3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
st2050 23.09.19 11:32 am

Where will Black Mara? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the quest, the Whispering forest black horse named Black Mar quickly runs away. To catch up it is unreal.
How to find out where it runs how to catch up? Interesting.
46 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kiol20 23.09.19

st2050
You know, write. It will be interesting. But seriously, not like know.

l
lexachok 23.09.19

st2050
Nowhere, but in the story, after we learn that Black Mar will. and after its location is not known.

M
MudrichenkO 23.09.19

st2050
Just run, you shouldn't have left alive is a monster, Anna now turns into a beast and Baron hang

s
seffko 23.09.19

MudrichenkO
What do you care about other people's problems, there would be to understand his.

l
lexachok 23.09.19

MudrichenkO
In this case, we choose the lesser evil, as opposed to Witches.

R
RouslanKo 23.09.19

lexachok
On the contrary more.

F
Fitterr 23.09.19

MudrichenkO
Anna now will turn into a monster and Baron hang
Do not have.
Spoilerly to find a tree to complete the quest Whispering hill, the Baron is alive and well, Anna went astray, the children are alive, and the villagers Stagery killed each other (revenge of the Mara).

P
Playersaharan 23.09.19

RouslanKo
But do little good (and Geralt in the Intro)

l
lexachok 23.09.19

Fitterr
and what kind of quest Whispering hill.
don't know what you have to do there. If so, this development is quite favorable.

z
zoomukc 23.09.19

If you kill the biomass under the tree, the screensaver-a slideshow about kids word.

s
st2050 23.09.19

MudrichenkO
I have not left. It was a trial passage of the quest. But probably will leave.
To make this decision, please tell me - will return if the Baron after the treatment of his wife or not?
And the second question - whether with him to the swamp not to go (in the dialogue to say Do what you want). Then he finds out that his wife turns into a beast and not hang?
I just talk to him like that. Phlegmatic philosopher of life, including drinking well. And the children let the witches eat them not drink - not sorry.

s
st2050 23.09.19

zoomukc
This, apparently, considerations of juvenile humanism. And I would've looked like witches eat children will. Munch-Munch.

S
Solidar 23.09.19

if you kill Mara the witch eats children, the Baron was still alive and dumped in somewhere far away to find something to break the spell Anna (and will not ever have)
If not to kill, Mara, save the children (novigradsko shelter or something like that children will be somehow, inexplicably), Anna raskolduet but will die (though goodbyes can normally daughter) and the Baron just a rag to hang. The villagers will kill each other in some obscure attack (Mara of course, for the fact that it these people wanted to destroy and had been under the wing of witches).
So for me, the second option is much better. Baron's just a pity, but there is not exactly the Witcher wine.

s
st2050 23.09.19

Salavat
Thank you very much. But one question remained - what if the Baron in the swamp not to go? He doesn't know and doesn't hang? Let him sit in the fortress and grieving.
In General, the plot schizophrenic, like many fantasy works.

s
saa0891 23.09.19

Yes, this spirit is necessary for any wet,Yes children die,but we will destroy this evil,which by the way already and so many people killed,and if you leave it will be even worse,not only that people will die even as the spirit of evil will do next.

l
lexachok 23.09.19

Fitterr
so with the quest Whispering hill.

l
lexachok 23.09.19

saa0891
he does not agree. he just killed a puppet of the witches. and the spirit saved the children, and revenge. and that's all. more of it we do not see.

s
saa0891 23.09.19

lexachok

he does not agree. he just killed a puppet of the witches. and the spirit saved the children, and revenge. and that's all. more of it we do not see.

Yeah,the whole village,and it is not known how many bystanders have died before,besides from the fact that we'll never see him again he will still be evil and will kill again,especially since he's now not locked up in jail can move wherever he wants.

s
st2050 23.09.19

I read that the quest Return to krivohlavy Topi more and you can not take it, refusing to help the Baron. As a result, I think everyone will survive )

l
lexachok 23.09.19

st2050
it is necessary to pass this point 3 times, and in the end choose what you are most suitable)