3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arvarox 21.02.20 01:33 pm

The Nuba mnooogo questions:) (Diablo 2)

Hi all, in D2 played since childhood, but only in the single, I decided to try batlnet old age...
Honestly tried to read threads on the forums on trade but the system of values in trade and really do not understand, plus there are questions on the mechanics of the game, the simple answer to which I have not found. Perhaps start with mechanics..
1. The forums met to raise above 350 MF is bad, I would like to hear your opinions...
2. There is a difference from start to beat the boss in MF gear or can you beat in battle and in the end change? (while my Sorka sooo slow blows mephala on the hell in MF gear)
3. Does MF hero if barefoot kills mercenary?
4. The principle of the armor and how much armor to Sorka did not suffer in Hel?

Next I want to ask you some questions on trade because never found the answers on the forum... and so you know ask them in the chat is useless...

Want to start to wear Sorka in Tal Rasha... the Helmet and the stick knocked out, for which you can buy a belt, Amul and armor, especially interested in the reservation as I understand it only drops from Baal on Hel, there for I do the boiling water, 20 minutes barely tortured minions of Baal until the quest was done... it hurts... it hurts...

With drop have collected all and not many, will provide a list and you tell me please is among it something of value or all the furnace... don't blame me just started playing and know nothing yet...

1. Belt kit Mabini
2. Helmet with Tal Rasha's (for two dislodged)
3. Peppers, shield and helmet from the set Call orphans
4. Peppers and the boots of the Apostle Seth
5. The booking of Seth's Brother heaven
6. Boots set Natalia
7. Boots of Seth Watchtower of Aldara
8. Rare boots of the Bloody rider
9. Large charm +1 to martial shouts of the barbarian
10. Ist Rune
11. Rune Pul

Thanks in advance for your understanding to the novice)
61 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 21.02.20

Unico sets do not overlap, and if there not hurt. And speed - very even.

y
yok0o 21.02.20

under 150 MF ( Eni + Shaka ) - topic

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.02.20

passed
Well, instead of sogei and BC begins to fall angelik and katana - so clear MB. It is from here and does this magic figure of 300~ MF - Unico go on a plateau, and sets grow and further rare items too. And high-level green gear is enough of sazabi armor (instead of arkeyna), displ (instead of ormusa), etc.

C
CorvinOk 21.02.20

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Well, instead of sogei and BC begins to fall and angelic katana
Well, in theory no, because when you drop the item first checked the possibility to become unique, then the opportunity to become green on blue dye...

m
minovalo 21.02.20

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Unico go on a plateau, and the sets are growing on and on, rark too
Item quality Effective % Better Chance
Magic BC
Rare [BC * 600 / (BC + 600) ]
Set [BC * 500 / (BC + 500) ]
Unique [BC * 250 / (BC + 250) ]
CorvinOk wrote:
first checked on the opportunity to become unique
This^

F
Forum Account 21.02.20

It is only in earlier versions (like <1.09) Diablo the excess above threshold MF 350 MF increased chance to drop magic (blue) things, lowering the probability of a unique, sietovych and ramih (gold, green and yellow, respectively) of things; the same with version 1.09> Matt lowers is that the probability of a white (low quality, normal and superiorly) things that are used as blanks for the collection of runwindow.

In General, the MOF-it is about the quality of things.
No runes, no jewels, no charms, nor on the properties of matter in a particular quality of MF is not affected.

Now to talk about the efficiency drop in adenopleura games odnostishiya of Corky, from one Blizzard which locations to farm falling almost all monsters, except bosses, and the bosses -- under STATCOM and ays Blasta -- in a matter of seconds.

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.02.20

Forum Account wrote:
It is only in earlier versions
FIRC as BAA hints that ng is a special version, so I wouldn't be so sure, increasing the drop chance of greens.
Well, what about greens in General - is not unique so the blue cut for circleof critical, 99% of green specks, unlike magic, there is at least intrigue is =)

k
kot-stargazer 21.02.20

I read your nonsense about MF and the diva was given.
Guys which of you ran to Matt's grandfather by phantom on BA'al?I understand that shaco on Andy or mephala can and C300-350 MF run, but if you farmis such a rare rags as the grandfather of phantom, Griffon and such that MF Nada obkladyvaetsja maximum!!! 1000мф and even more + for 6-8 ppl to run,it's the same with penlon code to it run.There are also MF calculators with a chance to loot things, it clearly shows that MF in 300 chance for a dead phantom may be 20-30 thousand, and in 1500 MF and 8 ppl. for example, 15 thousand.I schyas figuratively took I just of course the figures do not remember)So there is a difference of races 15K or 30K?
XS about that you are still arguing here?
The only thing that I can believe that on PG everything works as it is through the anus a bit like physical Dr for example,and a maximum he has not 50% as usual,but everything else is just nonsense ( posts Passed cervenka is not the case),and the same geltec sometimes much steeper Shaka sometimes the tiara is there for example some or I 2\20+++

g
gottenspell 21.02.20

kot-stargazer
Where are you and thousands of MF runs, except pindle? Yes, and for 6-8 ppl, some nonsense. Comes to mind only spoil and Golder, but even so, no one on 6-8 ppl not running up the Golder (pindle on the way, too). You hike Amateur invalid-Persians play.

m
minovalo 21.02.20

P1 MF:
Drops from: Baal (Quest) (Hell)
Magic Find: 300%
Death's Fathom 0.0060853% 1:16433

Hypothetical smoker 1K MF on P8:
Drops from: Baal (Quest) (Hell)
Magic Find: 1000%
Death's Fathom 0.008445% 1:11841

MF of a healthy person (say, TR SOR, P3, swap 350):
Death's Fathom 0.0066454% 1:15048

You can squeeze a bit more on the P5 (cap), removing a 3.5% no_drop.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 21.02.20

Saw something on utube vidosik foreign addict who IYHF stoned to failure (drawn with perf gear, 1.5 MF, or something, together with merc). Now mephala is he in this gear was Zatikian a merc for about 10 minutes, I guess. The boy does not know that there are such things as diminishing returns, the formula for which is posted above has passed, the exponential growth of the banal and the ratio of time/race.

Thus, it is more efficient to run 15 times with Sorka with 300 MF than once a barb with 1500. And if for Baal...

k
kot-stargazer 21.02.20

Guys I'm amazed... you never saw Sorka obtional ist runes? And no when you can see DF is not knocked out,right?To other resources when I played Heidbreder with his clan constantly sold gear such litters for the price of a rune is inserted ,and there he used to constantly close I rolled on pvp and DF they are constantly in the privates when rocked the clan to beat.Swing by after leveling on Baal demolished him almost all HP and bliza MF with merc just finishes opticana scelerati torches and any (there it is 100 times easier to get)Merck under encantam under no magician zabadany of course...of Course it is by no 1NO snout done.
From the estimates Passed, we see that having 1000 MF compared to the 350 we 3 207 races are doing less than what I wrote.( it's not 320, 207 and 3 )well and think of yourself now in full Baal the wound and killing Baal in what time limit will result 3207 races?I think all the same in MF makes sense especially if used correctly with a clan or group of friends to search for really rare things.
Again, and I know you here love to read between the lines!
If you're a noob who had not seen more than 1 rune ist in life if the chapel of dreams do you have shako then of course there's no sense in maxing out MF you and 150-300 enough, but if you do MF-ku for the Guild which will knock out nails by Natalia for fornication by the rush, father to close pvp phantoms, griffins barking sorkam and amcam++++ many valuable Jataka, then MF Maksat until it stops.
By the way-this is another reason why I've been scoring on D2,as online large not really rare armor is very heavy and a chore to beat ,buy it is sometimes simply impossible, the same GGG created a game in which at least online is now in the hundreds and even thousands of times higher,and the ability to craft the right thing disproportionately more than in D2,and there fosili enchanted by it and the entities and spheres to hell and cheap mass it is still there and animals with a synthetic added and I think this is still far no end, and all of you here Leder reset and waiting for MF to discuss in 2к20году..Khe-Khe))))

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.02.20

kot-stargazer
DF and Griffin on HC sold for ber-hum, the buyer was looking for a month or a year. Shako and SS - ist - hum, it was possible to sell in a week - in my opinion, the obvious choice of what to farm.
By the way, why Sorka-it - yourself shows in the AMC gear under 800 MF wand with a low cut on the swap, clean the throne, cut BA'al in HP, stand back, the ACU jumps in TP and kill the stool.
Discuss - I at least - because just the same waiting for the reset and don't play. I have a noob was until there firkus beard algae spreads.

k
kot-stargazer 21.02.20

Sweety_Mustard
So you take into account that the server is online even less, and again, no need to read between the lines!
I clearly wrote above that Sora is farming for the Guild in the first place for pvp Ernie rare and unique clothes emboss, but not on HC and Shaka's for sale, there is a problem with the runes not due to fornication, rush, Yes, and then who's stopping you embossed Saki to sell until you DF farmasi?(again - if you want it)I'm like about such a ban did not write..NN to juggle.
Why Sorka?Well, because teleport while in the throne fly it and mephala and Andi can quickly, and she can fly while pati no-I think this is obvious, but it is possible and AMC ,your choice.

c
cristagalli 21.02.20

kot-stargazer
Are you talking complete nonsense about 1000мф and generally Matt. But to err is, of course, your right. Collect 1000мф, keep very aware of how much what knocked

k
kot-stargazer 21.02.20

cristagalli
Keep up to date: I no longer play D2, so wait for further Leder reset this resource and as the guru of MF and farm on Saki with 300мф, and pray to non drop.
In the 1st you are exactly right: what I've cheto someone tell me

F
Forum Account 21.02.20

gottenspell

Developed experience in many routes for runs corresponding to different objectives, determined by objective criteria (such as: 1. they are looking for; 2. at what stage of the ladder; 3. which character and how dangerous locations ready to go).

For cold disaster locations/bosses that have no dangerous enemies-the Rangers of the elementalist:
1. Crypts -- here, rather, living in this room the undead appears to be disabled before any Sorka.
2. Andy -- who is there guarding her? Ivy biggedy by lightning, falling from one Blizzard to ппл1 and with a pair of three-with full MF gear with a larger number of ppl?
3. Ancient tunnels -- there's a maninnya skeleton mages, but the question of the effectiveness of the confrontation between them comes down more to the survivability of the merc (as he cuts, Ripert he or INSI, BO we or not yet), rather than to ensure dressed, do Sorka on MT.
4. The lair of the bug -- it's opponents milesnick. And do not talk about spitting lightning fire incantati scarabs, damage which reduces fire RES, as you should not accept Islam, probably in packs of them.
5. MEF -- in any fighting capacity, it is desirable to kill it as soon as possible, without getting involved in a firefight with him.
6. Pendl -- no comments, he acknowledged.
7. KAU Reza-there is also not significant.

It is described by a script generated by the invalid thinking. It is clear that Nuba hammer in nails a microscope and try farm solo in 8-player games in locations of the type of throne, with a succubus and soul dressed for MF Kold by Sorka (which, however, MF is rarely more than 500 at least) without cuts and spend significantly more time killing monsters, kill instantly specialized characters; but then, the Nuba and the Nuba mountains to engage in a misuse of available tools.

If say, for example, the farm in ппл1--4 games in their respective locations, that Sorka gains 600--800 MF without losing even 50% of the speed of the race, and very efficient (not sacrificing significantly slow the race is a set of characteristics) characters gain 300--400 MF.

And if you talk about an organized Mfing, then certainly you can go into the 1000> MF.

Therefore: 1. Gaining more MF (given the nonlinearity of growth, and in which the maximum possible MF, dial we can Balk), we objectively always improve the likelihood of finding more high quality of things (unique>set>rare>magic), which is good in all situations, except for the search discs; 2. at the same time, increasing MF, it is important to ensure that increasing MF does not lead to a decrease of KDP (the speed sweep locations / killing bosses).

By the way, the author and all lacking the Knowledge of noobs I recommend to read the article Generate items in Diablo 2 LoD (Google and located. links prohibited/undesirable), describing the mechanics of actually generating the items in Diablo 2 (LoD).

g
gottenspell 21.02.20

Forum Account
Under the disability I meant not only Reza, but also FCR. Tell me, how long does it take to fly Sorka, hung with 800 MF. On the other hand, you can certainly wear another litter to 200 and to give her TP, but it is also a waste of time, parties to throw, and so on. All this can be very tiring if you're not too stubborn. And not that it was justified. Well, maybe you're lucky to beat CSC, Griffon, or DF for a thousand races(not the fact that with good stats) who I beat even without MF, all of a sudden. Maybe not lucky.
In short, the only mob for the sake of which is covered by MF in the ears, it Pendl. IMHO.

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.02.20

Forum Account
Dada, I had also been as smart and of farmil mephala :DDD With 800 MF - 10 minutes to beat him, the mouse broke while Arah fell, there wasn't anything else, because 1 ppl - on P8, I would have stupidly killed ;D
Stargazer sings about 1K IPA, but immediately makes a reservation is a type if online good channel - so when online it 0 IPA attacks :)
Solerno newbs you can certainly tell that in D2 in order to manually pull out tireli and perf griffons, it should spur them to increase the value of runes, extracted in the normal way

k
kot-stargazer 21.02.20

Sweety_Mustard
The funny thing is that I wrote more than a maximum of 1000 MF, and even more meaning if you have a CHANCE!!! and you play such as clan or party. But I thinking I forgot that you are here at the polls without feelings, imagination, and if it says 1000 it is necessary to collect 1K or die. Like if you have 700 or 800 or less - it is also very good, And of course if it critically affects your combat effectiveness or survivability it's probably not worth it, it's the same in opportunities isn't it? I think not many people can artykutsa runes ist. But the clan may collect such Sorka quite well, or a group of players.I even led in fact: what if you can not run 300 MF and for example 600 or 800 or 1000 then this opportunity should be used , and not stupidly like a mantra to tell us that more than 300 MF NN to collect.
And by the way ,pindle MF AMC really is better to run, especially if the swap bow with speed to deliver.