3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark paladin 23.02.20 03:49 pm

Morrowind.ini (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

With a detailed description through // each parameter.

Where to get poke pliz.
103 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark paladin 23.02.20

I found only this http://www.webwarper.net/ww/~fz~s~av/www.igromania.EN/articles/?65_Morrowind

----------------------------
who can really throw a file with all explanations //and

R
Ryzhiy Ap 23.02.20

Yes there is and everything is clear,I can throw the Anglo-Russian dictionary. I have another question, in the end, the texts that are supposed to appear after the level,but I nothing appears!Che to do that?

D
Dark paladin 23.02.20

OK, and what it is

ThreadPriority=-1
ThreadSleepTime=4

D
Dark paladin 23.02.20

so the question is open

D
Dark paladin 23.02.20

thanks for the help.
Own navayal.

Opertivno damn work :-(

F
FROSTBERN 23.02.20

I put a couple of plug with monsters, when meeting most of these monsters (show all)
write -

Actor animation problem with .......... This actor has no animation class!

Prog check archives was launched in ini everything is written correctly

Z
Zanzara 23.02.20

2Gorn1
Open in Notepad .ini file in your Morrowind directory, in string Screen Shot Enable should replace 0 to 1, sohranyaetsya and the game may screenshot anything special or yourself using the button PrintScrn. Good luck :)

Z
Zloy Gnom 23.02.20

HELP!!! Cannot fucking play! As soon as you launch Morrowind in the monitor begins che squeak! And it lasts the whole game... Can with sound what's the problem? But where does then the monitor? Help! It's impossible to play - squeak annoying!!!

PS With other games everything is fine.

P
Petka Chehov 23.02.20

I suppose the resolution via ini put...?

P
Petka Chehov 23.02.20

I suppose the resolution via ini put...?

Z
Zloy Gnom 23.02.20

Petya Chekhov nope wrong. I amplitude just do not climbed.

F
FreeLancer 23.02.20

Zloy Gnom 10.02.07 15:28
Monique, I suppose, the ancient, and even CRT?
This flyback transformer goes into another mode. If it is old, then it dried up grease inside and the windings are trembling, because and whistle. Try to play around with the settings of resolution/refresh rate in igruhe. I also sometimes it just happens. you come-out several times, usually calms down.

I have an interesting trick revealed. Recently did Upgrade the machine. Earlier in ini stood Max FPS=50 (was weak). So new with this value just hangs in the locations where the card gives a lot of FPS. Increased gradually and only on Max FPS=150 was fine, no lockups.

F
FreeLancer 23.02.20

And I have a question for BSA-archives.
Who knows, does it matter the order in which these files are written in Morrowind.ini ?
After all, they may be the same name file in the archive date of the file, alas, is not stored (according to the author of the program bsapack).
Does the date of the archive in this case?
And then I have in Morrowind.ini is:
;-1 Use raw data, 0 Use Newer, 1 use Archive Only
TryArchiveFirst=0
I.e. as I understand, it takes more than a new file. But on what date? And that means raw data?

And then I went lining with textures, and I can not understand why, before was fine...

w
walheru 23.02.20

Russian is more complicated.Searching for the words.Yes ,vidyuhi Nvidia7700,Yes,the screen flickers, but not only Morrissey , but
Divine Divinity, Dungeon Siege and Sacred.In small toy that is no problem.Heros also no problem.Even when you download it, filesout small chornie treugolniki and squares,which change
its place on the screen.Full-time sad....

w
walheru 23.02.20

Yeah....Seen on babe forum no one.

F
FreeLancer 23.02.20

walheru 13.03.07 12:04
It is suspected that vidyuhi you overheat. If you clocked back in place. If not dispersed, it is possible to try to slow her down a bit. In any case, put a bigger prop on it and do not push the system unit in windproof place.

RUSman666 15.03.07 17:13
I have MUCH weaker machine more or less worked.
Try to play around with the settings of the game: line of sight range of the AI, turn off shadows.
Morra, unfortunately, consumes more CPU than the graphics card. All visual effects are calculated by the processor.
Can also try to disable the sound or convert it in hardware mode. He also eats a lot of CPU.

Oh, and don't forget to look here for forum topic Morrowind on slower machines. I painted there as you can paszamant in INI to configure more or less playable configuration.

R
RUSman666 23.02.20

FreeLancer, pancake and Mona do to he viduh loaded instead of PERC, or is it impossible?

PS. when the review on this-for example danine fps from 15до30 if reduced to half of the 50, and if off finally 100!!

F
FreeLancer 23.02.20

RUSman666 17.03.07 14:44
This particular engine can't go anywhere.
I 4 years ago played with 12-20 FPS and almost all effects turned off.

w
walheru 23.02.20

2Free Lancer
Thank you very much!!! I sabela I have burned originalnoj of propeller vidyuhi.I replaced and
it seems from that moment, it became nahrebelny.

k
ky3mich 23.02.20

I love it pliz!when you first start Morrowind error:
Music Error:Can not play file. Data Files/Music/Special/morrowind title.mp3
what do I do?
played(2 years ago)-there was no error,but right now, it appeared
HELP