3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Inquisitor] 19.02.20 10:52 pm

Outfit Ezio (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

So, I decided to create a theme, to learn experience use all weapons and wear all armor types, and which one is the best and who cares is more like it! and in the end, some even have gear in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood!
193 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dj_Venom 19.02.20

And on the subject if, for me the best is:
-Sword Of Altair
-Armor Suitenhotel
-The Dagger Of Brutus
-Oh, and of course, two hidden blade.

But also sometimes I like to shoot poison into the guard)

A
Atom alyuminiya 13 19.02.20

the Apple of Eden will be between a medicine and poison.

D
Dj_Venom 19.02.20

The atom of aluminium is 13

ahh, all I understood about what speech.
you about the equipment in the game.
I'm talking about the equipment list in the main menu.

a little mistake)

C
CynepKup 19.02.20

Use the sword of Altair and armor Suitenhotel
Looks beautiful not that the armor of Brutus (complete garbage)

J
Jimm-Reynor 19.02.20

People !! Help with the problem !
How to deal with a problem I have not seen Bracers of the right hand and daggers after their purchase they do not appear in Ezio (when pokupaesh bag with daggers they should appear on the belt on both sides. They began to appear and immediately disappear. Only when painting clothes you can see them literally 1 second and then they disappear.
Thanks in advance.

H
Hlelia 19.02.20

Jimm-Reynor
This is not a problem, and a glitch of the game. Everything is fine.

i
i8o 19.02.20

on the map you can find the miners with Kyle and dudes with wooden hammers,50 enemies killed these fools yet not tired...

Z
Zomb1k 19.02.20

And I most of the swords like the scimitar. Its wide blade is strung guards is a real pleasure. This sword can only be found at the guards. In the parameters it is worse than the Sword of Altair, but I don't care, kill them just as well. To get it in constant use is very simple: take your heavy weapon, throw it (hold down LMB) and raise the scimitar.

k
kirborisich 19.02.20

The normal view is the costume of a nobleman. So should look like a real assassin of the Renaissance. Hard peredvigatsya across rooftops, climb walls in the fuck that we offer. Try if you can run in plate armor or the armor of Brutus. What about weapons, double blade, and the fact that it prilagaetsya (a gun and a poison) is sufficient.
In this regard I have a question: How to get rid of excess weapons?

PS: still fun for Desmond to play

H
Hlelia 19.02.20

kirborisich
To load a memory in which there was a Brutus (the guards with axes), to take up arms, I want to throw up in the unit and wait for the knock (since AC2 worked)
The sword is easier to throw other weapons - find the blacksmith, changing weapons on the heavy, hold down LMB and throwing the gun aside. All, no sword

k
kirborisich 19.02.20

Hlelia, thanks for the advice.

k
kirborisich 19.02.20

Hlelia sorry, I forgot to ask, can you know as from a dagger to get rid of?

A
Arsit 19.02.20

kirborisich
Um... Probably the same?

Z
Zomb1k 19.02.20

In the Brotherhood thugs don't knock the gun out of their hand, and punched the block.

J
Jimm-Reynor 19.02.20

People !! Help with the problem !
How to get rid of the glitch? I have not seen gloves on her right hand and daggers after their purchase they do not appear in Ezio (when pokupaesh bag with daggers they should appear on the belt on both sides. They began to appear and immediately disappear. Only when painting clothes you can see them literally 1 second and then they disappear. They are in the game, but for some reason don't want to appear.
Thanks in advance.

A
Astral 75 rus 19.02.20

And tell me please how to open armor sainovich. Read what we have to choose what sequence and where to do the job. Recall please what

R
RZhaVoY 19.02.20

VFL.RU VFL.RU VFL.RU

A
Arsit 19.02.20

Koshak 75 rus
It is necessary to perform tasks of merchants. Ie go to the shelter Ezio you come to a forge there in the penultimate line of the Job of the merchants, because I think that you have any questions... In General, if che ask XA

A
Astral 75 rus 19.02.20

Of course there)))) where dried heads to find it from a dealer a job))))))

H
HardRocker 19.02.20

And th when I want to buy kakoynit armor MNU saying there's NO SPACE