3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MoonStorm 21.02.20 02:03 pm

DLC Firefight (Mass Effect 3)

Who wants to add the weapons from this DLC Firefight in the game ( For Pirated games )
- Sniper rifle Crisis
- Shotgun carbine Rigar
- Assault rifle Reaver of Cerberus
- Submachine gun blood pack the Punisher
Anti-synthetic assault rifle adas
- Plasma submachine gun Geth

Download DLC here Yandex People

Install the DLC files: (..-Mass Effect 3-BIOGame-DLC )
Silk the download has been updated

The weapon is added to magosin(s). Cost to register:
bioui.ini -> sfxgamecontent -> sfxguidata -> store -> the store -> storeitemarray
Before adding these lines in Coalesced.bin remove probely
(ItemType=TYPE_WEAPON,ItemClassName= SFXGameContentDLC_CON_GUN01. SFXWeapon_Shotgun_Quarian_GUN01 ,BaseCost=15000)
(ItemType=TYPE_WEAPON,ItemClassName= SFXGameContentDLC_CON_GUN01. SFXWeapon_SMG_Geth_GUN01 ,BaseCost=35000)
(ItemType=TYPE_WEAPON,ItemClassName= SFXGameContentDLC_CON_GUN01. SFXWeapon_SMG_Bloodpack ,BaseCost=35000)
(ItemType=TYPE_WEAPON,ItemClassName= SFXGameContentDLC_CON_GUN01. SFXWeapon_SniperRifle_Turian_GUN01 ,BaseCost=35000)
(ItemType=TYPE_WEAPON,ItemClassName= SFXGameContentDLC_CON_GUN01. SFXWeapon_AssaultRifle_Cerb_GUN01 ,BaseCost=40000)
(ItemType=TYPE_WEAPON,ItemClassName= SFXGameContentDLC_CON_GUN01. SFXWeapon_AssaultRifle_Quarian ,BaseCost=50000)

Version Coalesced.bin 1.1 added Resurgence Pack DLC and Firefight DLC download here :Yandex People
Install Coalesced.bin:
Copy the file Coalesced.bin folder in the installed game (..Mass Effect 3-BIOGame-CookedPCConsole)

Version Coalesced.bin 1.2 added Resurgence Pack DLC , DLC Skirmish , DLC Groundside Resistance download here : Yandex People
Install Coalesced.bin:
Copy the file Coalesced.bin folder in the installed game (..Mass Effect 3-BIOGame-CookedPCConsole)

DLC that came out and snare download .

Multiplayer DLC
DLC Resurgence Pack
Playground

Yandex People

DLC Rebellion Pack
Yandex People

Earth DLC Map Pack
Yandex People

DLC Retaliation
Yandex People

Story DLC
DLC Extended Cut
Yandex People

DLC From Ashes
Playground

DLC Leviathan
Playground

DLC Omega
Yandex People

Armor and weapons
DLC Firefight Weapons Pack ( Deathmatch )
Yandex People

DLC Groundside Resistance
Yandex People

DLC Alternate Appearance Pack from Collection Edition
Playground

DLC Alternate Appearance Pack No. 1
Yandex People
277 Comments
Sort by:
S
Screw It 21.02.20

empty.me

Thank you! Everything works. And the prices are real, ie are the same as in the office. DLTS?

In the official DLC, they are generally not sold in stores, and free appear the first visit to Normandy.

e
empty.me 21.02.20

Screw It
That's just it me also interested, can safely put prices at zero, without disturbing the balance, so to speak. Thank you.

A
Amicus.113 21.02.20

Is it possible to make this weapon is opened by pressing the F12 kopke as it was with the weapons from the Deluxe Edition? If you know how, write, pozh-TA.

T
Tot kto 21.02.20

Amicus.113 pasmatri the archive at igor455 guide to tools Mass Effect 3 everything is painted in detail what prog to use is necessary and what to do

d
d4ym0n 21.02.20

Does anybody know is it possible to pull the costume Paladin, Assassin, and Destroyer of the DLC Earth in the single or at least texture to dig them up to replace the armor of the single

H
Har5eR 21.02.20

C3H7OH
tried, still nothing...

C
C3H7OH 21.02.20

Poyuzat different Coalesced offered in this thread. At least one should work.

P
Proftorg 21.02.20

igor455

I have a weapon not pojavljaetsja...

M
MoonStorm 21.02.20

Proftorg
What is the shop .

P
Proftorg 21.02.20

igor455
Yes, in principle any...

M
MoonStorm 21.02.20

Proftorg
And you downloaded the DLC Firefight which this Silke http://data.cod.ru/155123 and installed the game on the way : (..-Mass Effect 3 DLC BIOGame----------DLC_CON_GUN01 CookedPCConsole Default.sfar)

[
[S.A.D.] 21.02.20

Lol, rogue. Thirty bucks for the game sorry.

b
brazilium 21.02.20

[S. A. D.]
the problem is not the thirty dollars, and paid add-ons and smazano the end

G
GRazor 21.02.20

[S. A. D.]
Coherer type?

P
Proftorg 21.02.20

igor455
Yes, rocked ,put in 5 new weapons appeared,but here's that one empty, and nepokupnaya..

M
MoonStorm 21.02.20

Proftorg
Download more http://www.playground.ru/files/mass_effect_3_dlc_resurgence_pack-57281/ and install the game then all the weapons will be .

P
Proftorg 21.02.20

igor455
begin to swing as I

Results of search for: DLC_CON_MP1.rar

Nothing found

The search is only for exact match. Try to reduce the search field or select your game and locate the desired information in the appropriate section.

Link to this page:
BBcode:

[
[S.A.D.] 21.02.20

Pirates NAP.

R
Rapt0p7 21.02.20

Proftorg
try to use the download Manager. Or, if you know how to use DC++, have a look on the hub of the Playground. I'm so all DLS found.

M
MoonStorm 21.02.20

Proftorg
DLC Resurgence Pack
http://narod.ru/disk/46495980001.254777a6bfd39acc85762e146eb4e1b4/DLC_CON_MP1.rar