3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saulet Erboluly 19.02.20 10:56 pm

Impressions of the game (Dreamfall Chapters)

Share opinions who play this magical game
56 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saulet Erboluly 19.02.20

VioO
try to download the update

V
VioO 19.02.20

Saulet Herbology
I just wanted because like I wrote somewhere that can help,but I can't find to download :((you have links by chance??

S
Saulet Erboluly 19.02.20

VioO
You have a license?

N
Nemezis 19.02.20

delamer1

Well, you can also have any event to enter, which would have affected Zoe and forced to wait for the next part!

Another unpleasant surprise workplace Reza. Four walls and two computers. They are not even sitting, and standing. SCHITO? With such a design of the city had nothing better to come up with influential news organizations?

d
delamer1 19.02.20

Nemesis
Watching from the street behind the apartment of the man missed? I have as much heart skipped a beat :)

N
Nemezis 19.02.20

Nope, not seen

S
Saulet Erboluly 19.02.20

delamer1
it probably was a glitch I haven't seen anything either

S
Saulet Erboluly 19.02.20

VioO
I install update patch to 1.1 helped me with friezes. The patch is on GOG version on Repack and steam version is not put

v
vlastilin02 19.02.20

Was the first book and was satisfied. Can anyone tell as a kid(Saga) is associated with this story? Gameplay for the baby is simply divine =)

d
delamer1 19.02.20

vlastilin02
Apparently is a reincarnation of April Ryan. There is the idea that April herself is the reincarnation of the mother of Qian Alvane.

I
IServeTheOne 19.02.20

Dreamfall is very cool, as I was expecting. True optimization at Europol horror, and the characters move like 10 years ago, the rest of the old familiar Dreamfall

I
IServeTheOne 19.02.20

Nemesis

Remember in the last part of the first hours of gameplay - go to the gym, talk to my father, well, it all happened by accident, in Jiva Zoe was just at the wrong time

A
Analysa 19.02.20

Again, these pathetic attempts of Gambling and other recensera rate the game on criteria such as interface, replay value, graphics, LEGO master. But a game like Dreamfall TLJ, including Chapters, it is simply impossible to estimate this way! The value of this game is, how it touched the soul, as the most likely behave the characters and how much you believe them, and how deeply immersed in the story. With Dreamfall in this respect like very few games, no matter how fancy they were not qualitative. And some freaking nine Chapters can not be assessed in principle. If I had to rate the game on a 10-point school, I want to put more, but since that is impossible, put the top ten, but not less. And put the score below, just because someone was too lazy to read the text very not deserved. That's the game, and this game is about history. We are all the same people and not monkeys with a primitive set of qualities that need to satisfy. Still, people should strive to develop, the game will help in the end to replenish your vocabulary and not make disappear the last bend, when the player presses the stupid button to kill another enemy. The plot of Dreamfall is just a masterpiece! Sometimes even wonder how so many different moments can be woven into a single story. Verdict: Dreamfall: Chapters Book one - 10 out of 10. I have everything! All the fun of the game)

V
VioO 19.02.20

when will the next episode and crack, at least for part 1? :(

d
delamer1 19.02.20

The second episode is scheduled for release on March 10.

B
Boland 19.02.20

Yesterday he published a second book.

N
Nemezis 19.02.20

Already much more interesting, But still very angry that the events in Starke practically crossed amnesia Zoe

PS. What if I'm the Apostle refuses to join the ranks of the rebels?

M
Malderon 19.02.20

Credits will supposedly get through the game =) Go for it!

D
Dunya Dynkina 19.02.20

The second episode set, crash when starting, although the first was fine. All the trouble.

v
vladuke 19.02.20

The game is just the bottom, I was mortified.In the endless journey was in love and it's just trash. Animation uzhos,one big worthless chatter, and often incoherent, the brakes in this chart. In General it is a disappointment, for me, of course.