3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RikoChiko 04.09.19 03:35 pm

The dialogue vs Plot.

In the game the main gameplay.
54 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boland 04.09.19

The plot of course. Then the gameplay, and the graphics last.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 04.09.19

Voland
Why is the story more important than gameplay? You play games or watch movies? Games should be fun to PLAY.

B
Boland 04.09.19

William Bigkartoshkafri Niggerson
I play for the spinal cord is already enough and if there is no normal plot, the play is just boring, no matter how cool the gameplay is.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 04.09.19

Voland
Games with really good storyline very little. But despite this, good games enough. Games can do quite well without an interesting plot and without a plot at all. And not only games for the spinal cord.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

Seanelio
Yes, the first Doom. There, the dialogue is awful, but there's Doomsday (jdoom former), have high-resolution textures. And the game suddenly looks quite beautiful. Three-dimensional monster models, quality textures, dynamic lighting...
dengine.net - here the graphics engine for Doom, Hexen, Heretic...

M
Maxlaq 04.09.19

As for me the gameplay and story take a place on the podium, and then graphics, if you have the first two factors in the game, the graphics hardly play a big role.

G
Gauguin 04.09.19

Gameplay or story, depending on genre. But graphics never hurt anyone...

w
wife Cheshire Cat 04.09.19

Prefer story. Unconventional game with a clever storyline go on for longer than just pretty graphics. It's just like, draw what is happening on the screen events and dialogue and not the scenery.

Z
Z126 04.09.19

The gameplay and Story.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 04.09.19

Should be this and that. One another nor Michael.

A
ASID 04.09.19

The story and atmosphere is important! I can and in 8-bit play if it is interesting)

O
Old Hrych 04.09.19

Gameplay first, graphics second (the main thing that not TOO graphity :) ), and then the story with the weird kintsom. Yeah, I grew up on doom and the first Wolfenstein ).

O
Old Hrych 04.09.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Yes, the first Doom. There, the dialogue is awful...
And I think that pervolume but very cool :-). Oh, for the 93 of course )...

D
Ded Krot 04.09.19

Doc Bassili and Corvega Agree

D
Ded Krot 04.09.19

Doc Bassili and Corvega
The theme of rotten

Y
Yuri Yandere 04.09.19

But at least to the level(by the standards of complexity, as Fallout from the PTS.simple to och.complex, forgive me for these slavnoski :D) - simple, but preferably still, average. The plot is definitely complex or PTS.complex, the gameplay is just like the story, but average is fine. More important, the duration of the game, as well as the possibility of replaying without molestation, so there's both options to difficult or PTS.hard, and another important character and leveling system, but then one all not cover, so personally, in terms of the Persians - take an example from the same Saints ROVA, go samokopaniem Persians :D But in terms of throughput, of course, hard and very good.difficult. Hope I didn't miss anything x)

D
Ded Krot 04.09.19

Skarlet Frankett Nox
I'm confused

b
bloomm 04.09.19

The fact that for horror such as it is and without rules technology is not going to work... Although The same dead space at all left on the sound off the game sound and it is not terrible, I the first time igras on ESI Julia +ears Seberia I really how shit there cool sound, and he did the entire atmosphere and the game in General !

Y
Yuri Yandere 04.09.19

bloomm
There are a lot of ancient horror that can scare as Outlast scare no one, to take the same a Resident of Ventilator the first three digits, and alone in the dark 4. Just to do need to be able to using the brain and not... ahem, what they sometimes do? x)

Grandfather Mole
This is because my night, I have two days without sleep and very hard to understand what you write :D But it's OK, really ;)

D
Ded Krot 04.09.19

Skarlet Frankett Nox