3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Inquisitor] 19.02.20 10:52 pm

Outfit Ezio (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

So, I decided to create a theme, to learn experience use all weapons and wear all armor types, and which one is the best and who cares is more like it! and in the end, some even have gear in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood!
193 Comments
Sort by:
b
bullfishes 19.02.20

The weapons are cool! Very cool to throw spears and axes at a distance, but the colorful to kill .... with the help of the assassins game brotherhood of blood!!

D
Dark lordIIV 19.02.20

armor of Brutus taxis

h
hackee 19.02.20

armor Soysapura of Rudic! armor of Brutus sucks!!!!!!!!

W
Wishmaster_1 19.02.20

Armor of Brutus is horrible(understatement),I have the feeling that it is not finalized.
But the armor Suitenhotel it's pretty cool.IMHO

v
vazalt 19.02.20

The principle I use in 90% of cases, long-range, large weapons podberu just to minute the enemy...in melee I do not see sense + of the ammunition pile and buying them absolutely metropulse...with corpses 2-3 times more soberest after spending. In extreme cases (those 10%) use a smoke bomb and hidden. blades. The sword I use very rarely, and the dagger for 7 sequences used only 1 time just to try.

h
hackee 19.02.20

armor of Brutus of fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Seik0n 19.02.20

MISHA SLITKOV
Change costume.

s
stalkerHEMUL 19.02.20

People with a crossbow identity is possible counterattacks to do....well, in case someone didn't know)))

S
SxmcX 19.02.20

armor of Brutus sucks!
I agree, like the sword of Altair and the dagger of Brutus, and with a spear like to throw.

N
Nikika Popov 19.02.20

opened yesterday the sword Spada Lunga,I love it
effective and beautiful appearance.

A
Arsit 19.02.20

The picture in the first letter, the armor of Brutus looks much prettier than the one that processed under the wolves. Wolf on the armor and hood are red in color and shape like in the movie Lineage not look. But when you kill 20 people on his armor rarely pay attention. Red and stats rule. The colorful killing weapon is a sword+a gun it's a pity that the gun only has 6 rounds, although some have seen the video 10. The most beautiful is when one protegees, but another was immediately fired. For wars on the roof better than a crossbow. For wars down personally I start with the spears, I throw to first and then move on to the sword. Checker good when some strange way you have merged up to 1 cube and as luck would have left the drugs in General in order to quickly dump.

v
v1ze 19.02.20

10 bullets in uplay for points sold.

A
Arsit 19.02.20

v1ze
Yes... UPlay seized AC:B... could have a bag for patrons to do...

k
kerill91 19.02.20

How to open a parachute?

H
Hlelia 19.02.20

kerill91
Complete all assignments Leonardo destruction machines

-
--BuTaMuH-- 19.02.20

jumping and press LMB

A
Atom alyuminiya 13 19.02.20

but first you buy it

a
as1000 19.02.20

a lot of equipment,poison and the Darts finally hardly used,well, we can times 2 ,gun(apart from sword) identity is unnecessary

C
Chernyy Grifon 19.02.20

as1000
Well, I use the gun very often a convenient weapon. Smoke grenades are generally not used, as it never came up. The crossbow was worn for decoration of the back, is also not used. Hidden blades all drenched sword and sometimes lacking. A lot of weapons for a change, but to use everything in the game is not necessary.

N
Nemec2 19.02.20

The crossbow is more useful gun.
The crossbow is a hidden blade in the distance.