3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIord22222 27.02.20 12:36 am

Endless paths of Od Nuada (Pillars of Eternity)

How to open first door? That on the first level paths near the main staircase, at first thought appears, when you enter into the possession of the fortress, but no. It's even more than the door, the wall, beyond which begins the stairs to the lower levels.Nothing objects to interact no only stove on the other side of the door is illuminated, directing the cursor on it nothing happens. How and when should open this first door?
80 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samadin 27.02.20

IT can only be opened from the other side-don't think about it, look for the way down))) t the door -as the compass on the map then in the ways of Nui will be quickly peremeschatsya will open it too )

T
Trukitaki 27.02.20

People! People! Chelovekami!
How to open the door that next level after colony vitrocom? The door another strange voice comes and which in the interaction you can shout by choosing the options like Hey...? Door, open! I want to speak to the man in the deep Let me through! etc.
Everything seems to be crawled, but apparently missed something. Podsobit. Help!

S
Samadin 27.02.20

what level number ? if 13 there above from mobs to clean up ,the Ghost appears -the correct answer is: I am an enemy of Od Nua

T
Trukitaki 27.02.20

This door here. The level of some XS. Honestly. Don't know how and where to look.
Ghosts appear in each room after I cleaned out the mobs. But they ignore me.

T
Trukitaki 27.02.20

A: I understand how to look what level. Yes 13.

S
Samadin 27.02.20

and ,this there print need to collect -1 on a higher level , one in the same in the next room and one on the level below

S
Samadin 27.02.20

The quest is called Printing endless ways you carefully inspect all the caches, in stealth mode, so you can find them

S
Samadin 27.02.20

not 13 as 6той-door 6том on this level

T
Trukitaki 27.02.20

Knope. This door on level 13.
And the ghosts are ignoring me, the only thing that I can tell them is Yay! Still dead!

T
Trukitaki 27.02.20

And printing infinite I has already passed.

S
Samadin 27.02.20

sorry , not much above the level and 4ртом the first seal, the other 2 on 6том-kill skeletons in the Northern room , the seal in the sarcophagus in the Western mobs, the seal in the trunk ))

T
Trukitaki 27.02.20

I think I have a bug. See the wall in the next room with the Ghost alone. What live with confidence in 90% hidden-ordernow. But not the levers while holding the Tab or other ways to open it after the exploration mode do not see. :with

S
Samadin 27.02.20

where people write about LVL 13 what should know the language of the ancient Ghost that said-and this is more on the story., XS ))) I am still 7мом level mobs are hitting right now)

T
Trukitaki 27.02.20

My... Well, you'll go through the story. Th.

S
SaneK_21 27.02.20

Trukitaki
I have this lonely Ghost learned how the door opens, I tried all the options with the door, then went to him and asked: are you still loyal to the master?, well, or something like that

A
Andreyka_05 27.02.20

People, and what with the statue to do (4 or 5 level where ogres yet)

Spoiler
There is clearly something needs to be inserted because we see more room.

k
kamuk07 27.02.20

Andreyka_05
You need to put in the hands of the statue and the sword will open a door. The sword must of course find)) At what level, I can't recall). Then the sword you can pick up)

B
Beirut 27.02.20

Too furious, and barely made it to 13 my LVL 6-7 party, every battle sheet and then to move on is ridiculous lol

K
Kvakensky 27.02.20

The door at the 13 level will open once you learn a dead language in the main quest in the Bay of Disobedience (the Coveted Hill), then you can talk with the spirits. I recommend to switch to English. the language I have with it is the correct response when talking to the door.
Those who did not pass the door, then do not read! Question:
Spoileron whether to kill the Master of this, igrovogo dragon? To fight with him at all unrealistic, offered him help and gave in total, now waiting for when he would attack and where, and how to kill it)

M
Maklline66 27.02.20

Well, you know, you read other topics then. For the main quest will get the opportunity to speak in the ancient language, and only then go there