3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Inquisitor] 19.02.20 10:52 pm

Outfit Ezio (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

So, I decided to create a theme, to learn experience use all weapons and wear all armor types, and which one is the best and who cares is more like it! and in the end, some even have gear in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood!
193 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tinostox 19.02.20

Well, I personally like the armor of Brutus (only in appearance), sword, Mario, Cape Auditor - it new abilities and new fighting style - finally the guards stopped rebate...

[
[Inquisitor] 19.02.20

And what the murder weapon out the most colorful?

T
Tinostox 19.02.20

[Assassin-Toxa]
Best of all, in my opinion, is to combine weapons. For example, a sword+pistol.

N
Nemec-Shvine 19.02.20

Axe taxis

C
CARNAGE72 19.02.20

How to wear the standard cloak Ezio? I for fun tried on the suit of Altair and all, can't get it back, only black armor gullsmed and Altair, etc. play just started. How to wear a suit the Assassin Ezio?

s
sam Conviction 19.02.20

there wore de can be removed

C
CARNAGE72 19.02.20

I don't know how to explain, not found

r
rozil 19.02.20

go into menu select clothing -> choose the costume of Altair (I mean, the one who is currently wearing) -> press square (shoot).
that's all.

[
[Inquisitor] 19.02.20

I'm in the AC:b have not played, but in AC 2 it was necessary to use again the same clothes that used to take it off! Ie zahodish again at the suit of Altair and because of Remove

f
fasenoob 19.02.20

how to take the sword Mario???

S
Sooltan DJ 19.02.20

After finding all the keys of Romulus. Didn't see the point to buy another armor.

r
rozil 19.02.20

how to take the sword Mario???
He stuck in the earth at the Present time, it is necessary to exit the Animus and run around Monteriggioni. Still be able to find the zone of Ezio, and other relics.

a
assassinOLEG 19.02.20

anyways somoe cool the outfit is:the dagger of Brutus,sword of Altair,armor of Brutus with any skin

D
DImoN 11 19.02.20

where to find dried heads really need to scold to open

D
DImoN 11 19.02.20

thanks

M
MIHANA007 19.02.20

rozil
What if I already completed the story and can't get out of the animus?

r
rozil 19.02.20

Hmm... I could be wrong, but most likely will have to start again....

K
Kawaii Hitler 19.02.20

Spoiler alert!

Dezmonta taken away somewhere, how can he get out of the animus, if he is not in it?

M
MIHANA007 19.02.20

rozil
And I think that yubiki not so cruel =(

r
rozil 19.02.20

Assassin-Desmont
Yes, defect) Also thought about it, but still even given the opportunity to continue the game after completing...
MIHANA007
More like cruel... And this is not the worst of what they did in the game...