3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Bull Energy 23.09.19 11:28 am

What OS do you prefer?

Was on XP is very good operating system,I really liked it.At the moment,somewhere about two years both on Windows 7,switched from DX11.Windows 8 is not liked,so stayed on Windows 7.And what OS do you prefer?
255 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 23.09.19

Win 95 torrent edishn!

D
DJGRID 23.09.19

Windows 7 is a terrible OS! Here windows 8 is the thing! There all is easier, the interface is better!

L
Loki D.S. 23.09.19

Akruti

Then Android too many
Then windose too many
Then OS X too many
Come on, then the OS will rename the set, why not?

O
Okruta 23.09.19

Come on, then the OS will rename the set, why not?
Many mathematical term. I used it just for the expression of thoughts. Why do something in something to rename?
Then Android too many
Have Android OS has children?

G
GeimeR1000000000X 23.09.19

Year was on XP, the year was 7, then moved on to 8.1, and no problems absolutely not, everything you need is there and working I fit.

F
Fat Vladimir 23.09.19

OS X/Win 7, or 10

S
Silvea Cojocari 23.09.19

Win 7 yet I

S
Silvea Cojocari 23.09.19

x64 especially

i
ili0ili 23.09.19

Windows 10 x64 technical preview build 9926

A
Alex Coachman 23.09.19

Win7 x64. Top 10 only for DX12. Will the direct, move on to the top 10.

h
hrach333 23.09.19

Ubuntu(Linux) OS cool the more many of my favorite games already have it. In addition I as a web programmer I love it.

a
alexesam 23.09.19

Windows 10 is not the best operating system, you know, constant updates, unfinished. I prefer Windows 7 or even Windows XP.

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 23.09.19

alexesam
That's where he is flawed ?

a
alexesam 23.09.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
Well, for example, a laptop with installed Windows 10 doesn't quite work the printer, I like he doesn't want to appear compared to Windows 7. To install Windows 10 is more difficult than previous versions, when setting can show the error.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 23.09.19

alexesam wrote:
on the laptop with installed Windows 10 doesn't quite work the printer
And the wood You found on Your printer?

D
DarknessCM 23.09.19

alexesam
Are You sure that Your printer is supported by this OS? That happened when people went from XP to 7, makers stupidly did not bother the development of the wood under the seven, for old models of printers, some business still sitting on XP for this reason. Although normal progger could rewrite the wood... Then, as they say, a double edged sword.. :)

M
MaxiCoul 23.09.19

8.1 worth it, but seven was more like 10 I think while raw and neudobnoj

A
AndreyBatkovich 23.09.19

Windows 7. That's only for new parts increasingly difficult to find the driver on seven. I won a work laptop initially imprisoned under the top ten, but it will not start working my specific application, so set it to seven... and get two devices that are not wood (some write that it is necessary BIOS to update, then the problem will go away, but that too is another story), and another eight managed to establish only after three days of dances with a tambourine.

D
DarknessCM 23.09.19

Andreabocelli
with the BIOS I can help you remotely, just ask. And wood can help, via Tim weaver, write model.

A
AndreyBatkovich 23.09.19

DarknessCM
acer ex2519