3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIord22222 27.02.20 12:36 am

Endless paths of Od Nuada (Pillars of Eternity)

How to open first door? That on the first level paths near the main staircase, at first thought appears, when you enter into the possession of the fortress, but no. It's even more than the door, the wall, beyond which begins the stairs to the lower levels.Nothing objects to interact no only stove on the other side of the door is illuminated, directing the cursor on it nothing happens. How and when should open this first door?
80 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olga Vasilevskaya 27.02.20

the magician has 3 spell levels in the book, as it permalite to panel - beat my own brains out (when pumping 3rd level not available yet) or I'm getting ahead of myself?

A
Andreyka_05 27.02.20

Who what is the solution adopted in the quest the Bloody legacy at the meeting Isley, when it held a ritual? And it can somehow be cured?

M
Maklline66 27.02.20

Olga Vasilevskaya
But still, you run. Upgrade the level and you will have happiness

Andreyka_05
Who is in your party? If there is a Grieving mother, it will erase the effect. The girl was sent to some temple in the gravel.

A
Andreyka_05 27.02.20

Maklline66
The effect can somehow remove?

M
Maklline66 27.02.20

Andreyka_05
What is the effect? If the one on the stolen in the quest, then, if in your group there is grieving, there will be a option that allows, as I understand it, to erase what was done to her.
If the effect due to any spells(4-5 level there is a bastard, beating on your own), then eventually disappears. The truth can take quite a long time

A
Andreyka_05 27.02.20

Maklline66
When removing the effect Aislin on grieving a negative effect of Shake (int -2 ; will -20), which is constant. So I ask is it possible to remove it later.
Spoiler

T
TaradaX 27.02.20

Andreyka_05
on the level above near the Head to get the sword Permission. once inserted, you can take back)

A
Andreyka_05 27.02.20

TaradaX
Thank you

T
TaradaX 27.02.20

Andreyka_05
Right now I understand what to do. Incidentally, in the Elm trees, the Twins only added to can get?

A
Andreyka_05 27.02.20

TaradaX
I haven't gotten to this Loki.

M
Maklline66 27.02.20

Andreyka_05
Supposed eventually the abyss. Though the fool knows, I have Sigani MIDlet misfortune was to end the game.
TaradaX
Yes, only the plot

f
fatherfrost 27.02.20

Guys came in these ways, incomprehensible cleared out the entire level 1, it is necessary to find a certain Marvaldi, but below I'm trying to go down the magical door, I have the street cleaned up everywhere, inside, visited, and at level 1 this shimmering wall, and tried to speak with management but the new items dialog does not appear, stuck in short.... what to do tell me.

O
Oleg Mordovcev 27.02.20

open the door to endless ways with the stamps, print the initial letters, door lock
Спойлер1-s (sapphire)
2-g

7 look 27.02.20

fatherfrost
Magic door you don't need yet. The key to the door with Marvelcom have a huge spider on the same level as the magic door. The door itself near the exit from this level.

m
madz13 27.02.20

where is the key to take from doors for the 10th level? (and preferably full name)

k
king_Torin 27.02.20

who knows where the sign for Caen you can take ? (quest time and tide)

A
Andreyka_05 27.02.20

Someone killed the spirit of Od Nua on the 14th floor, something interesting falls from it? I just peacefully decided, and he disappeared.
UPD. Didn't see the spirit gave a shroud of sorrow (cloak WU+3 to ice\corrosive and Determination +3)

A
Andreyka_05 27.02.20

king_Torin
The sixth or seventh level, I can't remember exactly.

Z
Zion48 27.02.20

I confess nailed the Master to the cheat for immortality,plop him no(meat dragon scales and 2) to the Right there is a treasure trove of there is a little swag.But now in the fortress of evil less climbs.

A
Andreyka_05 27.02.20

Opensource projects, eh, I was thinking of ways the boss will drop something worthwhile.