3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shepard90 27.02.20 12:39 am

Command & Conquer 5 to Be or not to be? (Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight)

Command & Conquer 5 to Be or not to be? and about what it will be, I have suggested that the player is now in the form of Kane, but the game is without the Kane.
52 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dgosser 27.02.20

IMHO there will be no 5, the 4th was positioned as the end of the Saga, for the Studio it did it was the last project!
EA has enough other games coming out under the label of SNA to leave Tiberium years 5-6(and sometimes even to kill forever). The maximum add-on to the current.
The quality of which, I think, is not above if only money to cut down on the fans.

_
_N1ck_ 27.02.20

To develop the fifth part of course you can.. they say the commander whom we played was in the hospital and miraculously survived, or some such nonsense... But says Dgosser the quality of the project will be complete *****

D
Dgosser 27.02.20

Assikss
I also read somewhere about the dissolution, but I do not remember where, so I think it's true.
And why did you decide that the NOD had gone to the tower????
Kane Yes, but where does the GCD?
The inner circle was destroyed by this College boy-rebel(Gideon), so that in addition to Kane nobody entered the convent.
But fate NOD just a good idea to add-on it. Destroyed by Tiberium, dedicated to their deified leader, millions of people who are in the brotherhood, and even armed with modern technology, I on add-on enough?!
But as I said above, the Studio was liquidated, and in consequence of low grades СнС4 to make the continuation of a high risk.

D
Dgosser 27.02.20

Assikss
Not heard about this movie, so if there is say I'm wrong(playing pirates).
I all ended when Kane entered the portal, and I was a player die in the arms of his wife.
Since the inner circle of 5 persons who had been previously shot with Gideon, I decided that in addition to Kane, no one in the portal are gone.

E
Extermination 27.02.20

the portal in the 3rd part and did not smell if anything

K
KiberkiriK 27.02.20

EA can with a clear conscience to make remakes of C&C and C&C 2: Tiberian Sun and cut some more dough. Then to score Red Alert 1 and make the prequel to C&C

U
Ukropchik 27.02.20

It's time for cash cow to cease to carry milk, and that it becomes with each liter getting worse and worse. Let otdohnet pokam.

L
Lord Krigor 27.02.20

At the end of the game there is a hint that Kane has not disappeared.However the hint is quite thin

R
RikoChiko 27.02.20

What do you mean? So EA threw the money bag to be can not.

H
Hardweller 27.02.20

Yes..the remakes of the first two parts would have made it would finally cool.Especially Tiberian San.

S
SolarDog 27.02.20

If the same as the 4th, then that would be better was not.

D
Dzhek Potroshitel 27.02.20

Whole Studio for Keenom went into the portal XD

R
RAG0015 27.02.20

what sequel? the developers once said that C&C 4 - the last part of the series. but, even forgetting about the fact that the team of developers has dissolved, then look at the end of the game: Tiberium disappeared, nod vanished, Kane is gone! in which fans of the series, C&C can you imagine this game WITHOUT KANE? this is the most memorable character, the most charismatic and mysterious(probably because he's an alien! seriously - in one of the endings he says himself that came to Earth by accident back in ancient times, and the tower of Screens - his opportunity to return. this is for those who didn't know =)).
I think fans appreciate C&C because of Tiberium, and Kane with a Nod, and without these 2 components of the game from itself represents nothing.

N
NoN141 27.02.20

I took 4 a day it is terribly easy well to me it is like more than 3

waiting for really 5 well, although I don't expect it something can please

d
dantt3 27.02.20

How long you wait)

E
Extermination 27.02.20

well to me it is like more than 3
what?

N
NoN141 27.02.20

dantt3 Yes at exactly

I don't know for grade 4

V
VetalMan13 27.02.20

I played in epilogue... if you adapt to the game - it is just super addictive gameplay. I think it was the last chord of developers about the complete change of gameplay. And there - he was dead, Kane skaknul portal, I'll be super, final, end, fin... the 5th part will be gone. Just lazy developers normal game in the universe of Tiberium to do over Tiberium was canceled, and said they(developed) that this is the last part and the subtitle is fitting punched - epilogue))

E
Extermination 27.02.20

Epilogue))
it slapped the stupid translators, in fact the name Tiberian Twilight

D
Danil128 27.02.20

Command and Conquer 5, Revenge of the scrin
The year is 2087, GDI and NOD have for the most part been at peice with each other and tiberium has been reduced to a few remote area's apparently uneffected by the Scrin tower or the TCN, but it is contained and earth has started to recover, once inhospitable area's are starting to thrive both in wildlife and and towns and city's, the effect's of tiberium have however left a perminant mark upon the planet.

Certain animals and plant life are forever changed but have adapted well and pose no more of a threat than a normal mountain lion, But thanks to tiberium poverty has been wiped out and generaly everyone is happier and working together to build a better future.

Recently however the scrin tower has become active again giving off strange signals and causing concerns to GDI and NOD officials, the public however for the most part are unaware of this to avoid panic.

Kane Returns

Kane returns to earth at its darkest hour no longer a villian in the eyes of the people but more of a hero, he comes with a warning and the warning is clear.

THE SCRIN ARE COMMING.

The planet Kane and his followers went to was just on the outskirts of earths solor system was recently wiped out by a scrin attack the forward group, just before his satalite feed went down Kane says the fleet he saw comming was a hundred times that of what they saw in the third tiberium war. Kane insists that the reason he came was to warn the people of earth because without them he would never have been able to leave earth in the first place.

As the world prepares to face the inevitable invasion they were all praying would never come old rivaries resurface, A NOD splinter faction along with a rogue GDI commander start to blame everyone else for this incomming invasion, The splinter NOD faction adament kane has betrayed them all, and the GDI commander convinced its all a big conspiricy.

Five sides one planet, Will humanity survive or will the scin have there revenge.

Put in a translator if you do not know English=)
The plot bomb=)