3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RikoChiko 04.09.19 03:35 pm

The dialogue vs Plot.

In the game the main gameplay.
54 Comments
Sort by:
S
SignIn 04.09.19

Everything should be in moderation.

M
Max Fry 04.09.19

In the game the main thing - gameplay. [2]

T
T.T.G 04.09.19

In the game the main thing - the gameplay and its own unique atmosphere.

r
requiemmm 04.09.19

Design. Not hrafnista, and beautifully is important. If the designer basic no taste, no technology will not help.

s
saa0891 04.09.19

Recochica

In the game the main gameplay.

Very true that gameplay is the most important part,the game can not be a normal story or graphics,but if there's interesting gameplay and play this game interesting,because this is primarily a game,but if gameplay or not, it's boring,the game already that does not save.

O
Okruta 04.09.19

Once upon a time ran across a statement from the series, that the Russian well, the German death. The point was that the Russian players no longer appreciate the story, and Fritz graphics. That is the theme and find out who's the fascist!

B
Bearhunt 04.09.19

Old games on a floppy disk was placed, and the play was interesting. Now count on a bunch of gigs inflate, but by the content of arkanoid

A
Anzhelika04 04.09.19

The veil of the game . I like to all then enjoy playing Gothic -1 -2. But can not seem zastavte yourself to play TES 3 or fallout 2.

S
Scorpionddd 04.09.19

Everything is relative. The old game was interesting in the first place so that they were at all. And now that everyone is accustomed to hd graphics, play old games, even with a good plot, there are few who will.
He recently took out old drive Fahrenheit are cool, cut the eyes angular and neprorabotannye persons and items (though I never noticed).
And yet the plot in the first place. Next (IMHO, again) atmosphere - the gameplay - and then graphics.

T
Tokrem 04.09.19

The GTA series - the story you are a bandit, in fact, the whole game rests on the formulation of the dialogues and the gameplay.
Fallout NV - the gameplay is copied from Fallout 3, but I like the game a lot more and I'm not the only one.
Graphics, well, there are many graphitic games that failed.
No the main games, it was a combination of all the elements.

s
schta 04.09.19

there are games boring, but got interesting. In a boring play is boring, so I don't play them. in an interesting play is interesting (Yes, soldiers, I, cap).
But the game is more likely to be interesting if it has a great story with mediocre graphics. even if the gameplay makes the poor.
Among such games, those born in the 21st century can be found such masterpieces as Eador (graphics 2000-ies, but the game itself - captures).
And many old-school games with ancient graphics win in terms of playability to modern craft.

There is another category of modern games, where the player needs to kill the Russian. there may be gameplay and story and graphics and all sorts nishtyakov, but in these games I don't play. even with torrents.

I
Ishamael 04.09.19

A key issue in the genre. For example, in the quest, the plot of course, in a shooter graphics, in the other, and then it must be at an acceptable level, but the plot is somewhat more important

O
Olly-alpha 04.09.19

gameplay is the most important part,the game can not be a normal story or graphics,but if there's interesting gameplay and play this game I wonder
It is not necessary.
Walking over the gameplay does not Shine. The wolf among us, however, too, but a masterpiece. TT have some kind of a special subgenre of games that captivate with style, atmosphere and story, not the gameplay aspect.
There are games like movie or story, where you just sit and imbued with history and atmosphere, think about the gameplay in the least. And, thinking, you know, that thing that is relevant in shooters and shooter, it will look absolutely ridiculous.
In contrast to them there are other products. One of the most senseless and merciless, which I uparyvaetes now in its third year, is Koop Mass effect 3. No meaning, no story, killing mobs wave after wave, over 60 of the Persians, a bunch of abilities and playful mash-up. Very addictive. )

So to each his own. Each genre and each player.
But if to choose between graphics and storyline... who the hell knows. I, like someone already unsubscribe here, with all my love to the Fallout can't make it pass the first two parts, though repeatedly tried. For me, so the main thing is that the eye does not escape, and if the story can pull a toy with a weak point - that it is a great app.

Z
ZaronS 04.09.19

And then, and then.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.09.19

the question is not entirely correct but sounds more like a statement.
in my memory, an old Igor where it is necessary for someone to peck it is not clear why. schA sale of the plot and its flow, in principle, more importance is given.
so all kruzis potsony.
if you choose 2 more clumsy dull stamping of the plot and gonegonegone let's but better than doing in your life.

R
Rindann 04.09.19

Graphics, gameplay, story, everything is good, but in my opinion the main atmosphere when you clock can be in the Ira and break away is very difficult.

B
BioGen 04.09.19

The story and atmosphere,the gameplay is all the same take up in the games and the entourage surrounding world!

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

The graphics will always be a crucial element to grafodrocherov and for some nyufagov. This is normal. Abnormal when the developers are paying attention to the picture, not the story. Movies too...

The Call of Duty. Mega popular franchise that managed to go from a story about the events of the Second World war to the events of today and the fictional future, what lies in the sick voorujenii paranoid pendosov ) so-called true part of the CoD is the first three and the fifth, the rest is not CoD, and the new conveyor franchise modern warfare and many of its variants (ops, advanced, etc.). In financial terms this is a win, but for me it is fail. But kolody approve of this and do...

Blue is the only color
Why do I ultra-beautiful explosions if it is not clear who and who and most importantly why there is a hammer.
Then he remembered the movies transformers )

Bearhunt
I agree. Texture weigh a lot of gigs, but the quality level of any Doom 3 in 2004, and that on one DVD easily fit. But now what? The game is 16 gigs weighs... nonsense...

Scorpionddd
The old game was interesting in the first place so that they were at all. And now that everyone is accustomed to hd graphics, play old games, even with a good plot, there are few who will.
Oldfagi playing the game, do something to alter and create graphics engines. To games such as Quake, Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, Unreal and so on.

Tokrem
Fallout NV - the gameplay is copied from Fallout 3
I mean copied? Gameplay copy from one part of the one franchise to another? What nonsense is this? 8)
And in the second you played Fallout? In fact, everything after the second police and tactics - not folic already, but something else, based on the original.

Olly-alpha
I, like someone already unsubscribe here, with all my love to the Fallout can't make it pass the first two parts
Because familiarity with the series occurred at least since the third part? Then everything is clear. But do not despair, because apparently all of the series after the second and tactics this is not true fallout, and new, modern. The first three parts of the series - Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics - isometric top view. New pure FPS and adventure-quest-RPG (elements of the genre). It's not the same fallout as before.

S
Seanelio 04.09.19

The gameplay itself, but if the graphics are ugly too, then sorry. I in early childhood is enough, for lack of a better.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 04.09.19

Well, for starters I must say that the plot is not all games, and the graphics in all. But, if the game has a good story, it is in any case a good game. But if the game has good graphics, it doesn't mean anything. The story and gameplay is the core of the game, and is dominated by one or the other. And the graphics is just a nice addition.