3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MoonStorm 21.02.20 02:03 pm

DLC Firefight (Mass Effect 3)

Who wants to add the weapons from this DLC Firefight in the game ( For Pirated games )
- Sniper rifle Crisis
- Shotgun carbine Rigar
- Assault rifle Reaver of Cerberus
- Submachine gun blood pack the Punisher
Anti-synthetic assault rifle adas
- Plasma submachine gun Geth

Download DLC here Yandex People

Install the DLC files: (..-Mass Effect 3-BIOGame-DLC )
Silk the download has been updated

The weapon is added to magosin(s). Cost to register:
bioui.ini -> sfxgamecontent -> sfxguidata -> store -> the store -> storeitemarray
Before adding these lines in Coalesced.bin remove probely
(ItemType=TYPE_WEAPON,ItemClassName= SFXGameContentDLC_CON_GUN01. SFXWeapon_Shotgun_Quarian_GUN01 ,BaseCost=15000)
(ItemType=TYPE_WEAPON,ItemClassName= SFXGameContentDLC_CON_GUN01. SFXWeapon_SMG_Geth_GUN01 ,BaseCost=35000)
(ItemType=TYPE_WEAPON,ItemClassName= SFXGameContentDLC_CON_GUN01. SFXWeapon_SMG_Bloodpack ,BaseCost=35000)
(ItemType=TYPE_WEAPON,ItemClassName= SFXGameContentDLC_CON_GUN01. SFXWeapon_SniperRifle_Turian_GUN01 ,BaseCost=35000)
(ItemType=TYPE_WEAPON,ItemClassName= SFXGameContentDLC_CON_GUN01. SFXWeapon_AssaultRifle_Cerb_GUN01 ,BaseCost=40000)
(ItemType=TYPE_WEAPON,ItemClassName= SFXGameContentDLC_CON_GUN01. SFXWeapon_AssaultRifle_Quarian ,BaseCost=50000)

Version Coalesced.bin 1.1 added Resurgence Pack DLC and Firefight DLC download here :Yandex People
Install Coalesced.bin:
Copy the file Coalesced.bin folder in the installed game (..Mass Effect 3-BIOGame-CookedPCConsole)

Version Coalesced.bin 1.2 added Resurgence Pack DLC , DLC Skirmish , DLC Groundside Resistance download here : Yandex People
Install Coalesced.bin:
Copy the file Coalesced.bin folder in the installed game (..Mass Effect 3-BIOGame-CookedPCConsole)

DLC that came out and snare download .

Multiplayer DLC
DLC Resurgence Pack
Playground

Yandex People

DLC Rebellion Pack
Yandex People

Earth DLC Map Pack
Yandex People

DLC Retaliation
Yandex People

Story DLC
DLC Extended Cut
Yandex People

DLC From Ashes
Playground

DLC Leviathan
Playground

DLC Omega
Yandex People

Armor and weapons
DLC Firefight Weapons Pack ( Deathmatch )
Yandex People

DLC Groundside Resistance
Yandex People

DLC Alternate Appearance Pack from Collection Edition
Playground

DLC Alternate Appearance Pack No. 1
Yandex People
277 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 21.02.20

Ordered everything as written on the terminal of the spectrum, but after purchasing the items does not disappear, but it is an improvement to the next level. While in Normandy, on the table of improvements, after the first upgrade, the weapon splits in two, and with different rates of improvement. After improving to 10-th level disappear both lines. In principle, nothing wrong, just unclear...

igor455, this improvement will be in the Leviathan.

M
MoonStorm 21.02.20

Can someone upload the DLC on Earth http://narod.yandex.ru/ . Thanks in advance , really need .

R
Rapt0p7 21.02.20

igor455, the way Mass Effect 3->BIOGame->DLC->DLC_CON_MP3->CookedPCConsole
http://narod.ru/disk/59089918001.ded94243b70a6049dbd1ca1a8d692579/Default.sfar.html

M
MoonStorm 21.02.20

Rapt0p7
Thank you .

P
Prince-09 21.02.20

thank you
it....

G
GRazor 21.02.20

I'm successfully logged in.

igor455
Respect for the shootout

Rapt0p7
Respect for the land

E
Eraser101 21.02.20

igor455
Solved the problem only half, removed from bioui.ini sfxgamecontent - sfxguidata - store - weaponupgrades spelled out a new weapon. And duplication on the table for the upgrade have disappeared, but the store still offered to buy a new level...

G
GRazor 21.02.20

Eraser101
This is normal because you have not spelled out the unit after purchase.

E
Eraser101 21.02.20

GRazor
Comrade igor455, the unit description is also not prescribed, and at random I don't want to act, because for each weapon this unit your.

R
Rapt0p7 21.02.20

GRazor
igor455
not for that. well that was useful - some could not download from origin, but for the rest is useless. Although now we can say for sure why the trunks of the recent MP additions not working - there are no animation files and part of the textures.

s
saR3n 21.02.20

on the license side.In the main menu that says downloadable content corrupt

C
C3H7OH 21.02.20

saR3n

Strangely, I'm fine. You have to run the game with the original EXE-shnik? And then I replaced the local Mallard, and everything works fine and the DLC and the cartoon.

E
Eraser101 21.02.20

saR3n
This is a Rebirth writes a Shootout works fine. With only a block "after the purchase deal. Although it is possible these weapons are not in the store to add, and F12 as the previous DLC weapons to register...

i
iNTROODAR 21.02.20

And If I have license costs. I will be able to install the DLS ?

G
GRazor 21.02.20

Eraser101
Take for example a block with some modifications and drag on the weapon, works like a clock, and the modification will be open consistently, if you play without cheats, then do not notice. The more options there are.

Here analog download, open, look - you will understand

PS On account of the buttons vryatli out.

R
Romchik86 21.02.20

People, and who can put 2nd on account multiplayer addition would be so grateful!!!!!!

M
MoonStorm 21.02.20

Romchik86 the way Mass Effect 3->BIOGame->DLC
DLC_CON_MP2.rar

E
Eraser101 21.02.20

GRazor
Thank you, did not think that you can use any ID. Because in that file, which you have offered me, each subject has its own ID.

i
iNTROODAR 21.02.20

As for the license it DLS to set. Please tell me !

C
C3H7OH 21.02.20

iNTROODAR

Have you replaced the local crack
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/mass_effect_3_nocd_nodvd_crack_1_3_5427_46_en_ru_reloaded-48864
the file start the game? If not, then replace, then everything will work.