3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arvarox 21.02.20 01:33 pm

The Nuba mnooogo questions:) (Diablo 2)

Hi all, in D2 played since childhood, but only in the single, I decided to try batlnet old age...
Honestly tried to read threads on the forums on trade but the system of values in trade and really do not understand, plus there are questions on the mechanics of the game, the simple answer to which I have not found. Perhaps start with mechanics..
1. The forums met to raise above 350 MF is bad, I would like to hear your opinions...
2. There is a difference from start to beat the boss in MF gear or can you beat in battle and in the end change? (while my Sorka sooo slow blows mephala on the hell in MF gear)
3. Does MF hero if barefoot kills mercenary?
4. The principle of the armor and how much armor to Sorka did not suffer in Hel?

Next I want to ask you some questions on trade because never found the answers on the forum... and so you know ask them in the chat is useless...

Want to start to wear Sorka in Tal Rasha... the Helmet and the stick knocked out, for which you can buy a belt, Amul and armor, especially interested in the reservation as I understand it only drops from Baal on Hel, there for I do the boiling water, 20 minutes barely tortured minions of Baal until the quest was done... it hurts... it hurts...

With drop have collected all and not many, will provide a list and you tell me please is among it something of value or all the furnace... don't blame me just started playing and know nothing yet...

1. Belt kit Mabini
2. Helmet with Tal Rasha's (for two dislodged)
3. Peppers, shield and helmet from the set Call orphans
4. Peppers and the boots of the Apostle Seth
5. The booking of Seth's Brother heaven
6. Boots set Natalia
7. Boots of Seth Watchtower of Aldara
8. Rare boots of the Bloody rider
9. Large charm +1 to martial shouts of the barbarian
10. Ist Rune
11. Rune Pul

Thanks in advance for your understanding to the novice)
61 Comments
Sort by:
F
Forum Account 21.02.20

gottenspell

With is achievable by overcoming the break in the 63% FCR, for example, with Oculus and Spirit speed is 9 frames, which is equal to the fastest speed the caste of the paladin and the necromancer (they do not like disabled people? at FKR are just behind Sorka [well, barb, whose FKR identical Corcovado]. which is good even for PVP, especially for PVM, and especially-especially-considering the use of timed skill'and the type of Blizzard'a).

Equipment:
Oculus+Ist = 80% MF.
Shako+Topaz = 74% MF.
TR-ligament (armor [88% {+24% from P. Topaz}], belt [15%] and sitovy bonus [65%]) = 192% MF.
War Traveler = 50% MF.
Chance Guards = 40% MF.

Total:
80+74+192+50+40=436%

This is excluding rings and equipment.

The inventory slots:

All inventory -- 40 cells.

Suppose
1 cell occupied by anicom.
1 cell occupied by the keys (we're Mpim, and therefore the chests open, and not follow subsim untrue comments about a ten-minute murder mephala [] from happy nahodites Arah Sweety_Mustard).
2 cells occupied torches.
4 cells occupied by the two volumes (so, TP-scrolls to keep in the zone and is potentially another +2 cells under MFSC).
= 8 cells

And to identify things on the fly (straight from the inventory), we don't even carry with a cube and keep the empty/free 8 cells for the possibility of selection of items of any size.
= 8 cells

Total we have 40-16=24 inventory slot.

3 cells -- Gheed's Fortune = 40% MF.
The remaining 21 cell: 7MFSC 21x=147% MF.

Total of the inventory (with partial involvement inventory):
(40+147) 187% MF.

Total total:
(436+187) 623% MF.

This option (as only one) I prefer. Ring on +skills in the inventory, a few (2--3) squillero and MF in the region of 600% under normal other indicators (6~K of damage with Blizzard, 2100~ HP [with private BO with middle KTA], 40~%@).

We also have an opportunity to:
1. Dress MF-ring (elusive ideal [Fortuitous Ring of Luck] -- 80%, reality [NagelRing] -- 60% -- say MF, it's about them).
2. Take MF-carbami more cells in the inventory:
2-1. 4 (8 available) cells in the inventory to take the cube.
2-2. To unsubscribe from TP-Tom.
2-3. In the remaining/osvobodivshijsya cells (of which 6) to put another 6x 7% MF SC (42% MF).

This (60+42) 102% MF.

Ie, it turns out that from (623+102) 725% MF -- it's Sorka-universal, which cleans the light of the above locations;

By the way, remember: This Sorka still excellent Pharma River of Flame of act 4, if there is not despawned grotesques. Who did not play-try, the level of locations there is a high (85 to hell), Treasure Class allows monsters to throw things kosher.

And if you still decide to run in a certain (lighter) locations, actually sacrificing live performance and not denying yourself Isted Monarch'e, Skullder'e, GoldWrap'e and Alibaba, it will be 800, and 900 and 1000 and more MF, and we will have more GF's that too.
( ° ʖ °)

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.02.20

Forum Account wrote:
if there is not despawned grotesques
Yes, even the throne - if there is not spawned fetishes, more * * * * * if there is no tapavada **** etc., etc. - and when they did spawn, we recreate the game, yet sometimes we try to farm even when they spawn, they kill us, SUFFERING is in the spirit of PG.
Forum Account wrote:
1 cell occupied by keys
schA will come over and explain how MF plowing chests :DDD
Seriously, what the hell MEF in 2020 - the right quest drop Baal/ di, and mephala is a top SS or Arah that ng have value 1 wig out of 6 mules.

F
F1r34ng3l 21.02.20

250-300мф-farm any locations with any ppl
1000~MF-farm only pindleskin 1 ppl

z
zulin_ru 21.02.20

Sweety_Mustard
And what's the problem to swapit vepon and finish the same mephala Ali Baba + shield of milabrega (Milabrega's Orb) and no push jewel or Ist runes. It is still a bit of MF. CTA for mephala to run is not needed.

k
kot-stargazer 21.02.20

Forum Account
You seem one of the few appropriate people.
In their calculations about merc MF you have forgotten, but many do not regard with the same +MF ,and prefer to kill themselves , just swapno on double Ali Baba.
By the way you spelled that bliske generally 105 FCR to collect makes no sense, well it's not the fire litter Malaysia fireballs. The sudden opening for merov in 2к20 year Oh I can just do...)))))

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.02.20

firkax wrote:
Nuba still think that mechanics depend on the current year
FERC still offtopic hurl and it is not banyat! :W

c
cristagalli 21.02.20

kot-stargazer
I was stupid enough to wait for reset this resource, now I'm not here to play for quite some time. The clans did not play, 1000мф also not collected. The biggest ~650 collected and confused with this did not see any (this is my personal opinion - not expecting that someone will agree with this).

Zadig about the clan it certainly is strong. Wouldn't it be easier to buy children phantom? What you the car to 1K MF will be 7 people to parasite? Although FERC probably check it out. In General continue to keep very aware of how you're doing.

T
T-Fox 21.02.20

do not follow Matt. I see no reason to hunt for uniques, because they-if the trash, which is still difficult to sell. Hunt for a rare - to have a specialized character.
It is because of these now forty and MF fanatics Unico nicherta not worth it.
Want to farm runes from the drop - aim on tar,Gula,Carmi, white claws/wands. Df want-buy. Where online is weak, there is little sense to disperse the MF for rings unique. elite uniques is possible to farm other kinds. Sorry can't tell you how, for it will be reckoned for hidden advertising, etc.
1000 MF think too far. the extra enthusiasm you better steer in another direction.

c
cristagalli 21.02.20

T-Fox
The drop is such Korean random that PPC. Speed loss from estates 1K MF is strong, and profit from that not very much is again because of the Korean randomness. Solves only the speed of Stripping, I do not think so 1.
Recently caught Griffin in the pita with the usual mob. MF 80%.

F
Forum Account 21.02.20

Sweety_Mustard

River of Flame monsters:
Hephasto the Armorer, Abyss Knight, Strangler, Pit Lord, Maw Fiend, Urdar, Grotesque (Grotesque Wyrm), Blood Maggot (Blood Maggot Egg, Blood Maggot Young).

Throne of Destruction possible monsters:
Death Lord, Stygian Fury, Hell Witch (guest), Assailant (guest), Burning Soul (guest), Dark Lord (guest), Horadrim Ancient (guest), Oblivion Knight (guest), Doom Knight (guest), Pit Lord (guest), Serpent Magus (guest), Undead Soul Killer (guest).

Total:

In River of Flame:
Of the problem (in connection with his cold with immunity) to the cold Sarki monsters can zapounidis only (i.e. the monsters will just 1) Grotesque, which is -- relatively safe milesnick.

In the Throne of Destruction:
1. Hell Witch -- who are immune to the cold, cast HELL, has a radius of attack 26 yards (2~ of screen) threat.
2. Dark Lord -- immune to cold, has a high (75%) physical RES, the merc will trotmobiles.
3. Oblivion Knight -- immune to the cold, cast IM a threat to merc.

Over time zapounidis 2 (considering going in packs with fire by immunity Doom Knight'AMI Oblivion Knight's -- 3) types of cold immune monsters.

And in the throne live:
4. Burning Soul-a dangerous Ranger and elementalist.
5. Undead Soul Killer-he cited as an example of the threat to malgesini of Corky opponents.

And not the easiest even for a battle-dressed characters enemies:
6. Pressureradio are lower in the hierarchy andedov (especially the previously mentioned soul and soulkiller) horadrim.
7. The death lords.

In General, now would be comparing these two locations and saunassa them as monsters, the analogy from the more * * * * * if there is no tapavada **** etc., etc..

I purposely cite specific special cases the effective applicability of those or other decisions, to see and to show to what absurd is able to bring arguments desire to impose their right.

As I had foreseen and discussed, in the view of some there is no Mpinga, except mephala and the throne, and the only way of enrichment for them in their meager PGNiG realities are steam locomotives.

Measure would be all the runes with wigs... That reminds me more suffering in the spirit of PG. Ironic: Some classic perevozbuzdenie committed for the purpose of enrichment on Lod, so replaced the game on the Lod that they had lost knowledge (though the possession in question), skills, and even cognitive function when playing Lod.

Available options: Open city portal and continue to MF-run. At high-level locations, which do not kill us, and we quickly deal with opponents that will give us the stats described in my previous message.

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.02.20

Forum Account
In General, I understand you put a lot of MFA to open chests (with 4 ppl), permisi ALL locations are cold with Sorka, and despise wigs (by the way, I meant under normal mining rune gamble of the rings - in my case).
Well, good luck, che - to guide newbies on the right path this case Firka )

k
kot-stargazer 21.02.20

cristagalli
Zadig about the clan it certainly is strong. Wouldn't it be easier to buy children phantom? What you the car to 1K MF will be 7 people to parasite? Although FERC probably check it out. In General continue to keep very aware of how you're doing.

As I wrote above to other resources online are much lower and buy the DF there just isn't one ,since there is simply no in General, but to wait half a year until someone falls accidentally or MB even falls out, the person who plays on pvp constantly close is not advisable.And since he is the head of the clan, they did MF blizu and party on balnica to farm what they need for the clan in krotchayshie by the standards of the server time.Then sold off her gear for rune inserted into it.How many there were MF I am not going to utvidet MB 1K MB. more MB a bit smaller, but when I asked him this question he answered that he tried to gain as much as possible (but the benchmark puts about 1K) and there is always another gear to change it is possible to reduce MF and increase your damage and survivability.
As for your other stuffing ,then you can find the answers in my posts above. Deaf or dumb 2 times and mass are not.
And, Yes: I'm not interested in where you play and what do you expect, I know to keep NN and especially to inform.

c
cristagalli 21.02.20

kot-stargazer
Know you to keep not planned, in this topic, I advice anyone not distributed.
I can also tell you that nobody cares where you play or have played, how many online, etc. Here is still people left, not that det phantoms, even Chama beat in solo. So yeah, keep us informed)

T
T-Fox 21.02.20

kot-stargazer
Sorry to cut into your argument, but to farm Baal for DF was not the best idea. Railing MEF will give the same chance of drop(1 to 11500), but is killed in 10-fold faster. Plus Vita Schiller and waxy make this farm unique imovil.

g
gottenspell 21.02.20

kot-stargazer
You only find out who cares at all, to your third-party resource. We as be, ng play, which is really easier to buy these phantoms and other uniques. Playground, you know?

k
kot-stargazer 21.02.20

cristagalli
As if your opinion here is also very few people interested, I'm so sure.But if I someone something advise you to these people definitely not attached.And as I wrote above:
I'm not interested in where you play and what do you expect, I know to keep NN and especially to inform.

k
kot-stargazer 21.02.20

T-Fox
Then there was another railing, there he came later.And pellowski MEF nor the same as usual in hell, you know.Moreover, they are in the privates anyway, for pvp I played on Baal wounds.

k
kot-stargazer 21.02.20

gottenspell
Of course I understand.
Apparently the idea that I wanted to convey about MF not understand just you.
Third-party resource I pointed out as an example on the subject, with the proviso that PG can be with MF about the same as others But as people began to ask questions the subject had a bit more to cover than I had planned.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 21.02.20

Ha, I live!

S
Sweety_Mustard 21.02.20

Grenaa Morningstar
For a beer and a birch broom ran out? :D