3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saulet Erboluly 19.02.20 10:56 pm

Impressions of the game (Dreamfall Chapters)

Share opinions who play this magical game
56 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheburashka 19.02.20

I played until like everything especially the light, otherwise made magical :))

S
Saulet Erboluly 19.02.20

Game graceful no words))

S
Saulet Erboluly 19.02.20

The game is perfect revolution in the genre. Unmatched in its style. 10 out of 10 my rating

X
Xjax85 19.02.20

The game is not bad , but a lot of dialogue they're probably in the RPG with the consequences.
April Ryan is dead ((((

C
Cidrow 19.02.20

Great sequel to the first and second games. No worse! Narrative history at one go - like an interesting book to read.
And about April - is that XS - a lot of questions yet to come - who played two parts to this - remember the point about the lady with the Raven.
Music delivered. Great atmosphere.

S
Saulet Erboluly 19.02.20

A game with consequences like wolf among us and walking dead. The choice of dialogues is a reflection of the main character is a novelty in any other game is not found. Zoe's brilliant beauty. The atmosphere of the game. Music unmatched charming. Characters talk with an English accent. The voice of Zoe could have done a little softer but good enough. I like everything in the game yet

K
KingNarik 19.02.20

Ran for a couple of hours...
Brief: very interesting, obscenely short, very beautiful, dumb gameplay.
The bad: there is No normal graphics settings, the game is quite slow at the maximum. Not so bad for a narrative adventure, but furious all the same. Oak and clumsy gameplay with awkward movements and wildly annoying legwork moved from the previous games and a new adventure, without any noticeable improvements. The division into pieces as creations of Telltale Games (from the same inscription he will remember), also did not add to the positive overall impression.
The good: Beautiful graphics - it really was a success, the game looks amazing, except some small parts, which can be simply not to dwell on, so as not to spoil your fun. Nice music and nice work of actors speaking - accents and intonation, everything. Atmosphere - the opportunity not just to watch from the side, and dive in, to feel the gaming world this is not always possible, in Dreamfall of Chapters't great. A fascinating multi-faceted story with complex elections and are having a very non-obvious consequences of these elections are the basis and the frame of the adventure; after the first piece(not parts, not pieces, namely, only a piece) is still difficult to say, but it is possible to build expectations. And, of course, humor is one Govnobot is worth ))))
From the disadvantages of not going anywhere, 8/10. By far mustplay, but you can wait out all the parts, if someone is considering this option. In order not to suffer the expectations.

h
hardwaredude 19.02.20

Yet all too much, especially that the game is a direct sequel to Dreamfall: TLJ, and that could make the narrative a few years after the previous game, as it is now popular.

PS the Developers of this game did a wonderful lighting fuck какоv engine.and the developers of Hitman: Absolution have been able to achieve the same lighting level only by means of ultra-featured engine Glacier. This is called the hands out of your ass. :)

G
GringoBIN 19.02.20

Loved the first part, but this play without Ruzicka will not

M
Malderon 19.02.20

Great game, waiting for incredible!!! Zoe is just the cutest, not what was shown in the early version this is very encouraging! Ed. drawback of the game is probably bad optimization, fps in the new town much naughty, but as already mentioned here it is not so important, the graphics on top. The game really feels like a continuation Dreamfall, not a separate project, it's very cool! Ah, Yes, April Ryan apparently still dead (((. Oh Zoe, Zoe... could not you have to save her. But who knows, maybe she will be reborn or Zoe will raise her ^^ Olivia, too, as I understand it died?.. And with Damien, I do not understand that, probably just forgot about it.

p
pam09 19.02.20

Played, liked, but on the spot but most importantly the design of Zoe is just super - really beautiful face (Biovar urgently needs to play, you can see how to do really beautiful girls), figure, Tits and awesome ass!)

K
KingNarik 19.02.20

delamer1
This is approximately the exact time is not measured, maybe more, maybe 3 an hour. Just had the feeling that I just started to play, and it was already over. Although, I guess with all the good games because exciting and not boring. Here is Middle Earth: Shadow of Muzzle and Ruzya: Son of Roma, because in them especially does not pull. Dreamfall else would love... ehhh, when there is a sequel?

d
daratarkor 19.02.20

Great

M
Malderon 19.02.20

I don't know how to wait continue, well I will in the second round to pass )

N
Nemezis 19.02.20

Here it is, a candidate for disappointment of the year. No other game compares. Just about anything. If in the second part we were immediately sucked into the coolest detective story with secret conspiracies, now we're just three hours was suffering garbage. At first studied psychoanalysis with themselves, then with the doctor, and then bringing back the robot made a few party errands and... and everything! In fact the whole plot in the Intro and in the finale. The rest of the gameplay for Zoe on the plot is not affected at all, despite the elections.

And why Cut threw your investigation? He's got amnesia no.
Notepad plus cuts from the hacker. She know that Zoe was on to something. How could such tails back to normal life?

The graphics are great, Zoe is very good, and the rest is just uninteresting crap.

d
delamer1 19.02.20

In fact, we just played the introductory Chapter, is not the whole game.
PS Preparing a patch that pixami performance will be today or tomorrow. The second book, if on schedule, should be before the new year - presumably at the end of October.

s
scorpfan 19.02.20

God she is beautiful! I'm specifically taking my time and play for a little bit because I can guess that the episode will not be long. Almost to tears it is nice to remember the old heroes. Everything is perfect: story, music, atmosphere. Even the beauty Sohinki not greatly affected Unity. By the way in terms of graphics, as for me not so sad. 2014-the year of course, but the eye does not hurt. And there graphics. I met the Longest Journey with the first part that was played in 2011. Game 1999 just instantly became the favorite of everything I've ever played (and it is Oh so not little) and the whole series and to this day it remains so. And it seems after the third part, the situation will not change for the third part of the level keep. In General, Ragnar tørnquist, I want children with you. ) You know what? I know what I'll do. After you get all the episodes, I think I'll buy all three parts of the game, and the disk version. For standing in my library all seven pieces of the beloved Dark tower by Stephen king. That Longest Journey will have to perpetuate.

N
Nemezis 19.02.20

A schedule of claims no. Except that compared to Zoe the other NPC look carbonicum. This is the only that hurt the eyes. But the events... Their stupid no. Where is the adventure? Where a new investigation, where are the conspiracies? If you remove from the game the whole part where zoey is in the city - the game does not lose the plot absolutely nothing. That's the value of this part...

d
delamer1 19.02.20

The Incentive - update. Version 1.1
Check the performance :)
Nemesis
To be fair, in TLJ the story too much sway.
In General - I worry for the story and peripetia. It was all ready in General for a long time, even before the plans for the resurrection of the series. Left only to the location to snap :)

V
VioO 19.02.20

exactly,when you miss the movie - the game crashes just,if not miss-there is a bug and the game still closes...