yes, GTA =] I remember how people rocked it in San Andreas with some sites and wrote every minute on the forum about the process )) it Was here in 2005, Yes... And now suddenly this game has become old ^_^ Soon it in the classics write down, lol...

T
The steep 04.09.19

Razvlichenie

S
Sergij Galysh 04.09.19

All on the level. This is the ideal

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 04.09.19

The plot in the first place. From the well thought out plot depends if I'd be interested to play a particular game. Grafham not much concerned. There is a beautiful picture - well, no - well, okay.

l
leviathan053 04.09.19

On the graph do not care, I play Warcraft, Fahrenheit and normal. The story, the gameplay - the first place. In General, the game should be a good idea. Why I love Ubisoft because of their ideas, and do not care that nobody likes them, the same Rockstar much ideas does not Shine, but he's an idol.

F
FrameArms 04.09.19

Tokrem
But I think to argue you're not that games with poor graphics failed once more.The exact same miserable cold shit game but buy it and manage it someone like

F
FrameArms 04.09.19

leviathan053
Graphics should be at the level of that year when it came out,is the minimum that should be expected from the graphs.The game should please not make suritsa from bionovo effect on the screen.And I'm not saying graphics is everything, I mean to ensure that the minimum requirements of any game nowadays is that the graphics should not make you cry tears of blood

F
FrameArms 04.09.19

leviathan053
And by the way Warcraft is an RPG and also 2002 for that time it was the norm, if not higher

u
undergroundd 04.09.19

And the graphics and story are important