3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
st2050 23.09.19 11:32 am

Where will Black Mara? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the quest, the Whispering forest black horse named Black Mar quickly runs away. To catch up it is unreal.
How to find out where it runs how to catch up? Interesting.
46 Comments
Sort by:
s
st2050 23.09.19

That's what I read on another site. Perhaps I will do so. But while I never take a quest to the Baron sitting on the priest exactly in his fortress and have a drink with me bitter.
Someone Starguider writes:
About the quest"the Fate of the Baron. Another possible ending:
- Anna is alive, but insane.
The Baron's alive, went in search of her medication
- Children live (ie we release the spirit of wood)
- Village destroyed
- The daughter of the Baron made his peace with Baron, made him promise that he will find a cure for Anna
Wehlen in relative peace
Spoilers I (i.e. he who writes)
- Took quest whispering hill before proposed according to the storyline, but didn't do it. Accordingly, when the time has come for the plot, osvobodi spirit.
- Maintained throughout Baron (didn't blame him. each dialogue or neutrality or in the direction of the Baron), regenerated igosa in Chura.
- Be sure before you go to the Baron on family matters, resolve issues and with Anna and Tamara and to all data immediately.
- Saved guy from a burning building (I think it also affects the outcome Velena)
I think that the worthy Baron life, helped CRIS. And the fact that the war his psyche broke and his wife was beaten, so it's not surprising, in my ending he refuses from alcohol completely. So the lives of decent, innocent children. And the fact that the spirit of the village was trashed - so there is nothing under the witches live.

d
damnedant 23.09.19

found black Mar she is blunt in the woods near kakogoto little mini altar is not active niche doesn't exactly place not say but not far from the whispering around me the hill . running around trying to mount a high tree to get and stumbled upon it

s
st2050 23.09.19

damnedant
Thank you!
Actually, I was expecting her to run away outside the map. But no, turns out to be another stuck character.

J
Jewelyn 23.09.19

Playersaharan

pfft...there are children like these will put hundreds of army black anyway, and the fact that we saved them is not a fact...and suddenly their souls are swallowed by the black Mara? .....

P
Playersaharan 23.09.19

Jewelyn
Well, the Baron is some sort of hell on the road will crush you.
In Novigrad there is a shelter where the records you can see that the children threw them under strange circumstances, which hints at the fact that Mara has fulfilled its promise.

J
Jewelyn 23.09.19

Playersaharan

to be honest I for children so pofik....Yes I am a heartless bastard.....and so sorry Baron that I helped the witches )
for the simple reason that nelfy either Rodovid one hell will kill floor of Novigrad and if not I will make orphans in the best case a couple of hundred and even thousand of these babies and saving the world 4 really don't help

D
DobryyNaker 23.09.19

Catch up is easy, especially if you are already Racing with Bronica )
Black Mara scratches on the South, but South of pointer a Fork in the road, running on the bridge where ?-place a camp of bandits, she probably is frightened of armed men, and falls down with the bridge )
Next, she's standing there under the bridge stuck, to banish her from this place, nor know anything kicks failed (

S
Sheril 23.09.19

Dobrynkin
A fork in the road, running on the bridge where ?-place a camp of bandits
Next, she's standing there under the bridge stuck,
In my game there is only rock trlll stuck some time later, after a gang of bandits there dispersed

But sometimes in some places when you move next was a black horse.

D
Dioris 23.09.19

Black Mara will stand next to whispering hill, right on the footpath to talk to her more will fail.But the point of the story is this. Witches, instructed the inhabitants of Stahanov to cut down the oak tree on whispering hill to cut down the forest around. Farmers tried to do it but power guarding the oak was routed them. Next witch Geralt charge the case and the choice is ours...the Liberated spirit is to become the mother of the three witches slaughtered peasants not so much in retaliation, but for the fact that those fully serve the witches. If you kill the spirit and later to talk to the elder he will tell you that their troubles began after they tried to chop down the oak, and mentioned that mistress, once a year give them a huge pot of cooked meat. Thus, farmers are not only servants of witches, but also cannibals.

R
ROZOVYYGUS 23.09.19

you can catch up,several times reloaded a save near the box(called a fork in the road) there is a bridge on the bridge deserters and there she falls under a bridge and gets stuck anywhere more she couldn't move,she just gets stuck in there(rock the boat from place to place)

m
mdskzo 23.09.19

Spoilersi not to kill the spirit in the tree
1. Spirit save children, but Anna is cursed (curse of Anna can be removed, but she will die)
2. The Baron Hung up (the guard in the city will begin to Rob all)
3. The village will be destroyed by the spirit of wood

If you kill the spirit in the tree
1. Witch eats children (Anna is alive, but go crazy )
2. The Baron will go in search of a healer for his wife and appoint a chief guard (the guards in the city will begin to Rob all)
3. The whole village (hunters of witches hanged a few people)

R
Rudolf_ 23.09.19

caught on a roach but we can bug and it got stuck there

K
KARAS NE RYBA 23.09.19

I just passed the game. Started a new game+ at the highest difficulty level. I will play differently and the choice to do

A
Artur27507 23.09.19

I also released the Mar freedom! These three maids, so wanted to kill them, and Mara correctly took revenge on the villagers, they children were sent back on the sweet track, certain death. Because a lot of mouths to feed at home, a normal parent will do that? Creatures not people. And it serves the bastards! But the Baron is really a pity, a great man, and, wife, his bitch and the bitch herself decided get rid of detya! Not the Baron was to blame, and rightly got! And daughter the Baron's a bitch! Generally they are two down and out whore! The Baron fought, that's life, what to do. and zhinkov spree, bitch cheated on him. In General, who really is a pity that Baron. Always as a normal guy caught some sort of creature, and will destroy him myself! the most difficult in moral terms quest!

o
olegkuz1997 23.09.19

Will debilizm some Black Mar - dokachivat to the bridge and disappears - teleportals down and rests on the iron bars

g
greyhouse 23.09.19

Just passed this chain, going through the game a second time (New game+).
The first thing immediately jumped to a tree and freed the spirit (even before meeting with the Baron, with Keir on the ground have to climb and found out about the existence of witches).
The horse rode off in an unknown direction.
I stopped by Stagery everybody still alive.
Then met with the Baron and went to a shelter in the swamp, made a chain, got the dagger, went to Steiger and told the headman that all correct, but without details - choosing the answers, type none of your business.
Got ear, met with the witches, in a conversation with them admitted that the spirit was released, they said Now I understand why the children are gone and told him about CRIS.
Then I went to a fortune-teller, found out about the miscarriage.
In the quest with Igosa killed him and went back already with his blood to the witch, got there the old Baron's family.
Tracked down the daughter, said her mother she went to look for her.
Then the Baron told his wife and met him in Steiger - there is already all of each other killed, is alive only by the warden.
Next to the shelter with the Baron - there for his daughter with the hunters. There's also Anna, a little crazy. Further, all together fighting off evil spirits, and the Baron takes Anna to some kind of healer.
IMHO, a great ending - sect in a village Stagery destroyed, children were rescued, Baron, Anna is alive, daughter, like, ready to forgive him.
The theme of the horse is not yet disclosed - the idea that hell beings are just so completely lost.

N
Nurp 23.09.19

greyhouse
Children checked in Novigrad???

N
NightHawkreal 23.09.19

greyhouse
Bug, because Anna doesn't need to be yourself.

g
greyhouse 23.09.19

Nurp
Yes, I did. No children. That is, they are nameless and no note.
It seems really a bug, because the witches said that children were taken away.

M
Met699 23.09.19

RouslanKo
See the obvious thing - why release black Maru is the only true solution

The Baron hung himself - that's his choice and he made himself,he created these problems and lived like a pig ,a dog's death
Anna - She contacted a witch and it's her choice,the consequences are on her hands
Children are not to blame,their choice did not
Black Maru - a Victim of witches.
Kids are just victims of circumstances at a time when the Baron and Anne are to blame for their problems.
In other words, you propose to kill Mara who fought against witches , kill 4 children in return for the drunk who terrorized a family and became a cause of miscarriage + Anna which was consciously the servant of the witch)) 5 innocent in return 2 to blame - it's obvious, even strange that we have spread out on the shelves